Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice and suggestions more than welcome!

Montybelko

Reaction score
Hey guys hopefully some of you can give me some advice on this.

Here's a little backstory.

Basically just got out of a LTR bout three months ago. My fiance broke up with me pretty out of the blue and I was extremely devastated.

There is this girl at work who even a while back I always in the back of my mind thought perhaps had a crush on me. Anyways you know she was really cool when this **** went down and we started hanging out with a few other co workers now and again. All casual, hanging out at her place having some beers etc.....

I found myself starting to like her quite a bit so I was like **** it and up and asked her out. She basically rejected me and apologized etc. etc and I was like whatever no hard feelings. So I backed off a bit, made sure not to get emo or anything about it cause **** happens.

About two weeks ago she asked me to watch T.V at her place so I went over and did. Somewhere along the line she started talking about sex and her lackthereof and the conversation turned into her straight out saying she's had a crush on me for a while, that she likes me but she is afraid, doesn't want to be just a rebound.

Now, in retrospect that was a perfect opening for me. I know now what I should have done in that moment but it's passed to alas. She also asked me 'when we were going to go on that date!'

I feel like we are in this bizarre little dance at the moment she has said she's into me, I'm definitely in to her.....I don't want to just do a cliche dinner and movie and I have been trying not to come on too too strong..I don't want to seem desperate. But I also realize I can't wait forever and I'm just kinda feelin up against the wall and could use some help!

Thanks.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hurry up and bang her man

take her out and do something YOU enjoy, then make ur way back to ur place and seal the deal.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly is right on the money.

Bro, she is already suggesting that she's all for you.

Just take her out for some action date, have fun, get some drinks together, talk, head back to her place, and destroy that bed.

Montybelko

Reaction score
Yea you guys are bang on for sure. I finally got up the nerve to ask her out on something concrete today at work. We're going to a comedy club on Wednesday....figured it's a bit more fun, and definitely more unique than the cliche dinner and a movie combo!