All About Kissing

How much saliva do you want to leave on a girl after you kiss?

• none

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • moisture that dries up in 2 seconds

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • moisture that dries up in 5 seconds

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • just enough to feel a something "cold"

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • drizzle

• a little wetness

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • other[please explain in your post]

• Total voters

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i want this thread to be all about kissing... i AM aware of websites that are already all about kissing but i wanna discuss it here to you people who have experience.

Firstly when im with my girlfriend, is it wrong for ME to always initiate the kiss?
I kiss her on the lips like twice a week but im the one who always does it... and when i want her to kiss me i have to point to my cheek.

The following is a tip and a question:

TIP: When you want to see if your breath smells, lick your forehand and then smell it... the reason why your breathe smells is because of germs in your saliva, this is why licking your forehand is better than the old fashion breath test (breathe on your hand and then smell it).

QUESTION: This is mostly directed to people with experience, when you kiss a girl, how much saliva do you want to leave on her? I know she shouldn't be wiping her face after you kiss, but can u guys give me a percentage, or better yet, a description of how she should feel afterwards (according to the amount of saliva) thanks
[Even if you have voted in the poll, plz describe how much, ty]

Last edited:

xGizmoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is up to u. u leave wut u feel confortable. n since she doesn't kiss u mayb don't kiss her anymore until kisses u wifout u asking

WUT A STUPID QUESTION U NOOB!!!

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah woah woah no flaming here bro the kid has a serious question... i never thought about it that way i kiss the way i kiss... does moisture even matter?

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, first of all, gizmoz you are never allowed to call anyone a 'noob' again, because you have 6 posts.

Anyway, back to the question that is actually a pretty good question. I don't really think about it if i'm kissing a woman's body, but if my lips get really dry (which they do after awhile) i just lick them a little bit to keep the moisture on there. Basically, you just don't want them feeling the need to wipe themselves off afterwards cuz that'll get wierd really fast.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking so hard. Kissing isn't a matter of formulas and techniques. Kissing should be intuitive and instinctive, not a matter of techniques and thinking. Just enjoy the moment and do whatever you think would be appropriate.

-Damian

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian
Stop thinking so hard. Kissing isn't a matter of formulas and techniques. Kissing should be intuitive and instinctive, not a matter of techniques and thinking. Just enjoy the moment and do whatever you think would be appropriate.

-Damian
Ditto.

And dude, if you're thinking "I need to moisten my lips so that it'll last 2 seconds"...you're thinking too much.

****..Just lean in and kiss her. It's not hard.