always carry a prop when going hunting for females!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
No need for Props, Canned Routines, Card Tricks, Palm Reading, The Cube or any of that other Entertainment Monkey crap.

Have a Strong Frame. Be Confident. Be a Man. Have a "No Excuses" mindset.

That's all you need.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'm not saying that it doesn't work but what guys fail to ask themselves is why they work. What feelings do these things evoke in women and how can a guy illicit those same things without the prop. The reason why I'm wary on relying on the prop is that it taints the reason(s) why the woman seems to be interested in you, is she truly interested in you or in your pet?

I tend to approach women with pets more so. A women with an "item" which she enjoys talking about is easily read. Hell, she'll tell you practically anything that's on her mind about her pet, her life, you!

I'm a huge proponent of DJs using their personalities to attract women. Albeit props work but I see way too often both on-line and off, guys depending on these things as a crutch and have no idea what to do without that thing to lean upon.
definitely true, but its still fun, (not to mention a quick shot of confidence). besides, I still don't think a girl would go out with a guy lower than her standards even if he had the cutest little puppy in world you know?