AH909s long overdue journal

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys? I've just been lurking for a while now and Im in kinda a slump so I decided I need to get my **** together and start this journal. Here's some basic stuff about me:
- I'm 17 and am gonna be a senior this year.
- live in Nebraska
- I play football.
- I have decent game but still need to work at it alot.
- have problems with being shy (definitally need to work on this one).
My major goals are:
- become more confident and outgoing, which will naturally get me more girls.
- bulk up. I'm about 5'11 and 155lbs which is pretty skinny. I probably won't be able to work on this alot until after football gets done with tho.
- enlist in the Marine Corps upon graduation.
This is all I'm gonna write now but I will probably write about my recent slump tomorrow.

Last edited:

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
My slump seems to be with the people ive been hanging out with. There just so boring. All they wanna do is sit in parking lots and smoke cigarettes(which i dont do). I know I need to find some new people which im working on but it just seems like everyone already has social circles set and its hard to move into new ones. Hearing about people going to parties and getting MIPs while im sitting in parking lots is getting really frusturating. I go to a fairly large high school (around 2000 people) and im cool with alot of people there its just like everyone has their own group they chill with and my group used to be fun but now they dont do anything.

One of my friends in the group, Dan, i think is going through the same thing so i think im gonna start chilling with him more. He has one of the best bodies ive ever seen (no homo) and he always get copliments from girls but he has a tendency to be AFC. For example, he could've easily f*cked one of the hottest girls at my school who is in one of the party groups but he kept on being a ***** about it and got friendzoned. I think im going swimming with him and two other girls today, one of whom I had a thing with when I was a total AFC but i waited too long and got friendzoned but were cool now. The other one is in my homeroom at school but we never really talked but ive chilled with her a little this summer and theres a little tension so ill see how it goes.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experience with immersing myself in new friend groups. I'll say this about it: Even if people like you in a group, they may never accept you as an insider. Don't take offense to it, but if you like those people, just spend as much time with them as possible until they see you as a regular fixture.

You have a tendency to look down on people. Keep that in mind. I'm sure in Dan's mind he isn't AFC at all, and sees his game as solid, or just isn't interested in the girls you think he's AFC around. If you come in with the frame that you have better game than him, it WILL bite you in the a$$.
Also try not to look down on your friend group. I'm sure parking lots aren't their favorite spots to be either, maybe you need to be the one to invite them out to new places.

Go meet some new girls, so you have more practice talking to the people in the new social groups you'll be entering.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I have experience with immersing myself in new friend groups. I'll say this about it: Even if people like you in a group, they may never accept you as an insider. Don't take offense to it, but if you like those people, just spend as much time with them as possible until they see you as a regular fixture.

You have a tendency to look down on people. Keep that in mind. I'm sure in Dan's mind he isn't AFC at all, and sees his game as solid, or just isn't interested in the girls you think he's AFC around. If you come in with the frame that you have better game than him, it WILL bite you in the a$$.
Also try not to look down on your friend group. I'm sure parking lots aren't their favorite spots to be either, maybe you need to be the one to invite them out to new places.

Go meet some new girls, so you have more practice talking to the people in the new social groups you'll be entering.
Thanks for the input. Looking back I did do a lot of unnecessary b*tching in that last post. Dan is actually really alpha because of his muscular build but when it comes to relationships that’s when he turns AFC. Like being too needy and that kinda stuff. I found a beach volleyball court where we go now which is pretty fun the only problem is there’s no lights so when it gets dark its back to the parking lot haha. But anyways this is whats happened since my last post.

Saturday

Went swimming with Dan, Kayla (friendzone girl) and Megan (homeroom girl). We played football in the pool and there was A LOT of physical contact. Most of it was between me and Kayla. It got so physical that she started biting me. Whenever she would do that I would try to snap her top off haha. Let me talk about Kayla: She was the first girl I really had a thing with but I was a b*tch and waited too late to make my move. She literally texted me every day for like a week straight and I was too dumb to get the memo. After that I started talking to her younger sister (Jackie) which pissed Kayla off haha. I grinded the **** out of Jackie and kissed her at the back to school dance but she was two years younger and severely inexperienced so I stopped pursuing. I chilled with her like a month ago and might try to get back on her because she’s gotten a lot hotter since last year haha. Now heres the scoop about Megan: She switched into my homeroom last year but I never really talked to her. She started hanging out with Kayla this summer so I’ve gotten chill with her. I probably won’t try to go for her as hard because of the homeroom thing but if I start seeing IOIs I will reconsider that.

After swimming we met up with some other people and played sand volleyball which was fun. When it got dark we went to taco bell and there were these 8s that Megan knew there but I never approached (***** I know) so that kinda got me down. My friend Mitch his girlfriend and her friend came up and everyone else left so I chilled with them for a little while. The friend was a redhead who was just on the fringe of being bangable. I probably would if I was drunk and/or horny. Turns out she’s a major ho too. She admitted to me she’s f*cked a lot of guys. So I talk to her a little more then go home. I never got her number (dumb) but she was like a 6 so I didn’t get down on myself too much.

Hit up my neighbor Austin after. He’s a year older than me and goes to a different school but I used to chill with him and his friends a lot back in like middle school but I was always the weakest in the group and would get AMOGed the sh*t outta me. They’ve seen how I’ve changed so they respect me now and I chill with them every once in a while. I’m trying not to chill with them all the time because they’re all going to college soon so I want to have to find another social circle. So I sneak over to his house and we get some drinks going. I got kinda drunk. I texted Jackie to see if she wanted to sneak out and come over but she didn’t respond until morning. I went back home and feel asleep.

Sunday

Didn’t do much because I needed to rest for what my football coach calls hell week. The night before when I was drunk I commented on this girls pic on facebook to hit me up so I texted her for a little while and I should be chilling with her later this week.

Monday

First day of hell week which is 2-a-day practices for this week. First practice was at 615 this morning and second one was at 10. During gassers I noticed I didn’t get tired as quickly so I’m in pretty good shape right now My school had registration last Friday and today, I went on Friday but I didn’t have some of the papers so I had to go after practice today. Saw Kiki (facebook girl) and talked to her for little while. I also worked on my eye contact while waiting in line. I tried to hold it longer and not be the first person to break. I’m getting better at it. I probably won’t do much today because of how tiring practices are but I will update if anything happens.

Also, I started watching parts of the blueprint decoded on youtube. It’s some good stuff. I know this is posted elsewhere but where can I download the full version of it so I don’t have to flip through youtube videos?

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent really done anything since football started. Two-a-days are a b*tch. It feels great wearing that jersey in the hallways before gamedays tho. Parents are going to a concert tommorow night so ill probably have kiki over. Schools starting next Thursday which im actually kinda excited for because I have two open blocks so i can go home at like 1130. My two classes I do have are Gym and cooking which will be easy as f*ck. Back to school dance is next friday. Let you guys know how it goes.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well last night was a bust. Texted Kiki but she was busy (or just didn't want to chill.) I hit up Dan but he was working. Called some other people but nothing was going on so I just called it a night cause I had football this morning. And on top of that I jerked it for like the first time in a week. Uggghhh. This weekend will be good tho.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well saturday night was interesting to say the least. I started off hanging out Dan, Kayla, and Megan. I didnt really do much with them just chilled at this park. It was kinda boring. I hit up austin and his friend connor was having a little get together at his house so i went over there.

It started off with 5 guys and 2 girls, Shea and Rachel. Ive chilled with them before at some of austins other parties but from what ive seen there the type of girls who only hook up with super alpha guys. Im not really to that level yet (but im working on it.) After a little while these 3 other girls show up. Kelsey, Krissy and i forgot the name of the other. I introduced myself and it was going pretty good. I would joke with them that i was on team sober that night even though i obviously wasnt and stuff like that. I had like a half a water bottle of vodka so we did some shots and played tippy cups. I was almost out of my stuff so me and andy take them to their house so they can get their alcohol.

I wouldve been f*cked if i got pulled over by the cops but nothing happened and we made it back safetly. We started taking shots again and i started going heavy kino on krissy. She was a super light weight so she was gone pretty fast. I was like hugging her and sh*t and all that good stuff. But then she goes back on to the bed and starts puking everywhere. It looked like f*cking cookies and cream holy sh*t that was gross. Her friends help her to the bathroom and she eventually passes out. Looks like im done with her. I probably couldve hooked up with her if I wouldve isolated before she got so f*cked up.

But this is the part where my night gets weird. Im kinda a lightweight for a guy and i normally know when to stop but idk what kept me going. I took some more shots and i was super f*cked up. Someone brought some weed and I took a couple of hits. I normally dont smoke weed because it just makes me sleepy and i dont want to get dependant on it but i did anyways. So after that I go back to the bed and my body just crashes. I just lay there. My mind is still there and im thinking and everything my body is just dead. So after like 15 minutes i feel like im gonna puke so i run in the bathroom and yack all over the toilet. After doing that a couple times i just pass out on the bathroom floor. Same thing as last time like my mind was there but my body wasnt. I remember people coming in and pissing haha but then i would just go back into my trance.

Eventually the host got me and i went out and crashed somewhere in the living room. Woke up in the morning and went home. I took like a 5 hour nap the next day. Man that was crazy. Definitally would never do it again tho thats for sure.

Next time i definitally need to stop myself earlier and not touch the mary jane.

I also need to learn how to isolate faster. I like my chances with Krissy but after she puked it was definitally a no go.

School starts thursday. Hopefully there will be some hotties in my classes.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday night

Hung out with the normal group. Met up with these two girls: Kassie and Carly(who was my first kiss haha.) Went to Dairy queen and met Kayla and Megan ther for a little while but nothing really exciting happened.

Wednesday night

Last night of Summer. Mainly just chilled with the bros but it was pretty fun.

Two a days are finally over with. Felt great to sleep in this morning. Just trying to get through these next two days until the back to school dance on Friday Night. Its basically a giant grindfest and all the girls wear spandex short shorts and stuff like that. Bout to be bomb.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been an interesting last couple of days with school starting up and the back to school dance. Ill start with Thursday.

My first class is lifetime fitness which is one of the easiest classes at my school cause all the do is play games. Mitches girlfriend and Carly from my earlier posts are in it. My football coach is the teacher and he told me that ill probably just go lift with the weight training class so i dont have to lift before school with the other football players. I also am gonna get a nutritional plan from him that is based off a 1000 calorie shake that you drink every night before bed. Ive lost like 5 pounds since football started so i need to get that back and maybe gain a little.

My second class is foods. Its a sophmore class and theres only like 2 other seniors so i basically run it. Theres so hot underclassmen in it and my teachers pretty hot haha. On the first day i was in pretty good state and i was basically saying whatever i wanted and established myself as the alpha in the class. It was pretty fun need to work on being in state more.

My third class was woodworking but i switched it to accounting because the class was all freshman guys and one weird girl plus the teacher was a d*ck. Then i have fourth block off so i can go home and rest before football.

Now the back to school dance on friday:

Started out pretty slow because the administraters tried enforcing a no-grinding policy by keeping the lights and and walking around making sure no one was grinding. Eventually they turned off the lights and it turned into a grindfest so the admins basically stopped trying to stop people haha. The guys i went with didnt really grind alot at the beginning they were just running around moshing people so i meet up with some other football players. Got in my zone pretty quick. Only got rejected once and it was because she had a boyfriend and i did the "and i have a goldfish i thought we were talking about sh*t that doesnt matter" line but it didnt work haha but i didnt care.

This kid in my cooking class and I were grinding on these two girls, Alex and Halle. Alex has kind of an off and on thing with my friend bryce. Bryce really doesnt care about her but alex is like in love with him so he normally just talks to her when he wants a nut. She was grinding on my friend which was i thought was surprising because of bryce while i was grinding on halle. I probably am gonna try to get it in with halle eventually even tho shes kinda a pothead which i dont like in girls. So anyways after a while they stop and alex is like omg come help me find bryce. I needed a drink so i went out to the commons with them. We find him and he only talks to me and straight up ignores her and only talks to me. So i go to back to the dancefloor with them planning on finding some more p*ssy to grind on. When we get there she was like freaking out because of bryce and i just tell her to go in there and grind on more guys to forget about it but mainly so she'll stop following me around. So then she grabs my hand and takes me in the middle and just starts going ham on me. I was just like ok i guess ill try this out for a little while and she was pretty good and i didnt feel like finding a new girl so i was just like f*ck it and stayed with her. I read a post about escalation on the dancefloor so i used that and got a couple of kisses in. After that i was like f*ck it and decided to go for gold and finger her on the dancefloor. So i put my hand in her waisband and slowly started to go down but just when it starts getting a little moist i feel her phone and i was like WHY THE F*CK DO YOU KEEP YOUR PHONE DOWN THERE.

After that one of her friends who i know from jackie comes up and wanted to swith partners so i was ok whatever and start dancing with her but she wasnt very good and when i put my hands on like the side of her butt below her waist she was "woah no hands down there" and alex was still grinding on the other guy so i was like f*ck this and went out and found bryce. There was like 5 minutes left in the dance so we just left and went to his house. I left like 20 minutes after because i had a scrimmage this morning. I talked to bryce about alex and he didnt care that i danced with her and he wont care if i hook up with her. I texted her and all she did was b*tch about bryce so i went to bed.

Overall it was a pretty good night. Danced with probably like 10 girls and i became more confident in escalation. Will be interesting to see what happens with alex.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
AH909 said:
Started out pretty slow because the administrators tried enforcing a no-grinding policy by keeping the lights and and walking around making sure no one was grinding.

Haha, my school tried the same thing. Last year if you went to one of the dances you had to sign a contract not to grind, nobody went. So now they just ***** about it around every dance.

Will you start this year/ what position(QB,Corner,WR)? Just curious cause we don't have anybody quite that light on our varsity.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
Haha, my school tried the same thing. Last year if you went to one of the dances you had to sign a contract not to grind, nobody went. So now they just ***** about it around every dance.

Will you start this year/ what position(QB,Corner,WR)? Just curious cause we don't have anybody quite that light on our varsity.
No im not starting this year just mainly doing scout team and special teams. I have a feeling I would be getting more playing time if I wouldve had better nutrition my sophmore/junior years and couldve got my weight up. I have a really high metabolism so its pretty hard for me to gain weight. I just started a shake diet that will hopefully help me gain some weight. Ill post it tommorow for you guys to see.

As for position I play Wide Receiver. Im decently quick but the guy in front of me runs like a 4.5 forty. We run a multiple offense that has a little bit of everything. I would say we run/pass about 60/40. The part where my weight comes into play at receiver is stalk blocking on running plays. I have pretty good technique but when im going against a corner who is bigger than me I struggle sometimes so that gets frusturating.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend reminded me why i need to get a new social group. Did nothing but f*cking sit at f*cking taco bell. I was so pissed on saturday that I just left and started calling other people but couldnt get a hold of anyone. From now on im only gonna chill with that group if there actually up to do something im done just sitting places.

Had our first game on Friday. Lost 28-21 to the #1 ranked team which is pretty good considering we turned the ball over 5 times.

I messed up my shoulder in one of our earlier scrimmages so i havent been able to lift alot but it was feeling better and i got in a pretty good workout today. Im still gonna hold off bench for another week or so.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a game on friday night. Went to the after party and plowed some food but i was tired as f*ck so i didnt do anything else.

On saturday I met up with Connor and Tad from my earlier posts. We went to this party and had some beers. It was pretty chill even tho there was like 10 guys and 1 girl. We left there and went to this college party. It was pretty intimidating being the only person in high school there but I managed. A lot of the girls were sketchy there was like a couple of hot girls but they were getting hit on pretty hard by all the other guys. I had a pretty goood convo with this hot asian girl who was pretty hot but it was getting pretty loud and the host kicked everyone out who he didnt know so we left.

I started talking to this girl named skylar again. I hooked up with her over the summer but then she had to go to iowa for like a month so i was never able to establish anything. Also been talking to jackie and alex and i feel like i have a pretty good chance with alex but idk about jackie.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna dedicate my post today to my workout regime. I base it off my coach's in-season workout but i took out and added some stuff that i wanted to do. All are 3x5 unless otherwise noted

Mondays: Squat, Bench, Tricep choice, Shoulder Lats(3x10), Abs(4x25 crunches, right, left and pregos)

Tuesdays: Hang Clean, Pull Ups(exhaustion), Biceps(3x8), Bent over rows, Abs

Wednesday: Squat, Incline Bench, Triceps, Front Raise(3x10), abs

Thursdays: Same as Tuesdays except Lat Pulldown instead of Rows.

Fridays: off

Saturday: Coach makes us lift before film I normally just do Squat, Bench, Clean at a low weight.

Sundays: off

If anyone has any any comments/improvements i can make please post.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fvcking around.If you need a serious program PM me and I'll help you out.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His ab workout frequency is right, but firstly it shouldn't be consecutive days.

I'm still offering to help you out with a workout if you tell me your goals, and tip for gaining weight is to just eat double what you usually eat.Example:you usually eat a piece of toast and a boilded egg in the morning.Now start eating two pieces of toast and two boiled eggs.

Fill yourself up and train hard.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another bullsh*t weekend. Lost our game on friday to our rivals. I wasnt really tired after but i went home and slept anyways cause i had to wake up at 630 the next morning to go to husker game in lincoln. After that hung out with the normal group. They didnt want to do anything except sit in dans basement and play video games so i hit up connor and tad and chilled with them. Normally they know where the parties are but there was like nothing go on. They found some girls who wanted to smoke us out but there was only hot one. They didnt have any money though so we left them. Just drove around the rest of the night didnt really do anything. I need to start getting my sh*t together.

Apocolipto told me about stronglifts 5x5 which im gonna start tommorow. Will post progress in here

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro. Remember, muscle is built in the kitchen and bed.