All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!!

Reaction score
Yes, this is another attempt at my appeal to you of the importance of MENTAL ABUSE in a relationship...

I just saw a thread with over 12,000 views and gazillion replies to "GOOD GIRLS CHEAT" and yes... THEY DO... and yes, ALL GIRLS DO.. That is why, assume if your a normal guy or you have a normal quality relationship, their is a potential for your girl to have an affair (Dont worry, its an affair, she wont care and will forget the guy and be back in your bed)... hmmmm...

Unless, you take control of the relationship in a way where she wont be capable of such disobidience... Look at dogs and their training, some run around and bark, yet others only do it in command... This is an anology to show you whether you like it or not, but training/conditioning is important in a relationship. If you let a girl roll all over you, once you try to stand up for yourself and be a man, oops, too late, she wont have it and leave...

MY POINT... only if you throw something DIFFERENT in your reportroir (yes I cant f.cking spell) i.e. You have to use MENTAL ABUSE... Any form of abuse is good... (i.e. a woman stays with a wife beater for years) Now, the reason I say Mental, is cause I do not condone physical (unless its a playfull back hand, or a physical restraining choke hold)...

You have to push the envelope, DO "modified" PUSH/PULL also called on here an "emotional rollercoaster" i.e. give her the "safe rush"

Come up to her, and say "What did you say?" and then put her on the ground and restrain her and say "Dont make me get midevil on your as..s, Dont you EVER talk to me like that again" out of the blue,,i.e. just do it,, and then see the shock in her eyes, and look straight into hers (like you series) then smile, kiss her and say "you know im playing baby, you know you safe with daddy"

She will be shocked, suprised, belittled, feel helpless, abused, only to later on be "pulled" back to the safe ground and feel (wow, what a rush)...

As time goes by, you become "her daddy" or... inotherway, of saying someone she looks up to....i.e. she will want to impress you so as to not get punished... (i.e. impress so as not to get mentally abused..) NOTE: this is seen when a wife trys to do her best to make sure house is clean and food is on a plate for a wife beatter, cause if she doesnt impress him, or keeps him happy (or upsets him) she will get punished (in case of wife beater its physical)... These women stay a long time (usually only break up when husband really crosses the line, and the "I love you, im sorry" doesnt work)..i.e.(this is a fcked up Push/Pull relationship, ) You can still maintain this kind of hold on a girl, by using only "Mental Abuse" keep in mind, it starts from being CF (****y and funny) such as holding her in a cop hold and saying "I got muscles, if all of a sudden I lost my cool, no one could save you.. but don't worry baby.. your safe with me" to slowly getting more intence and ultimatley having her get on her knees and slightly giving back hand and saying "Dont argue with daddy" ... Keep in mind, if she fights back, its okay to wrestle, smilling and giggling the whole time as to NOT TAKE HER SERIOUSLY....

By the way, just to mention, just saying to a girl "who's your daddy", is already the beggining form of mental abuse, your making her seem like a child, beneath you, under your authority...
IT WORKS>... ABUSE or be ABUSED... (i.e. seen plenty of you kids crying here when she dumps you for another dude).. Well, take a dump or be dumped on... i.e. are you the one that takes the shi.t sandwich, or the one that hands them out??? :cool:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know you will be flamed, but to an extent you are right...sorta. push-pull is important.

i think more important is be the man. be the kind of person she doesnt want to lose or piss off. show, through actions, that if she cheats, she is on the curb.

Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
i know you will be flamed, but to an extent you are right...sorta. push-pull is important.

i think more important is be the man. be the kind of person she doesnt want to lose or piss off. show, through actions, that if she cheats, she is on the curb.
Keep in mind, be all the techniques that are mentioned here (sosuave.com) just also importance of MENTAL ABUSE need to be addressed and added in keeping the relationship under your control....

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously someone has made you a little bitter? Honestly, just as any self-respecting guy wouldn't put up with abuse from a girl, any self-respecting girl isn't going to put up with this level of emotional abuse from a guy. DJ is, ultimately, about respect and fairness (i.e. a girl enjoys who enjoys sex as much as you do isn't going to dangle it over your head as a power struggle), not about emotionally abusing women to the point of total fear and submission.

If a girl cheats on you, don't cry, dump her ass, it's HER LOSS. You can go find another girl tomorrow. AFCs are the ones who have to use lame manipulation tactics like this to keep women.

Reaction score
Actually............

hi2u said:
Obviously someone has made you a little bitter?
It is funny you say that, actually, I got hurt by a girl, when I STOPPED, using the Mental type of abuse, and became a normal guy that cared, and before you know it, thats all she wrote, prior to that, I had the control... and guess what, I am over it, no regrets.. I LOVE WOMEN.. I absolutely LOVE PU.SSEY.. I cant get enough of it..

I am just letting you know it, either YOUR FCKING IT, or IT IS FCKING YOU :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Yes, this is another attempt at my appeal to you of the importance of MENTAL ABUSE in a relationship...

I just saw a thread with over 12,000 views and gazillion replies to "GOOD GIRLS CHEAT" and yes... THEY DO... and yes, ALL GIRLS DO.. That is why, assume if your a normal guy or you have a normal quality relationship, their is a potential for your girl to have an affair (Dont worry, its an affair, she wont care and will forget the guy and be back in your bed)... hmmmm...
I don't think that all women cheat, I do believe that any woman who is unhappy in a relationship may choose to cheat. With that said I'm more curious on what brought you to coming up with your concept. What made you create this course of action and how often have you used it?

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... well, I think I'd like to contribute my own thoughts to this.

While the concept you're outlining--in all likelihood--probably works (at least to some extent), you have to be somewhat hesitant about a technique that naturally shares so many undeniable parallels to wifebeating. And, although the term "spousal abuse" has different meanings to different people, there are many who classify it as physical, sexual and/or verbal abuse.

First off, in my experience, the basic way to keep your girl from cheating on you is by having her respect, which is why this technique probably does work because it's main purpose seems to be attaining just that. However, can respect be attained without mental abuse? You'd better believe it. If you have the admiration of your girl, you don't need to mentally abuse her to keep her from cheating.

Now, to go back to the analogy of wifebeaters... why exactly do you think wifebeaters need to exercise physical abuse in order to garner respect? The answer is that, if you take away a wifebeater's physical tactics, there's nothing there worth admiring. Wifebeaters are shunned by society for a reason, because beating is a last-resort-form of maintaining control by people who can't get it any other way.

I could go off on this for longer but I think for the sake of brevity I think I'll stop there (at least for now haha)...

I'd just like to leave you with this: As someone who has always been with women who admired him & respected him for who I am as a person/how I live my life/the respect I show for others, I can honestly report a 0% cheating/leave-me-for-another-man rate. Does that mean my relationships have all been perfect? Hell no haha, but it does mean that, at the very least, I've always succeeded in "Preventing my girl from cheating," which I believe was the main purpose behind the use of mental abuse.

There's always alternatives, fellas.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just make the girl fall head over heels for you, and love you to the point where she can't even THINK about other guys.

I don't believe in punishing a girl, thats what breaking up is for. I do believe in being assertive, as in 'letting her know' when she does something that you didn't like, but if it's a serious issue such as cheating, then she's getting nexted, that's the only punishment a girl gets off of me.

The only mental abuse a girl should get is playful teasing, and that's not even abuse. If you do all the right things as a Don Juan, she won't cheat on you, and you don't have to be an abusive jerk.

My thoughts are this, if you're being abusive, and punishing her for every thing you DON'T LIKE. That WILL work, but not how many DJ's would like it to work. The reason she'll stay loyal to you, is because she is literally AFRAID OF YOU, she don't love you, she's SCARED. So why not just make her LOVE you to the point where she can't even think about other guys. Make her so happy that she will do anything you want because SHE DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU. Sounds like a better idea if you ask me.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Or you could just make the girl fall head over heels for you, and love you to the point where she can't even THINK about other guys.

I don't believe in punishing a girl, thats what breaking up is for. I do believe in being assertive, as in 'letting her know' when she does something that you didn't like, but if it's a serious issue such as cheating, then she's getting nexted, that's the only punishment a girl gets off of me.

The only mental abuse a girl should get is playful teasing, and that's not even abuse. If you do all the right things as a Don Juan, she won't cheat on you, and you don't have to be an abusive jerk.

My thoughts are this, if you're being abusive, and punishing her for every thing you DON'T LIKE. That WILL work, but not how many DJ's would like it to work. The reason she'll stay loyal to you, is because she is literally AFRAID OF YOU, she don't love you, she's SCARED. So why not just make her LOVE you to the point where she can't even think about other guys. Make her so happy that she will do anything you want because SHE DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU. Sounds like a better idea if you ask me.
Great reply! THIS is the Don Juan way!

This is the attitude I have with my girlfriend. I dropped all the games and just worked on myself and all the things that make for a good relationship.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a great believer in training your chick like a dog... Not literally like a dog, but the methodology.. such as punish bad behaviour and reward good behaviour... consistency... etc etc..

You'll end up with an awesome chick... and a happy and pain free life..

and if she realizes that she's being manipulated then so what?? let her leave...

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
I'm a great believer in training your chick like a dog... Not literally like a dog, but the methodology.. such as punish bad behaviour and reward good behaviour... consistency... etc etc..

You'll end up with an awesome chick... and a happy and pain free life..

and if she realizes that she's being manipulated then so what?? let her leave...
This thread is spot on guys! I really have put the stuff you are talking about here to practice.

My favourite is "Good girl!!!" when I'm banging a chick. Specially in the doggy style position where you are totally in control and she feels quite submisive.

Had a chick recently who told me she hates it when I say "good girl". Later that night, as I was ramming her from behind she screamed out "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME YOUR GOOD GIRL!!!"

So it does work. And when they do something I dont like, I do punish them. I sometimes even say "I didnt like what you did, so i'm not gonna reward you by seeing you, or taking you out"

I have even had them say "oi! i'm not a dog!" and I say "that's right, you're not but you have to understand what sort of behaviour is acceptable to me".

Good luck guys. Own her! Control her! otherwise SHE WILL go and bang some other guy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlahBlah said:
I'd just like to leave you with this: As someone who has always been with women who admired him & respected him for who I am as a person/how I live my life/the respect I show for others, I can honestly report a 0% cheating/leave-me-for-another-man rate. Does that mean my relationships have all been perfect? Hell no haha, but it does mean that, at the very least, I've always succeeded in "Preventing my girl from cheating," which I believe was the main purpose behind the use of mental abuse.

There's always alternatives, fellas.
Yes. Right on!
It's about RESPECT. Respect is thick. True respect is as bullet proof as superman. A girl doesn't have to be "trained" for you to not get cheated on. She won't cheat on you if you display respect and understanding. Why would she want to cheat on someone she admires so much?

Abuse. ABUSE. The word abuse is a negative one. No one wants to be abused, and when someone is being abused, in one way or another, the abusee (sp?) loses at lot of points. You can't truly gain from a unbalanced negative. It's not a good way to keep a woman around. A good woman, a REAL woman proably wouldn't put up with it.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yes. Right on!
It's about RESPECT. Respect is thick. True respect is as bullet proof as superman. A girl doesn't have to be "trained" for you to not get cheated on. She won't cheat on you if you display respect and understanding. Why would she want to cheat on someone she admires so much?

Abuse. ABUSE. The word abuse is a negative one. No one wants to be abused, and when someone is being abused, in one way or another, the abusee (sp?) loses at lot of points. You can't truly gain from a unbalanced negative. It's not a good way to keep a woman around. A good woman, a REAL woman proably wouldn't put up with it.

i guess u missed donjuanbynatures point - its not REAL abuse!!!

its sosuave techniques like push/pull or being unpredictable, and it can be classified as mental abuse - give her a rollercoaster ride and keep her guessing, THAT is wat he means by "abuse" - abuse her emotions (but in a good way)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
when u are unpredictable and she doesnt kno wtf to expect from u, that IS u abusing her mind basically - and keep in mind girls LOVE drama and emotion, thus they LOVE the mental abuse and they eat it up

dont forget, mental abuse does NOT mean she'll feel like shyt, it just means she'll stay excited and on the edge of her seat, which will make her quite happy cuz shes getting all the drama and emotions that she naturally craves

do u understand better now?

Reaction score
The strategy is definitely a great one. I don't think however that PUSH/PULL causes women NOT to cheat.

There's really nothing that can cause a person NOT TO CHEAT, especially when the doors and opportunity to do so is always there. I've fvcked a lot of girls with boyfriends that they loved, no reason to cheat, but it's because I pushed her buttons great and I fvcked her.

That's really all it takes. My thing to you guys, there's nothing wrong with love, but do what women do, put your emotional investment into your kids, your career, your life, not a woman. What Kisha just did, 5,000,000 other women can do, so there's really no reason to be obessesed with one woman, she is NO DIFFERENT than any other one.

For one thing, a lot of guys RUSH into a relationship without even knowing what the hell a relationship is. ITS CALLED, boy-FRIEND/girl-FRIEND. Meaning, we begin as lovers, with the fvcking and lusting, etc. Then over time, we become very, very, good friends. It's at that point in time, you SHOULD get into a relationship, and the irony of it, is that the friend part takes some time to build up trust, love, etc. So when you fvck a girl today, and are in a relationship with her next week, understand she is NOT your friend cause you don't know her and she doesn't know you...........meaning that her likely hood to cheat is off the charts.

Reaction score
lol

Fash said:
This thread is spot on guys! I really have put the stuff you are talking about here to practice.

My favourite is "Good girl!!!" when I'm banging a chick. Specially in the doggy style position where you are totally in control and she feels quite submisive.

Had a chick recently who told me she hates it when I say "good girl". Later that night, as I was ramming her from behind she screamed out "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME YOUR GOOD GIRL!!!"

Good luck guys. Own her! Control her! otherwise SHE WILL go and bang some other guy.
very nice :) Instead of you saying "I wont see you" as a form of punishment, I think pinning her on the floor, put your hand over her mouth and nose, and let her fight for her breath a little, and then say "You lucky I love you, otherwise I would have left my hand there" hahahahah :) and then dont forget to kiss her ofcourse :)

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yes. Right on!
It's about RESPECT. Respect is thick. True respect is as bullet proof as superman.
A girl can respect and love you, but still cheat on you... there is just different needs there, and a girl wants to be served and controlled, we all want to look up to someone, whether it was our parents when were young or god when we old, its in our nature... Have her think your god...

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
when u are unpredictable and she doesnt kno wtf to expect from u, that IS u abusing her mind basically - and keep in mind girls LOVE drama and emotion, thus they LOVE the mental abuse and they eat it up

dont forget, mental abuse does NOT mean she'll feel like shyt, it just means she'll stay excited and on the edge of her seat, which will make her quite happy cuz shes getting all the drama and emotions that she naturally craves

do u understand better now?
Sup skip... I appreciate the back up :)

syed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Thread

Hey, DJByNAture, I really thought you had some good advice. So I was putting it into practice the other night:

I told my GF that I really wanted her to suck my ****. She said she wouldn't because she doesnt like giving head. We were in the bedroom. I then pulled a gun out of the dresser, put it up to her temple, and told her to suck my ****ing **** or I would blow her brains out all over the bedsheets. She didn't know what the **** was going on! Then, I put the gun away, and was like "oh baby, you know daddy's just kidding. You can do what you want." She started whimpering...oh man it was so hottttt. I think it's working. I should do this more often!!!!!!!!