Am I expecting too much from women?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's compare notes on this DJs.

I see/hear all this talk about how easy it is to find a quality girl,a girl who will not play you,who will respect your time and even call you:rolleyes:

I meet few girls,maybe 3-4 a month and yet to find a girl matches the description of the nice girl. Last week I had met a girl in my class,she opened me actually and I suggested we hang out soon. She accepted and seemed to be happy about us hanging out. Then she flaked on me and broke our plans. Two weeks passed,I played busy and hard to get with her,but the third week came and exatly the same sh1t happened. She called me up and instead of us hanging out she suggested we go to a party with some of her friends( probably guys). I said no to that. And she didnt care it seems.

So this is kinda typical scenario I run into....the got initial interest,then flake on me. I dont give them second chances after that...unless they are being really nice.

I go to a big University where girls are getting approached a lot!...So I see how they always have someone who is hittin on them and therefore have lots of guys to choose from. Girls are dating multiple guys here...openly...and if you dont like it..then that's too bad,they got like a dozen of other guys chasing them.So what's the best angle to work from here?

I am the one who supose to date multiple girls...not the girls! Or I am expecting too much?... I feel pretty uneasy knowing that the girl I am interested in is also dating ( possibly sleeping with) another dudes.

My female friends say that I expect too much and untill I had a talk with a girl about being exclusive I shouldn't expect her not to date other guys.
My male friends tell me I got bad luck with women.

I am so confused...seems like women here have all the power.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25

I feel pretty uneasy knowing that the girl I am interested in is also dating ( possibly sleeping with) another dudes.

I am so confused...seems like women here have all the power.
Drop the media driven misconceptions you currently have of women, You look like your long overdue for some serious de-programming. No offense but your 26 you should have some idea of how things really are anyway.

Yes obviously women have a serious foothold in the regards of relationships/sex etc etc, but that has nothing to do with us or you, and believe it or not can actually work in your favour.

Go Here. He wasnt lying you know, 95% of chicks really are worthless to YOU other than sex, make no mistakes. Everything else is T.V land and your ultimately only fvcking yourself in the ass by thinking otherwise.

As for the other 5 %?? who gives a fvck. Worrying about trying to bump into one of the 5 percenters is time wasted, just embrace whats in front of you and make the most of it.

Get with the program my friend.

edit: btw I personally think he was being overly generous with the 95% thing, I'm thinking more like 96 or 97. Also try and strike from your brain this idea of "bad" or "good" luck with women. This is one of the biggest lies perpetuated by society ever.

Last edited:

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense....it takes the right kind on man to turn any good girl into a worthless slvt...they just can't resist the Alfa male.
And I am far from alfa..just by looking at me you can tell I am a nice guy.
What's the best angle for a nice guy to work them h0rs?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed...

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) learn how to type
2) stop being a nice guy
3) ?????
4) profit!!!