Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so theres this girl im bit keen on and things are progressing well. using c/f portraying lots of confidence and higher value. calls me gorgous now when she talks to me. out of the blue then she brings up this other guy. so im thinkin to seal the deal of inviting a hb11( and trust me when i say 11) out next weekend. plan being i know shell be working and the HB ill be with likes to shop where the chick i like works. Cant get more social proof then the 11 in my opinion. what are your thoughts. any help would be greatly appreciated

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
Ok so theres this girl im bit keen on and things are progressing well. using c/f portraying lots of confidence and higher value. calls me gorgous now when she talks to me. out of the blue then she brings up this other guy. so im thinkin to seal the deal of inviting a hb11( and trust me when i say 11) out next weekend. plan being i know shell be working and the HB ill be with likes to shop where the chick i like works. Cant get more social proof then the 11 in my opinion. what are your thoughts. any help would be greatly appreciated

Dude.... What? :confused:

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
gunna invite an extremely good looking chick out next weekend and let the girl i like see me with the other chick......i dont know any other way to say that to be honest

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice: Why is the girl you like NOT the extremely good looking chick? Chase that too - Why not? Also it strikes me that playing games to this degree could hurt. Why not just go out with the good looking girl and aim to have a good time - disregard what the other girl thinks, ignore her for the afternoon etc.

More advice: Remedial English classes. Urgently.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
been there tried that. no real substance to the other girl. no offence man but picking apart english on a chatroom is pretty weak.