Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost lost virginity..

newleaf

Reaction score
Hey guys Im 19 years old and I almost lost my virginity to this girl last night but something was in the way. Her clothes! No really, how do you escalate sexually from making out to having sex? She hit me up randomly at night so I knew she meant business. But things didn't go so smoothly..

We talked for a good 50 minutes and she was doing most of the talking. We started making out, I was kinda sloppy I think.. We ended in the backseat because she asked me. We made out and I was trying to escalate sexually by rubbing up her thighs and occasionally rub up her panties. Her panties felt wet and moist. She was grabbing my hair and feeling my back. This whole time I was wishing her clothes would disappear. Her mom calls at 3:30 am and tells her to come inside. I told her it's getting late and I have to go. We got out the car and she let out a deep sigh. We hugged and kissed and as we let go, we let let our arms fall slowly and she told me to text her.

How did I do? It was my first time ever getting this far. She might of could tell I was a virgin... because I was being awkward and clumsy at times. It felt like most of the time she was leading. Do guys think there might be a round 2?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I'm gathering here it sounds like you did alright, and one plus is you initiated leaving rather than her, thus leaving her wanting more. That is always a good thing, never hang on too long, always be the one who's busy and has to go.

Now as far as escalating sexuality goes, it is just something that will come in time. Don't be afraid to make some moves cause it's very unlikely she's gonna make them for you. You just keep kissing away and you're just gonna end up in a long drawn out make out session.

Once things start getting hot within a few minutes of making out you need to start making advances. Rather than just kissing her lips go for the neck, they love that, pull her hair back gently and start kissing her neck. Then start rubbing her down there, upon showing interest and pleasure to that then it's time to dive in there, slide your hand down the panties and go to work. I suggest getting good at foreplay and fingering technique, do some searching around, I'm sure the info is out there.

Also don't be afraid to pull her shirt up and go for the breasts. When you start doing this kind of stuff the clothes just come off naturally. Don't be too hard on yourself, it will just take time and experience to get the confidence and know how, like anything it takes practice.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex in a car is not especially easy or comfortable for anyone. That's why most people prefer beds.

Unhooking a bra is a useful skill. It's ok to use two hands. Unless her t!ts are gigantic, there will only be two small hooks on the back. When she is facing you and your arms are around her, hold the bra down with your right hand and unhook it with your left.

Jeans are the hardest item of clothing to remove, and they are also hard to get back on in a rush. A trick that military people use is to leave one leg of their pants on; it's easy to get dressed quickly before you get caught.

I think you did fine, especially for a parked car in her driveway. Have her invite you over when her parents are gone, and you will see that being naked in bed makes everything a lot easier.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When making out just take your time, relax, be in the moment and realize "hey I have this gal here she digs me, all is well!" and you'll avoid coming off as awkward/clumsy...

X2 on kissing on the neck, slow sensual kisses, take your time, let her feel your lips press gently against her warm skin, make each one unique as the last as you go up and down, tease her even. After this it's a good time to start playing with her puppies, kiss them, massage them while you continue to kiss her neck. You'll quickly learn what she likes and what she doesnt.

Couple this with rubbing her thighs and panties and you will have her begging for you...

Oh plz use rubbers son, some lube just incase never hurts :)

Oh and you did fine, of course there will be a round 2! You're in the clear now, just play it cool, don't pressure her too much in any way. If you're hanging out with her alone, a good way to start is by giving her a nice massage and kissing her up and down her back, it can really get a gal into the mood rather quick :D.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old was the girl? If she is young enough for her mom to order her to come inside, better check the age of consent laws in your area.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, I must have dipped my nose in troll sh*t.

If you are in fact a real person and this really happened, I will give you the following advice:

How did she get her clothes on?

Do basically the reverse of that.

If she wants to stop you, she'll stop you.

newleaf

Reaction score
her texts have become cold 30-60 minutes as opposed to 3 minutes. but then again it's friday.. **** Im lost guys, i dunno where to go from here

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible:

Step 1: Talk

Step 2: Flirt

Step 3: Start touching - Nothing too extreme like ass grabbing. Just a gentle hand around the waist from time to time.

Step 4: Flirt more aggresively with more sexual content.

Step 5: If she responds, start touching more. Hands on knees. Fingers along the thighs.

Step 6: Make out.

Step 7: Feel her up. No boobies just yet. I like to start at the legs and work my way around her up to her chest. Some guys also like to go at the neck and work their way down. Whatever floats your boat.

Step 8: Use the fingers - CRITICAL STEP

Step 9: You don't even need to remove her underwear or her bra completely. If you suck at removing bras like I do (cause I'm terribly coordinated), just gently reach in and grab the tits. Once you get her turned on, you can get HER to remove her own bra or panties. If either is a inconvenience, just move it out of the way, and go in.

Step 10: Congratulations, you've just had sex. Enjoy. Have a cig. Don't fall asleep.

newleaf

Reaction score
ipeefreely said:
I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible:

Step 1: Talk

Step 2: Flirt

Step 3: Start touching - Nothing too extreme like ass grabbing. Just a gentle hand around the waist from time to time.

Step 4: Flirt more aggresively with more sexual content.

Step 5: If she responds, start touching more. Hands on knees. Fingers along the thighs.

Step 6: Make out.

Step 7: Feel her up. No boobies just yet. I like to start at the legs and work my way around her up to her chest. Some guys also like to go at the neck and work their way down. Whatever floats your boat.

Step 8: Use the fingers - CRITICAL STEP

Step 9: You don't even need to remove her underwear or her bra completely. If you suck at removing bras like I do (cause I'm terribly coordinated), just gently reach in and grab the tits. Once you get her turned on, you can get HER to remove her own bra or panties. If either is a inconvenience, just move it out of the way, and go in.

Step 10: Congratulations, you've just had sex. Enjoy. Have a cig. Don't fall asleep.
nice tips! I will definitely use this next time.

But where do I go from here, she's being more distant and didn't reply to my last text. It doesn't help that I work with her.. How do I act accordingly? How am I supposed to talk and act at work now? Did I blow myself out for not sealing the deal?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Vin Dicarlo's escalation ladder. That's what got me laid, and I still use its basic foundations to this day.

newleaf

Reaction score
But where do I go from here, she's being more distant and didn't reply to my last text. It doesn't help that I work with her.. How do I act accordingly? How am I supposed to talk and act at work now? Did I blow myself out for not sealing the deal?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did u text exactly?

And how are you two colleagues?

Details!!!

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
newleaf said:
Calm down. I'm not sure what the details are at work but seriously, chill out.

First off, you're acting like this girl is your last opportunity to lose your virginity. She's not. Instead, you should be thinking in your head that SHE's the one that's missing out. She didn't put out and therefore missed out on a amazing adventure with your penis.

It's natural that there's going to be sexual tension but don't try to clear up the tension by expressing your feelings to her. Many guys (including mistake) make this mistake. I've heard of it working on some rare occasions but do you really want to go against probability in these types of situations? I THINK NOT.

Instead of fretting about what could've been or what you should've done... act like it was nothing. Chill out, act like what you guys did was nothing special and you'll begin to see the tables begin to turn.

It's a bit hard for me to tell you or describe to you exactly how to act but I guess just act like you guys did before this "incident". Some people on here will tell you to just straight up ignore the girl (gonji tactics) but I personally don't think that's effective. By putting in the effort to ignore someone, you're showing them that you're either immature or that you still care enough to put forth the effort to deliberately ignoring them. So my suggestion is this: just chill out, hang back and see what happens. If she tries to talk to you, talk to her like she's anyone else. Keep the conversations short, interesting, and ambiguous (don't tell her what you've been up to exactly). If you're working in an office environment, try to establish a reputation for being the fun guy. Go out with coworkers for drinks or lunches, and let her hear about it through the grape vines.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a good chance she now sees you as a beta male for not giving her what she wanted. she obviously wanted you to initiate sex with her. you failed when you didnt pull the trigger. i wouldnt be supprised if she's no longer attracted to you. next time you are in the situation where she lets you rub her p.ussy through her clothes, go to the next step, put your hands down her pants and finger her. if she lets you do that, take her pants off. dont ask, just do, if she's uncomfortable she'll stop you. keep escalating until she says no, then just take a step back, and try again in a few mins. and most importantly do not hesitate. it shows weakness, and low confidence. i know your a virgin, but just act as if you've been there 1000 times before.