Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i being **** tested or am i overthinking?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
recently, i've had some girls disrespect me. what i've done is just ignore them. it seems like they've taken to either ignoring me back (which is fine), but what's annoying me is they're flirting with other people in front of me. i don't know, but it seems like they're intentionally doing it to get back at me or something. it's annoying as phuck b/c i couldn't care less who they get with. it's like studying, & people sitting beside you are talking nonstop at the library kind of annoying.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people are disrespecting you then you need to figure out if there is some validity to their perception of you. Why do you think they're disrespecting you?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Realize you have higher value. Treat it as if she was a child. Just don't care, and the way you dont care is focus on something else. Ignore.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest...I wouldn't go with the ignoring route.

Ignoring her is a decent option...it definitely beats getting butthurt and crying in front of everyone.

However, if you make fun of her back in a "I know I'm better than you" mentality, you will undoubtedly dominate the situation (assuming you are actually good with words and are actually nonchalant while doing so).

They're basically bullying you right now because you won't stick up for yourself. Ignoring them is too passive aggressive. They don't give two sh!ts if you just ignore their teasing and bantering because they immediately go on to flirt with the nearby hot guy at the party.