Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ain't this some AFC shyt.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what went on but I was moving way too slowly with a girl and my impression is she lost interest. We don't talk that much now, in fact we talk so rarely we're almost like strangers to each other.

I haven't made the move of asking her to chill because my feelings of us being distant are getting in the way. She's a good person though, I'm just not sure if I should ask her if she wants to hang out.

Hell I'm interested in her, but I want her to prove to me that she's worth my time. I hate girls who just stop talking to you at some point, she's proved enough to me before this happened though.

I'm mostly pissed off because I was planning on asking her to hang out next week after our math class but I didn't have the balls to do it because I was like, fvck! She probably thinks I like her and isn't interested, so how will she view me if I try to ask her out.

This is very frustrating though because I feel I don't have the rapport with her to be socially allowed to hang out. It's the thing that makes me seem like if I ask her, I'll come off as creepy or needy and I don't want that shyt in anyone's mind. But still I can't ignore that I like some of the things about her and want to know more.

Hell I'd tell her "We don't talk much. I wanna know you better so lets chill," if that would 100% work...

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

want yall to flame me and lemme know about my wrong moves. or even just post any thoughts.
being clueless sucks man.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you need some raport. Try talking to her more before you bust a move. If you seem like your strangers then you will probably just come off as creepy and get rejected. Talk to her a lot more then make a move.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I dunno what went on but I was moving way too slowly with a girl and my impression is she lost interest. We don't talk that much now, in fact we talk so rarely we're almost like strangers to each other.

I haven't made the move of asking her to chill because my feelings of us being distant are getting in the way. She's a good person though, I'm just not sure if I should ask her if she wants to hang out.

Hell I'm interested in her, but I want her to prove to me that she's worth my time. I hate girls who just stop talking to you at some point, she's proved enough to me before this happened though.

I'm mostly pissed off because I was planning on asking her to hang out next week after our math class but I didn't have the balls to do it because I was like, fvck! She probably thinks I like her and isn't interested, so how will she view me if I try to ask her out.

This is very frustrating though because I feel I don't have the rapport with her to be socially allowed to hang out. It's the thing that makes me seem like if I ask her, I'll come off as creepy or needy and I don't want that shyt in anyone's mind. But still I can't ignore that I like some of the things about her and want to know more.

Hell I'd tell her "We don't talk much. I wanna know you better so lets chill," if that would 100% work...

personally i think that will 100 percent work if theres a bit of interest. what have you got to lose by trying?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole reason why I like her is she gave me such good vibes and we got talking and smiling at each other and it felt good.
I dunno what happened but I have shown SOIs, and she seems to distance herself from me, but I'm not sure if it's because of that, she could just have nothing to say or maybe shes seriously shy around me for some reason.

I'll admit I haven't done my best job in conversations, I've been a little boring at times but at this point I only want to know what I can do personally in my favor. I'm such an AFC though.. it's hard to grow out of the old habits.