America hates older woman

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post a meaningful reply but when I saw the bold part I figured you are another clown. bye clown.
have fun paying $6 a gallon for gas, plus getting your wife ***d by an illegal immigrant, plus everything else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't like Hillary because she's a piece of trash human being. Anybody who blames it on her age or gender is attempting to propagandize you.
Age had very little to do with why Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. Hillary Clinton was an unlikable person even was she was 28 or 38, let alone 68.

Her party is the one that proudly hates men, white people and their own country so spare me the clueless BS.
If one examines policies advocated by the Democratic Party in the United States, it's logical to conclude that the vast majority of the party's members support policies that are anti-male, especially anti-white male. White male Democrats are ideological cucks.

However, in terms of actual cucks, there are plenty of Republicans that are cucks. Jerry Falwell Jr. is a cuck.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are enough women 40-59 like this and they are heavily pursued by men, often for extended relationships by men close to their own ages.

Women 40+ fitting this description will have some problems but they can still be pumped and dumped. That happens. There are even some men desperate enough to consider relationships with them.

Thank you for your military service.

I agree with your points on consumerism. I agree with the notion that brands in general are selling men on spending money to get women. Women also respond to advertising more due to its emotional nature.

Most brand advertisers are obsessed with youth. Large brands, and their advertising agencies, often focus on the 18-34 year old market. This was a sensible approach from the 1960s when the Baby Boomers were first entering this cohort until the mid-2000s. This approach started to falter in the mid to late 2000s when the oldest Millennials were graduating into a poor economy with no money to spend. The oldest Millennials (1982-1986 births) were the first large cohort to experience high college costs and few job opportunities with their degrees. Now, the older cohort of Baby Boomers has most of the money while the Millennials and soon to be Gen Z are fighting for scraps.

I read the linked article below in 2009 when it came out.

Quote from it "women control spending in most categories of consumer goods"

Most men are beta males married to a woman controlling the household spending.

You are seeing those ads targeted to single men because the competition for single women has been quite intense for the last 10-15 years due to male surpluses in the 20s/30s age range.
What caused the surplus?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What caused the surplus?
The answer depends on if we're talking about globally or in the United States.

Globally, the number 1 cause of the male surplus is China's one child policy from 1980-2012 and Chinese culture. Chinese culture has vastly valued males over females so many Chinese chose their one child to be male. India has also produced more males than females. These have been the most populated nations for decades. When the two most populated nations are pumping out far more males and females, that's going to cause a global surplus. Sex selective abortions are a thing in both nations.

There has also not be a big war to thin the global herd of men in a long time. Coronavirus deaths have also not changed the younger male surplus as most of the Coronavirus deaths are older people from an era of more balanced ratios.

In the United States, there are numerous causes of the male surplus. China and India have been dumping many of their excess males on the United States through the H1B visa program. Go to San Jose, California. There are tons of Chinese and Indian born men there. The male-female ratios in San Jose rival Beijing or Shanghai for how bad they are. The U.S. is being affected by no major wars thinning the herd. Gun violence has declined in recent decades, keeping more males alive. There have also been fewer farming and industrial accidents as the economy has de-emphasized manufacturing and industrial type labor. This keeps more males alive.

Among the males still living in the United States, a lot of 2nd wave feminist women of the 1970s-1980s had fewer children and divorced more often. The males offspring that they had were weaker due to less manual labor, no wars, less presence of father figures, more processed foods as women in the workplace were not making as many home cooked meals without food science ingredients. This created more soy-ish guys that are less attractive to women but still out there dating and being supremely beta. Beta male thirst makes the mating environment more difficult for all males. There's more simping and with ratios bad, those are ingredients of a perfect storm for a bad environment, especially when coupled with technology that gives women more male attention (social media, swipe apps).