after i kissed her...?

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys first post in a long time. So at homecoming this saturday i was grinding on this random girl and everything was going good. I was rubbin my hands all over her body and i could tell she was diggin it. I was doing that for about 2 songs and then a Taylor Swift song comes on. So she turns around and we start slow dancing. This was the very last song of the dance btw. So about halfway through i decided to grow some balls(finally) and i leaned in and whispered in her ear "kiss me" which she did.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
continued

She stuck her tongue in my mouth for like a second but then she pulled out smiled and said "im sorry but i cant do this" I was super curved. We kept on dancing for the rest of the song and when it was over she said thanks with a smile and walked away. I shouldve asked for her #(bad miskate) I asked my friend who knows her and he said that she had a thing with another guy(which i do not know the extend of) So do you guys think she pulled out because of that or because we didnt know each other or some other

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
reason? My friend told me her name and im going to facebook her tommorow. Thanks

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the other guy. I'm quite sure it wouldve gone better if you kissed her, as then its your fault and not hers, hence why it would be ok to kiss you.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to my friend today and he said that shes pretty serious with the other guy so thats probably why. I sent her a fr on facebook but she hasnt accepted yet. When she does ill chat her just to see whats goin on. Im not disapointed tho cause i finally grew some balls by doing it. I know myself a mont ago wouldnt of done that

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that the only reason he didnt take her to homecoming as a date was because he was out of town for a hockey tournament