Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alcoholic women: Why do I attract them?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had been seeing a women who appeared to be a very good match. First week was absolutely wonderful. We had a great time together and had a lot in common. Then last weekend she invited me to go the river with some of her friends on a pontoon boat.

There is where it went downhill. This 5ft2 thing consumed a 12 pack of beer and probably ate well over 10 jello shots. She progressively got worse with demeanor which usually happens. Loud and disgustingly obnoxious!!!

Can you say disappointed???? I drink socially and I do mean socially. I am not stupid...If you drink that much it means one thing: Seasoned Professional!!!
Anyone out there seem to attract these types?

My ex wife was an alcoholic and we divorced in 2006. I have run into a lot of drunks since then.

A year after my divorce I met a smoking hot ex hooter's girl who drank in excess. We dated a month before I kicked her to the curb. The last straw was when we when to a beach on the Georgia coast called Tybee Island and this lush got so drunk she passed out. Throughout the night she p i s s e d the bed. I fortunately slept in the bed beside hers in the hotel because I was so disgusted. Next morning I sat in it. She thought this was funny.

Anyone else out there finding these drunks???? If so, how the hell do you avoid them? If I get a hint she drinks too much, one foot is already out the door.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a long black mustache, tri-tipped hat, carry a cutlass and the rank of captain?

Just kidding. Are you going after younger women? Younger people are more likely to party hard. I shudder to think the money and gut-space wasted on beer in my 20s.

Also depends on where you meet them. In a bar or club = affinity for drinking.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Do you have a long black mustache, tri-tipped hat, carry a cutlass and the rank of captain?

Just kidding. Are you going after younger women? Younger people are more likely to party hard. I shudder to think the money and gut-space wasted on beer in my 20s.

Also depends on where you meet them. In a bar or club = affinity for drinking.
Negative on the younger women. The current boozer was 46 and others have been roughly my age or few years younger. I cannot stand being around people that even drink more than socially these days.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I presume you're also not meeting them in bars.

I dunno, it's part of the sifting process I guess. One thing I've noticed is that Americans like to get plastered generally speaking. In other countries with party reputations, public drunkenness is frowned upon. Something we're repressing is spilling out when we drink I guess. But if you look hard enough I'm sure you'll find women who don't do it so much.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Then I presume you're also not meeting them in bars.

I dunno, it's part of the sifting process I guess. One thing I've noticed is that Americans like to get plastered generally speaking. In other countries with party reputations, public drunkenness is frowned upon. Something we're repressing is spilling out when we drink I guess. But if you look hard enough I'm sure you'll find women who don't do it so much.

Well I appreciate the response. Don't get me wrong, I like to drink some, but I have enough sense and responsibility to call it quits when I am at my limit. Not meeting these types at a bar either, correct you are sir!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get it wrong:

But do you have alcoholic tendencies? You say you drink socially but that definition is very subjective. For me, anything beyond two medium beers outside is not social anymore. But college town guidelines vary.

Usually addicts tend to stick to people who incline to condone/support and share their abusive behavior. They look for people like themselves to escape reality and give them social relief.

Your experience suggests there's something in you that makes them think you are like them.

Maybe you should voice some concerns about how you disgust alcoholism because you have had a close family member who was like that. Could be imaginary or you could even relate to one of your colorful memories about bed-wetting women and so on :) Saying something like that straight up should be enough intimidation to scare away abusers.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Don't get it wrong:

But do you have alcoholic tendencies? You say you drink socially but that definition is very subjective. For me, anything beyond two medium beers outside is not social anymore. But college town guidelines vary.

Usually addicts tend to stick to people who incline to condone/support and share their abusive behavior. They look for people like themselves to escape reality and give them social relief.

Your experience suggests there's something in you that makes them think you are like them.

Maybe you should voice some concerns about how you disgust alcoholism because you have had a close family member who was like that. Could be imaginary or you could even relate to one of your colorful memories about bed-wetting women and so on :) Saying something like that straight up should be enough intimidation to scare away abusers.
In almost a year and half I have been intoxicated once. I consumed probably 7-8 beers. In last 6 years, maybe one other time. So when I say socially, I mean just that.

Could it be that these drunks are single for many reasons and alcoholism is one of the many? That is what I am betting on.

Not really sure I give off the vibe, "Hey, look at me... I drink more than my fair share." I lead a fairly guilt free and wholesome life despite I smoke at times with periods of stopping.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate people who drink. That is until I hit about beer #3, and they start becoming less obnoxious.

I have known a lot of guys from mma who worked as bouncers in a college town. Being sober around drunks is miserable for anybody.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I hate people who drink. That is until I hit about beer #3, and they start becoming less obnoxious.

I have known a lot of guys from mma who worked as bouncers in a college town. Being sober around drunks is miserable for anybody.
WELL SAID!!! My dad, his brother was, and my grandfather =drunks
great grandmother= was a drunk
ex wife= drunk
worked in law enforcement roughly 9 and half years= dealt with, you guessed it, drunks.
worked in ems for awhile= again, saw plenty drunks

Bible, I was labeled as not liking her friends because they all were drinking and I had one beer. Being around drunks when sober as you said, sucks!!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
In almost a year and half I have been intoxicated once. I consumed probably 7-8 beers. In last 6 years, maybe one other time. So when I say socially, I mean just that.

Could it be that these drunks are single for many reasons and alcoholism is one of the many? That is what I am betting on.

Not really sure I give off the vibe, "Hey, look at me... I drink more than my fair share." I lead a fairly guilt free and wholesome life despite I smoke at times with periods of stopping.

Fair enough, but then why are you looking for general answers to trivial coincidences?

Just move on, hang with non-alcoholics. :)