Angry AFC virgin killed seven people in drive by shooting [merged]

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
FairShake is quite correct about not living your life for women. He also properly points out that women might not chase you even if you live your life for yourself. Women just might not give a F about you no matter what you do. It's okay though.

The problem is that it's a VERY difficult concept for young guys to grasp that women don't matter much. I get this now because I'm older and have had sex. But when I was in my 20s (and even early 30s), what women thought of me was extremely important to me.

I also agree with pretty much everything backbreaker said on this topic.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27556097

The sad thing (other then the senseless killing) is that if this man learned some game he would been able to get laid/gf because he isn't a bad looking guy. It seems that all the crazy killers these days are loners who couldn't get laid and it doesn't help that feminism is running amok in society.
This is tough, in college all you think about is sex, sex, sex and being cool. If you are not on the inside, you are on the outside.

But this had to run more than getting laid. Could have slept with a hot prostitute, would have solved his problem of being a "virgin."

Sad thing is the girls he killed weren't hot at all.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Every sh!tlib cathedral "journalist" must be in pre-orgasmic delight that the enemy finally wigged out this time instead of the usual socially clueless self hating obongo voting aspie progtard. Heaven help us if they find out he was also a member of the NRA. The roar as 50000 leftoid "journalists" toeing the cultural Marxist line collectively ejaculating will be deafening.

Woops I was mistaken. Turns out he WAS another socially clueless self hating obongo voting aspie progtard.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2014/05/24/pua-hater-identified-as-uc-santa-barbara-gunman/

backbreaker said:
yeah the MRA is defiantly going to get it's week in the sun this week. Come monday / tuesday it's gonna get ugly.
A PUAhate.com regular is pretty much the polar opposite to an MRA. We were both wrong.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not about the physical act of sex. masturbating would have taken care of that

it's about being wanted. the act of a woman actually wanting to be with you, around you.

lol puahate.com is down for "maintenance". lol i'l bet.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that his parents and therapist were actually aware of his problems...called the police...but the police interviewed him and said everything was ok...THAT REALLY BUGS ME.

People cannot show up in the media this time and say the parents should have paid more attention. People cannot say mental health professionals failed this time. THEY BOTH TRIED GETTING HELP. Now maybe people will realize there is a systemic problem with regards to background checks, and with regard to how law enforcement teams with the mental health community.

A COMPETENT high ranking officer would have looked at this kids videos, read his writing and forum posts, and kept STRICT tabs on the kid. And if our country had better measures of checking whos purchasing weapons...if a guy like Rodger legally purchases any kind of weaponry, he should end up sending a ping to the PD keeping tabs on him.

But apparently this is too hard for US law enforcement to handle.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
If this quote by Roissy doesn't lock down the nuts and bolts of what's actually going on I'll eat my hat.

…as the West reverts back to the ancestral sexual market that is currently in operation in sub-Saharan Africa, we are going to see a growing eunuchracy of involuntarily celibate betas and the marginalized men in their ranks decide that exiting in a blaze of hot lead beats living in loveless obscurity.
*slowclap*

edit:

Jaylan said:
Now maybe people will realize there is a systemic problem with regards to background checks, and with regard to how law enforcement teams with the mental health community.
lulz. A paid government shill couldn't have said it any better. More intervening laws and government regulation... Just what these fellas need on top of their blueballs and pent up rage :crazy:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If retailers can do credit checks on the fly, whats wrong with simple doing on the fly checks of a registry to make sure someones record doesnt have a "do not sell weapons" note on it?

Id say thats a VERY smart measure. Not that it would help much considering how the police bungled this one and didnt act more cautious about this kid.

EDIT:

The girls this kid attacked werent even the super hot sorority girls he was obsessed with. So he really didnt even accomplish what he wanted to with this either. Always a failure this guy. Shame people had to die because of this loser.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ans-lure-victims-home-140-page-manifesto.html

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…as the West reverts back to the ancestral sexual market that is currently in operation in sub-Saharan Africa, we are going to see a growing eunuchracy of involuntarily celibate betas and the marginalized men in their ranks decide that exiting in a blaze of hot lead beats living in loveless obscurity.
That's exactly what I came on here looking for.

You can berate this guy or debate why he did it all you want but it's all pointless. All this endless jumping through hoops, hitting the gym, learning game and doing a billion things to get women is a load of hogwash we never had to do anywhere to this extent before and really shouldn't need to be done now.

Our society is no longer set up for it, and here we sit watching the aftermath, and it's not going to stop. This is what "they" wanted and they're going to continue to be served up heaping helpings of the new society they designed and continue to vote for while continuing treating symptoms while the disease festers and entrenches deeper.

Jaylan said:
If retailers can do credit checks on the fly, whats wrong with simple doing on the fly checks of a registry to make sure someones record doesnt have a "do not sell weapons" note on it?
Because you're putting bandaids on papercuts when there's a knife in the liver.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice this guy said that other people deserved to die simply because they were happy and he wasn't.

In his mind, this was justification enough to kill them. They had something that he wanted, and they chose not to give it to him.

This is precisely the kind of thinking that fuels very bloody "popular revolt" revolutions, from the French Revolution to the Cultural Revolution in China.

How the MSM and the blogosphere respond to this horrible act in the coming weeks will tell us where we are (western society).

If this guy is clearly and roundly criticized for being a nutjob, then that's good.

If he gets substantial "support" or "I don't condone what he did, but I understand it" kind of talk, that's bad.

That means others are thinking the same thing (not necessarily about girls, but income, job opportunities etc) and it's likely to happen more and more.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really sad to see men (or boys, rather) doing this sh*t. Makes me shake my head. Many, many good posts in this thread so far, mrRuckus in particular. I like the part about "seeing the aftermath". That's exactly what's happening. Somebody quote Roissy, that's a good bit too.

I'm not going to lie, I've taken an interest in Vladimir Putin lately. What does this have to do with the California virgin? At the end of the day, you live your life by principles, not loyalty to a country. The sh*t the United States stands for right now, and the people who lead and tow the party line, sicken me. The Greatest Generation back in the 40s didn't fight for this garbage we see today. I mean ****, it took me about 23 years and a lot of SoSuave.com beatings to finally learn what's up. And now I get to come here and watch Gaylan post about mental illness (whatever the f*ck that really is) and other vaginal discharge.

I'm also learning that the bloodshed from a war only lasts a few generations, then you have to do that sh*t again. All this un-natural behavior will be corrected, sooner or later.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I want to rant. you know what pisses me off. what really pisses me off?

This is why I determined, smartly at that, years ago that the internet was bull**** lol.

I'm sad that these people had to die. I live in LA. **** i'm not too far from UCSB about 20 mins. But what gets me is that the guy talks about all these proples with women, and and then these people come out of the woodworks and say things like "well you don't respect women that's why you can't get laid". Women can smell that a mile a way they will say. Look at your personality.

lol, like these women are ****ing doctors and lawyers or intelligent dudes sitting around debating The fountainhead versus Atlas Sruggled or some **** lol. Let's be real. These women are ****ing hot guys in frats, guys who are fun in parties, guys who are great at beer pong, guys who are popular.

Look at the girl in the other thread I made who is having sex with a guy who has 8 kids and is pregnant by him. She loved him so much she married him and she is in jail behind it lol. There's no doubt in my mind if he approached this chick she'd laugh in his face, all while dating the guy with 8 kids, seedcase he's kinda ripped and good looking and tall.

He's not getting laid not because he has mental issues or doesn't respect women. He's not getting laid because he's not popular and doesn't fit in and got to his wits end because he counted' figure out HOW to be that guy to get laid despite having all the things you'd think you should have. At least be honest about the situation.

Pepole come online and say **** to make themselves feel better and does no one no good. That's why stuff like this will still happen.
You hit the nail on the head, BB.

This guy killed people because he did not fit in - not because he was BPD or anything like that. Not being a part of society leads to mental health issues which proves that the real symptom is being an outsider. If he had a gf, I guarantee an extra 7 people would be alive in Santa Barbara right now.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Twice this guy said that other people deserved to die simply because they were happy and he wasn't.

In his mind, this was justification enough to kill them. They had something that he wanted, and they chose not to give it to him.

This is precisely the kind of thinking that fuels very bloody "popular revolt" revolutions, from the French Revolution to the Cultural Revolution in China.

How the MSM and the blogosphere respond to this horrible act in the coming weeks will tell us where we are (western society).

If this guy is clearly and roundly criticized for being a nutjob, then that's good.

If he gets substantial "support" or "I don't condone what he did, but I understand it" kind of talk, that's bad.

That means others are thinking the same thing (not necessarily about girls, but income, job opportunities etc) and it's likely to happen more and more.

I agree. This is nutjob behavior. I'm poor man, but I dont feel hatred on any level for the rich. I don't feel jealous of guys with girlfriends, or many plate either.

I would like to be rich one day, and I will eventually get the women I want, or have easy access to women. That's a matter of mean figuring out a way that works for me.

However, I will say this, your a lot older than me, and this kid. Women are getting worse, and they are teaching young men, and male kids the wrong things. This alone is a combination for young men losing it. No I've never thought about doing this type of thing. I certainly don't condone what he did. He should have been taught the truth about women from a younger age, and how to cope with how things are. These incidents could have been prevented had they been given the right tools.

If they taught the red pill to male children at an early, but proper, young age, this type of sh!t could be prevented.

There are many factors as to why young men are doing heinous things like this. I'm sure he wasn't born with a mental disorder, but obviously for some reason he developed it.

So I think its important to ask why this is happening, and how can it be stopped.

Maybe when you try to feminize the men of certain cultures, it causes them to develop some issues.

Depressed women hide. Depressed men start wars.

Why do you think their are so many of these types of crimes committed in the U.S. ? (and no, its not because we are allowed to own firearms).

I personally think if the attack against masculinity stops, and masculinity is instilled in the young men again, this will be a solution.

This sh!t didn't happen in the 50's.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You hit the nail on the head, BB.

This guy killed people because he did not fit in - not because he was BPD or anything like that. Not being a part of society leads to mental health issues which proves that the real symptom is being an outsider. If he had a gf, I guarantee an extra 7 people would be alive in Santa Barbara right now.
I completely agree with you. And with backbreaker as well.

Not fitting in, and basically being shunned by women can lead to mental illness. I've experienced it myself, though nowhere to the extreme that this guy has.

It is horrible that several people died, yet their deaths were preventable.

By the time the police had talked to the kid, he had already legally purchased several guns. The police who talked to him did not know this.

If the police had known he had guns, they would have confiscated them and probably brought him into the station.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add this as well and I'm going to go watch a movie with the misses... but you take a kid who is so f'n spoiled rotten he's driving a 60k car by the age of 22 without having a job, who travels first class without ever having to work for anything, I think it's borderline absurd to expect him to think that getting women was any different than antyhign else he's ever done in his life. his entire life when he wanted something he snaps his fingers and it just happens for the most part.

But then you expec tthis guy to just understand he has to put in work, develop game, approach women? That's **** other people do but not him. I think that's not realistic to expect that from him.

Not saying I agree. That's pretty f'ed up lol. ust saying, I get it, and it's not because he's sick, he's spoiled f'n rotten. that's his problem.

I struggle with that because I spoil the living **** out of my son. I love joe m ore than i love myself. Just today "daddy I want some fish sticks". I planned on doing nothing to day. we probably got 2 grand worth of groceries in the house I could have made him eat something else. But I got up and drove to the store, about a 10 minute drive from my house, to get a box of fish sticks because he wanted them. He used to be afraid of me but now that he's gotten a little older he isn't really afraid of me anymore he pretty much knows he's got me wrapped lol. He knows what tone i'm using when Im' not paying around and he knows when he can put on the daddy please act and he knows i'll bend. My dad is the same with me. My dad runs **** and he puts on an act but if i really wanted something I knew he'd cave 10 out of 10 times if he could do it.

I mean, you don't have kids. You have all these grand plans of how you're going to raise them, how you're going to not spoil them, how you're going ot do that and do this. I remember being staunchly against private schools I had no kids. Yeah my son goes to a private school lol. I want the best for my son.

But eventually I'm gonna have to figure out how to toughen him up so to speak. ****, I want my son to be the dude banging the hot cheerleader in HS lol. If i can help you do that by buying you a new car and i can afford it, why shouldn't I lol?

Everyone talks about how they would do this or do that, then they have kids and it all changes. It's hard to break the cycle.

I would bet money that this kid was the oldest child. I have a working theory on this that I dn't think is all that far off. My wife and I was talking about this awhile ago, she's the youngest of 2. she has an older brother who is just, a total bum. nothing like my wife. See, I believe that parents, who don't have children, are either too hard or too soft on their first child. My wife's brother they were really easy on him. they have a little money and he's spoiled rotten, he's 41 and can barley take care of himself. this dude here, spoiled rotten. he has a younger sister and a younger brother. My parents on the other hand, were overly hard on me. kicking me out the house for no reason "to man up" i suppose, not giving me any presents for birthdays or christmas so that i don't become spoiled, etc, it pretty much made me resent my parents and was a big reason i turned to drugs.

but then the 2nd child comes along and the parents recalberate. My wife's parents did not give my wife anywhere near as much leeway as they did him. Unlike him she has a very strong work ethic. My little sister, she actually called me a week ago, got a D on her report card, I'm like, damn mom didn't beat the ever living shi tout of you lol? she was like naw why you say that? If I would have ever brought a D home I would just jump off the bridge and be done with it. My mom would have beaten the black off me lol. My mom has mellowed out a lot with her over me. My mom wouldn't let me (though I did) Date until I was really 16, my 13 year old sister is already going out on dates.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic case of entitlement raging out of control. Spoiled kid - parents bought him tons of sh*t but never gave him what he really wants (their time/affection), develops a lack of empathy because on a certain level his parents are sociopaths too, probably a lot more concerned over their jobs. Kid probably spent most his life being ignored, or treated like baggage on the path to success.

Is any of this an excuse to murder people? Hell no! But it provides a motive, and I can't help but feel empathy for anyone who feels this desperate for a shred of passion in his bland, privileged existence. Being in the Aspy spectrum probably didn't help either. I am willing to bet, dollars to donuts this kid was taking some meds, and probably mixing them with alcohol as he spiraled downward. The shrinks couldn't do a damn thing to stop him. He really should have just offed himself, but he wanted notoriety, which he will enjoy in spades during the 24 hour barrage of media attention, because human beings are f*cking morons who eat that sh*t up.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...tiple-therapists-police-social-workers-aware/

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
California Drive-By Killer

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/california-drive-by-killer-pledged-retribution-against-women-1449911

Read what he says,

"I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl," he says in the video.

"College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it," he says in the video, which runs to almost seven minutes.

"I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one. The true alpha male," he laughs like a maniacal movie villain. "Yes... After I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure..."

I wish he could've found this forum...

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is red pill forums that pushed this dude over the edge by poisoning his mind with how women are like. This forum has its downfalls. For some reason, like a lot of minorities I have known in real life the guy had a thing for the attractive trophy wife blonde chick. He would come in and started a discussion on that and likely been banned or attacked for his preference, most likely even been told he can't get them because of his background which would have driven that kid to rage.

It is what I was addressing with my red pill thread, they can't really go anywhere because so much of the manosphere and red pill movements have sexually frustrated men that resort to racism against minorities like this kid has. For me it is almost hard to believe he wasn't exposed to some of the red pill dealing with race which made him develop some kind of an inferiority complex towards rich white girls. He would have been better off staying away from forums in general.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should know this by now, but it bears repeating: misogyny kills.

On Friday night, a man – identified by police as Elliot Rodgers – allegedly seeking "retribution" against women whom he said sexually rejected him went on a killing spree in Isla Vista, California, killing six people and sending seven more to the hospital with serious gunshot injuries. Three of the bodies were reportedly removed from Rodger's apartment.

Before the mass murder he allegedly committed, 22-year-old Rodger – also said to have been killed Friday night – made several YouTube videos complaining that he was a virgin and that beautiful women wouldn't pay attention to him. In one, he calmly outlined how he would "slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see".

According to his family, Rodger was seeking psychiatric treatment. But to dismiss this as a case of a lone "madman" would be a mistake.

It not only stigmatizes the mentally ill – who are much more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators of it – but glosses over the role that misogyny and gun culture play (and just how foreseeable violence like this is) in a sexist society. After all, while it is unclear what role Rodger's reportedly poor mental health played in the alleged crime, the role of misogyny is obvious.

In his final video, Rodger opined:

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure, but in those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair … I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it.

Rodger, like most young American men, was taught that he was entitled to sex and female attention. (Only last month, a young woman was allegedly stabbed to death for rejecting a different young man's prom invitation.) He believed this so fully that he described women's apathy toward him as an "injustice" and a "crime".

You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you. All you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men.

Rodger was reportedly involved with the online men's rights movement: allegedly active on one forum and said to have been following several men's rights channels on YouTube. The language Rodger used in his videos against women – like referring to himself as an "alpha male" – is common rhetoric in such circles.

These communities are so virulently misogynist that the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that tracks hate groups, has been watching their movements for years.

Yet, as the artist Molly Crabapple pointed out on Twitter: "White terrorism is always blamed on guns, mental health – never poisonous ideology."

If we need to talk about this tragic shooting in terms of illness, though, let's start with talking about our cultural sickness – a sickness that refuses to see misogyny as anything other than inevitable.

It was reported on Saturday that Rodger's family had contacted the police about his violent and strange videos "weeks" before the shooting The family attorney said that police interviewed Rodger and thought he was a "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human".

I have to wonder how much police dismissed Rodger's video rants because of the expectation that violent misogyny in young men is normal and expected.

"Dismissing violent misogynists as 'crazy' is a neat way of saying that violent misogyny is an individual problem, not a cultural one," feminist blogger Melissa McEwan tweeted.

The truth is that there is no such thing as a lone misogynist – they are created by our culture, and by communities that tells them that their hatred is both commonplace and justified.

So when we say that these things are unstoppable, what we are really saying is that we're unwilling to do the work to stop them. Violence against women does not have to be inevitable, but it is almost always foreseeable: what matters is what we do about it.
source -http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/24/elliot-rodgers-california-shooting-mental-health-misogyny

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Police have not yet named a suspect in the mass shooting near the UC Santa Barbara campus that left seven people dead Friday night, but they have said they are studying a video posted to YouTube for connections to the incident. In it, a man identifying himself as Eliot Rodger sits in a car with palm trees in the background, calmly declaring his intention of murdering women as revenge for his romantic frustrations.

Someone with the username EliotRodger was a regular poster on an online message board called PUAhate, on which men who have been unlucky with women commiserate, criticize one another, excoriate the opposite sex, and denounce PUA's, or pick-up artists — dating gurus whom they accuse of preying on desperate men like themselves for financial gain.

Many of the posters identify themselves as "incels," short for involuntary celibates, and some of the posts fantasize about violence toward women.

At this point, Rodger has not been declared a suspect in the shooting. But the PUAhate community has responded to the incident. Late last night, a forum member posted the video and wrote that "Eliot Rodger, a member of this forum, just shot two girls near Santa Barbara (Isla Vista)."

The responses to the post are notable for the same tone of self-loathing and seething frustration displayed by the man in the video. "He sounds like an [expletive]," reads the first reply.

Another chimes in, "He sounds aspie as [expletive]," a reference to Asperger's syndrome. Several others criticize the man's "villain laugh."

An example of the sort of intense criticism of one another's appearance that is common on the site comes from a member named Colez, who writes:

He's not "ugly" in layman's terms, but he has no sex appeal. Short lower third and gay midface, with zero brow ridge. ... We must dig deeper.

He should've gotten a hair-cut, aqcuired neck tattoos and gone over the top with the sociopathic act, that would've gotten him hotties. Unfortunately, like most on this site, he's too aspie to realize it. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Another user claimed that Rodger was the son of Peter Rodger, a documentary filmmaker and a second unit director on the "Hunger Games," according to IMDB. The post included a picture of a young man resembling Eliot Rodger at a red carpet event.

Colez later followed up: "Nothing will come of this, you sensationalist losers. Certainly not national coverage."

But another member, manic786, disagreed.

If this is legit the future does not bode well for this forum.... This site, trolling aside, holds potentially dangerous material. Imagine a mass realisation amongst incels and the potential repercussions it will have. This forum will be closed, individual users will be investigated and will likely be prosecuted for crimes such as incitement etc.

We will be persecuted and hunted down like the vile abominations we are... Act quickly to avoid any link to this place.
source -http://www.businessinsider.com/ucsb-shooting-forum-associated-with-elliot-rodger-reacts-2014-5