Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMOG Wars

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a fun thing to do as practice, that I did last night, is trying to pick up a girl just by AMOGing another guy.

I mean, I've seen it a hundred times - the guy who is the leader is the man that gets the girls with the least effort.

I've done it myself, walking up and taking girls away from guys that probably were going to get laid before I stepped in.

I've had it done to me - where I was 5 seconds from kissing a girl and a guy grabs me on the shoulder and says "Dude, your totally making her clausterphobic give her some room to breathe damn" only to see him making out with her 10 minutes later.

We should all be better at AMOGing. It is the antithesis of nice guy syndrome. Instead of submitting to these guys and trying to get them to like you, they should be submitting to you and trying to get them to like you.

I've noticed that, by displaying any skill with ladies, you have guys that fall into two categories. The first category is the guys who look up to you for this, and start trying to get you to like them. You do not need to AMOG these guys, they are your friends. Treat them well and boost them up.

The second category is guys that will hate you for this, and will try and AMOG you. This is where you must be the man with the biggest nuts and the sharpest wit. You must make it clear, on no uncertain terms, that you are cooler than him and always will be.

This is my weakness - all my life I have been AMOG'd, and always did I wonder how these guys could "salt my game" as I knew it to be said. It's time to sharpen my own skills, so for the next few weeks I will focusing on mixed sets and focus on AMOG the guys. I will be posting field reports.

I want some troopers in it with me. Who wants to become an AMOG master with me? I will be setting weekly goals, and going out to master the art.

Let me know

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
going out just to AMOG? your going to get your ass kicked more often than picking up. The aim should always be women. Never ruining a guy's chances with women just because you can. Thats the wrong way to do sh*t.

Just because some guy AMOGs you once, doesn't mean you should do it back to him. That only starts this cycle sh*t up, and no one ends up getting pvssy.

be the bigger man. dont retaliate.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's lots of other fish in the sea. More than enough for everyone.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstand.

The point isn't too offend anybody, insult anybody, fight with anybody, or ****block anybody.

Just to establish yourself as the "Alpha Male Of Group", the AMOG. It's an adventure in leadership. Men who lead get more women naturally. I predict that I can pickup women by establishing myself as a dominant type. I intend to test this fully.

See, the point isn't that I'm ruining a guys chances with women just because I can. It's because I want the women with which he has that chance. Dating is a competition. If he is single and available, then he is a competitor in the dating game. I need to out compete this man to win the ladies. I do not feel bad about this. All is fair in love and war.

Just because some guy AMOGs you once, doesn't mean you should do it back to him. That only starts this cycle sh*t up, and no one ends up getting pvssy.

No, if he AMOGs me once, then I should do it back to him. I am trying to establish dominance. To not AMOG him back would be to accept his dominance. I will not do that. It is a cycle that ends when one man is clearly the best - and it is he who gets the pvssy. Somebody will get the pvssy.

I am not doing this to retaliate. Somebody is always the leader. That leader, for the next few weeks, will be me. That is my goal.

Remember, you don't have to be mean to be the AMOG. In fact, it's so much better to be kind. Then, when the other guy gets frustrated and acts like a ****, you use that to blow him out of the set. I will discuss AMOG tactics more later.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a good point. It is an easy way to establish that you are 'the man.'

Watch out though, there will be a lot of guys that won't just let you take their girls (at least around here) so be prepared for the consequences.

I usually find it's easy to joke around with the guy being so aggressive and manly when he gets upset/tries to start **** with you.

AMOG is one of the best ways to convey value. Easier said than done. Use good game.

animal crackers

DoubleJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no such thing as AMOG tactics, you either have the higher testosterone levels or not.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG is one of the best ways to convey value. Easier said than done. Use good game.

That's what it's all about - conveying value. I know of nothing else that works so quickly if you do it right. I have some great examples to learn from, I'll keep you posted on my results. Even if my results mean a bloody nose and a broken arm. you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, eh?

there is no such thing as AMOG tactics, you either have the higher testosterone levels or not.

that's a nice theory, but I don't believe it. I have seen the effect that my behavior has on other people's response to me and I doubt that it was my testosterone level that changed.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faking it

I believe at least some people can fake it. I've always been really good at mimicing voices and actions. Even as a kid, I could always call people up and sound just like someone else.

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time on body language. Since I corrected some really bad body language on my part, and this isn't just in my head as friends noticed it too, women look at me differently when I waltz through stores and clubs.

I have no doubt that it is possible to be a total loser, yet come across as a confident ladies man. I refrain from using the term alpha, because I think it gives too many people the wrong idea. However, anything is better than acting like a wuss or suck up. In my experience, women prefer ANYTHING including a totally arrogant jerk over those guys.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG means different things to different people. An example:

two guys going after the same girl guy A and guy B. They both know the other is competition.

Guy A has shown interest and has been "dating" the girl.

B has started showing interest. The have hung out as well.

A is hanging at the club with the girl, B proceeds to come over and hit on her. Guy A decides it's time for him to walk away and talk to the girl later.

Question who do you think has established themselves as AMOG.

IMO it's a completely subjective thing and so many people can have different viewpoints.

From A's prospective he is the AMOG, he has shown that he is not threatened by B and that he feels secure about his standing with the girl.

From B's prospective he is the AMOG, he has shown that A is supplicating to him and will walk away if he comes around.

silverback

Reaction score
Nice observation "comode"...no I mean "comote" :D
See, just tried to AMOG you...if the joke get's a laugh, then it works. If the joke flops...make a joke about your bad jokes!

There's also very aggresive AMOGing, and very subtle AMOGing. The point is NOT to make yourself look like a "macho guy", but make the other dude start qualifying himself to the ladies.....or...make HIM start acting like the Macho man, trying to cut you down or whatever. Just keep :D and act like his game is all just a big JOKE to you!
I'll be practicing this tonight in the club trying to alpha the guys into tipping the girls more, by teasing them and making them feel like cheapskates for throwing down singles instead of fives.
"I'm just keeping up with inflation dude! Girls have been getting singles since the sixties!":D
"I know some of these girls and they think guys who put down just a couple bucks are losers":D
"Dude! This girl just said she's been working 12 hours straight! We gotta help her out!":D
SB

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the joke dude, that's all good though, imo the first thing to learn about being funny is that you should never be afraid to say something that only you laugh at.

Your right and you get what I was saying. It really depends on your prospective AND who you want to feel like you are the Alpha. In the case I gave both guys felt like they walked away as the alpha but who the girl percieves as the alpha depends entirely on the girl.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote

Your right and you get what I was saying. It really depends on your prospective AND who you want to feel like you are the Alpha. In the case I gave both guys felt like they walked away as the alpha but who the girl percieves as the alpha depends entirely on the girl.

i see it that way also.
i also prefer it to be a WIN/WIN deal where we
both hold value. But if someone were to be persistant
then i'd clobber them "discretly".
who's more alpha? someone who flys off the handle
and goes beserk after a comment or the guy that
keeps his cool and throws back a witty remark?
maybe when someone throws a Neg at you there
are testing the waters to see if you are really
alpha and can take it with coolness or freak out like most
betas do..what the heck? beta , alpha..who talks like this?!
...:crackup:
also, nothing raises a girls value more while lowering yours
like "bickering" over her attention of her and her friends

i am reading comedy writing secrets and waiting for
the comdey tool box to brush up on my skills :)
on this as well...

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part A: J

Alright, last night I was totally AMOG'd by my "hot friend", we'll call him J, but he's quite the natural with the ladies. Quote my ex-girlfriend, "You're friend J is a jerk. He was dating the hottest girl in the school, and he still was always talking to these other girls. I bet he had a new girl the night they broke up"

This dude is an all-state track star here at school on a baseball scholarship who makes a living by competing for the UFC nationals and street racing his Kawasaki Ninja. If he wins the next three fights, you will see him on TV coming in a few weeks. He is built like a model, 6'2" with a good physique. I will not rest until I can AMOG this guy.

Last night we were reminiscing about living in the dorms, and getting drunk and yelling at people. It's me, him, and 6 girls, and they're laughing at every damn thing we say. Then J recounts a story about a time some douchebag was running up to fight me and J grabbed him by the ear and dragged him away. It was a hilariously true story that clearly made me sound like the ***** who needed my friend to defend me (but I can't hate him for saving me the work of getting in the fight). Then the story about "The B!tch that ate my sandals" had the girls in a fit, we were telling it together, and he taught me a very easy way to AMOG another guy. He gets to the part where we are confronting the girl about what the hell she did with the sandals

him: "So she comes out of her room and burps! She just said "You're sandals are gone... beeelllchhhh" and I'm like "Hefer, you ate them!" and Brother was like "Yeah, *****!" all hiding behind me (making an imitation of me looking over his shoulder"

Ohh totally AMOG'd, haha, but this guy gives me some stiff competition. His ****y & funny is not only hilarious, often true (i.e. he joked about stripping, and had a story about how he made $310 at a party stripping).

I woke up this morning with 3 messages from the girls that were there that said "Come back... and bring your hot friend!"

Part B: You a Pimp

I was on campus, and I decided to open a moving 26-set (no joke) with one guy. They were heading the same way as I was with only one guy in the group. They were moving slow, and I was working my way through the mob when I came in stride next to the guy. I just looked at him and said "So which one of these ladies is your best"

him: huh?
me: well... they're your girls, right?
him: (laugh, nervously) no
me: not even one of them?
him: guess not
me: nahhh, I don't believe you. really? you do like girls right?
him: (laughing) yeah, dude (insistent)
(girl): are you in the class?
me: yes
(girl): if you're not in the class...
me: (not listening to girl, talking to guy again) these girls are a pain in the butt, you make sure to keep them honest. cya

I hope that wasn't too harsh, he was a nice guy

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of getting into an AMOG war with this dude (who obviously sh*ts all over you), make sure you stay tight with him and make him your wing. Sounds like he could be a goldmine of pvssy.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning how to go out and AMOG is a great skill to have for LOTS of situations not exclusively girls.......I've just starting practicing this recently cus I think there is a part of me that LOVES being an *******

I used to have a friend that was master at this stuff......one of the best tatics I learned from him was when a guy starts to get frustrated with you impeding on his game call him out in front of everyone, 'What's the matter X, you look like you're pissed off about something?" Laugh at whatever he says back to you to put the nail in the coffin. Telling someone they look pissed off immediately puts them on the defense and forces them to act peppy and uncomfortable to prove they'e not.......chances are when trying AMOGing the first couple of times you'll crash and burn. But remember like everything on this site, it's a learning experience. Know that you're in it for the experience and don't take anything they say back to you personally. It's basically training yourself to deal with the unexpected replies with laughter and ball-busting.

I personally love this stuff and it makes sarging 10X easier cus you can deal with anything. I love being a man

Brother - No man, you weren't to hard on the guy

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG'ing is harder than I thought!

But I'm starting to become aware of a natural pecking order, as I attempt to AMOG guys I would have never thought. In the past, I would recognize a guy as being "superior" to me for some reason and show him respect.

Last night:

We went to a desert party - a crowd of pickup trucks around a pile of burning pallets out in the desert. The air was cool, but the fire was burning hot, and the firelight is a cool atmosphere for meeting people. Or so I thought.

But the girls were closed off. I could get some wayward comments out, but for the most part they'd respond short and sweet (if at all) and wander off to their group (comfort zone). Always back the the guys. From what I could gather, almost every girl there was taken. Almost.

The ones that weren't were surrounded by guys. The largest amount of girls in one place without a guy present was 2, and they weren't very cute. There were some cute girls, but it was clear that I wasn't going to get them unless I did one thing - and you know what I did.

One method I tried tonight was qualifying guys. I walked up to one and said "Nice beanie, do you snowboard?" and he looked at me kind of confused and started to reply, but I interrupted him "because it's a snowboarding company. You ought to start snowboarding" then he replied by telling me his friend has 7 snowboards, is going to get him one, blah blah and some other guys came over and started asking me about snowboarding. Before I know it, we're all showing each other our tattoos, and every new guy that walks up comes in between me and the fire, and every time I make him move before talking to him "Heyyy, c'mon dude... you're blockin my heat." The guys liked my shirt, my music taste, my hobbies, and they were giving me beers and telling me stories to make themselves look good. All was well... except they were all dudes. Where are the girls at? I excuse myself to go water a cactus (my other excuse, to get get a beer, failed as they just followed me) and come back only to see that there were two cute blonde girls with those guys all of a sudden. Looks like I exited at the wrong time.

Cute blonde girl one is clearly a girlfriend of one of these guys, so I decide to go for the other one. I walk up to my new buddy, who's got the cute girl on his arm, and the other cute girl next to him. Completely ignoring the girls, I ask him "Hey, is this your girl?" I don't know what his answer was, because I continued right away by looking at the other girl and saying "And this, is this her sister?" Bingo! They were sisters afterall. The sister introduced herself (IOI, but I missed it at the time. She was very quiet - I took it as disinterest. In retrospect it may have been shy). Anyway, after a few seconds trying to make conversation with these people, it was clear that they were boring me and I left.

Next, my best AMOG of the night.

Two chairs were brought from somewhere, and placed by the fire. There is a guy in one, and a cute brunette in the one next to it. The guy I had talked to briefly already that night, but the girl I had not even noticed yet. I walk right up to the guy, and with a ****y grin I say "Nice throne, so what are you... the king?" He laughed and started saying something, but I continued "because if you're the king, I should have to look up to you, but I'm looking down." In response to this, he stands up puffing out his chest (he's taller than me) and I slide around him and drop my ass in that chair. I look up and say "Oh, I see it now. The king gets to sit" At this, the girl is cracking up and some other guy has taken interest in the situation. I just say "Oh, I'm just kidding, you can have the chair, all the smoke is blowing over there anyway" and get up. Just then, some dude comes over and asks me (sort of menacingly) "Do you know who's chair that is?" and I replied with "No, but whoever it is, tell him it needs one of those beer holders." Unfortunately, this guy came over a bit agressive and that seemed to scare the girl off, as she left. "The King" (as I now know the guy whose chair I stole) tells him "Calm down, dude. This guy is chill" then he had his friend get me a beer. BUT WHERE DID THE DAMN GIRL GO?

I walk over to two girls and a guy standing by a newly placed pallet on the fire that smothered the flames, watching one of the girls lifting and dropping the pallet trying to get it to start. I walk up next to the guy, and say "Hey, you need to keep your pyromaniac friend there under control" (he laughs) "just watch... 10 years from now, you'll see her on TV as the suspect in a rash of church burnings" This had everyone in stitches. She's laughing, and she hits me "Whoa! Violence too! I think she's trying to burn me!" and looking at the guy "Keep this girl under control..." Then, out of nowhere, some other guy pipes in "You burn churches? I do too. High five" and he throws an arm around her. I just listen silently for a moment, and he's saying some joke. I wait until he's done, but I don't laugh, instead I just say "You know what... they're both pyromaniac sickos. Let's burn them, a nip the problem in the bud." There is laughter, and enthustiac agreemtn. Then the girl pushes away from him and says "NO no no he said he was a church burner, I'm not!" I nod to give my approval, and say "well, you too just stay away from each other, it's too dangerous. If we see you together, we're burning you" and walked turned around to talk to another group that had kind of assembled behind me. I feel somebody grab my ass from behind, but pretend like I don't (as I'm in the middle of a sentence). When I finish the sentence, I turn my head around, look straight at "Pyro guy" and say "dude... hands off the merchandise" and go right back to my group. Then two hands grab my ass - and I turn around and there's "Church Burning Girl" (as everyone was calling her after that) and some friend of hers. Her friend isn't cute enough to get me excited, and, frankly, neither is she, so I just chalk it up to a good time and keep talkin to my other friends. After I didn't respond to the double-ass-grab, they apparently got bored and left - making the group dynamic once again all guys. What's the point of AMOG'ing if there are no girls, damnit.

I see my friends Crystal and Niki (who I came with) with a cute blonde girl carrying a huge down jacket. I walk up to talk to them, and her jacket is so hot from the heat of the fire it actually feels painful when my arm rests against it - so I tell her that if she doesn't move her coat's going to melt. Crystal introduces me, and I'm flirting with her a bit (nothing overboard, but clear flirting w/kino) and Crystal introduces me to some dude saying "This is Scott... her boyfriend" Ackward moment, and it occurs to me that his girlfriend is going to be in trouble for what he just witnessed. I just introduce myself and walk away, no attempts to AMOG.

So, there were guys who were easy to AMOG. They usually just became very friendly, and I was friendly as well but in a way that lead them towards qualifying themselves to me.

Some guys were a bit more diffucult, as they would challenge me with a tease or something, and I'd have to ignore this or ignore them at times, as well as interrupt them or complete my sentences over their attempts to interrupt.

Some guys I could not AMOG at all. Three guys, in particular, I had no way to do it as they would completely ignore me anytime we got into a circle together. After a couple of attempts at comments directed towards them to which they didn't respond, I stopped saying anything to them. These guys are much more difficult, still don't know what to do about a guy who can competently hold the attention of the group who manages to ignore you. My only option was either losing interest in the group as a whole, or trying to recover by one-upping whatever his attention getting scheme was (which I wasn't in the mood to do) so I would mostly ignore them.

I am starting to have a conscious effect on the "pecking order". Tonight I definitely felt like I had an elevated social status, making friends with many people and finding myself as the head of a group several times. A few times, there would be a group of about 5-10 people that would completely dissolve when I walked away. I found I prefer friendly methods to unfriendly ones.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to reverse the experiment a little bit, and in doing so I learned better how to be a great wing.

My friend, CuriousGeorge was into a girl. I started AMOGing myself to him - asking him permission if we can do this or that. Anytime she'd ask a question, I'd reply "I don't know" and ask CuriousGeorge. I also made sure to tell her about how much we all think he's the coolest guy we've ever known, and we wish we could be more like him. I even told her that I can't bring my girlfriends around him because they always end up having a crush on him instead. CuriousGeorge got the girl, and I'm sure I helped. Good times!

BrotherAP

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
Uhhh I thought it was Alpha Male Other Guy :rolleyes:
It's both.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the word AMOG. I'm looking to behave in a way that raises my social status - and this is accomplished by interacting with other men in a way that communicates higher status. It's a matter of dominant behavior. Many people have misconceptions about what I'm taking about. My goal for this is to be:

Subtle
Nobody should notice my 'trying' to 'be alpha'. In fact, one way to AMOG another guy is to exaggerate his obvious attempts to 'be alpha', and have people laughing at him. Anything that comes of ass 'trying' makes you seem unnatural and insecure.

Likeable
I'm not out to make everybody respect me because they fear that I'll stomp their throats if they disagree with me. They should admire me, and healthy respect does not stem from fear. When you have the admiration of a group, they will follow you if you care to lead them. A true leader will be liked even by his adversaries.

Confident
An absolute must. You must have complete comfort in your own skin, and other people in turn will be comfortable with you. You do not need attention or validation, and insults do not affect you.

Aloof
This is a product confidence - when you are secure with yourself, then other people cannot affect you negatively. You do not brag, pander, or try to impress others in any way. You take pride in your personality, and do not deny your faults.

Charming
Instead of assuming that you have lower value than others, and trying to bring them down in an attempt to 'out-alpha', assume that you have higher value and let people feel like you are bringing them up. Qualify people, and find something to praise them about. Be generous from time to time, buying a round of drinks for a whole group while asking nothing in return. When yo do favors, do them unflinchingly and never bring them up again.