Aerobics class

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, here's the deal. After following this site for several months, I've been working on pulling out of my AFC habits, and becoming a true DJ. The biggest problem I had been having was one of self-esteem, but I have that (mostly) put behind me now. Unfortunately, I still don't actually have much first-hand experience when it comes to DJ'ing. I'm currently in an aerobics class, with 26 females and 3 guys. Many of them are dealing with weight issues, but there are still quite a few 8+ HBs. My problem is, then, that I have no idea how to approach them. Most of the time we're all kept busy doing workouts (and I'm in the front, so I can't ogle them), and the remainder of their time seems to be spent in cliques. Any way I can break through their defenses and build up a rapport with them? Also, do you have any general suggestions to keep in mind when it comes to the actual DJ'ing?

Thanks in advance,
abcd_z.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this post got shuffled around in the recent server crash(?), so I'm bumping it.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to clarify: I needed the credits, and all the other PE classes were either full or in the wrong period. And as for your assertion that only wimpy guys join aerobics, let me point out that the other guy in there (the not-deaf one) seems to be doing pretty well for himself (hooked up with three girls already). As far as I can tell, he would fit right in at this forum, but he's not really aware of what he's doing, so I can't exactly ask him for advice. Which leaves you guys. Once again, any suggestions?