Advertising yourself as Virgin but not being one...

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got an idea. Im not a virgin, but havent been laid in a while, and im inexperienced. What do you guys think about advertising yourself as a virgin on craigslist just to get some mercy lays. LOL...Yes I know its lazy, but I think it would probably work, especially if there was some old horny ladies that had fantasies about this kind of thing.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not lazy, it's just sad

DJ Snake Eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Kinda agree. On the other hand, it could work. But 'mercy lays'? I guess its all about ego. If you haven't got one and you plain do not give a sh!t, then it would be a breeze. Personally, I would have to really think about it before doing it. And I probably would not.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is going to a prostitute sad? Im not gonna, just wondering..

DJ Snake Eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its regarded as sad because you are paying for something that should otherwise be free. But if you have no experience and don't want to embarrass yourself when you have displayed so much confidence to a girl; it is recommended

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's stupid. Women want a man to be good in bed, and virgins are not good in bed. Being someone's first also carries a lot of emotional baggage that most women would want to avoid.

Tell her you're a recovering sex addict who is trying to get out of the swinger scene. That's a better idea.

VashStampede

Don Juan
Reaction score
May get you laid by the few who find it a turn on to turn you into a man, but i think it will severely hurt your reputation with the rest..

Reaction score
You are stealing my zero-game strategy - I'm a virgin and I do that on occasion. Last time was November 2006. I very, very sparingly will make ads like that. My reason on it is more for expressing myself and testing boundaries - so the intent is not necessarily to actually have a complete hook-up.

The reason it is used sparingly it's because it's usually a response that I'm fed up with a sector of my life, and in particular, that I consider myself 'involuntary celibate', and unable to attract normal woman in a way for relationships or sex and sort of question my faith to the point I may be more permissive within my boundaries and liable to test them since the Bible has all these harsh rules about lust, and yet there is no provision for an actual legitimate relationship and I dont understand that - but I like to be objective and prove based on experience scientifically my assertions or beliefs are correct before engaging in this pattern. For example, this year, nothing was done with that because I was unable to prove the negative and sad - all women dont like me - or that there is a special and unique problem that I have connecting with women - but next year could be different and may plan something again in February.

First of all, before you do this, ask yourself - are you comfortable going with a random person for purposes of having sex, someone you dont know, or what diseases she is carrying, or how many people she has slept with. Since you dont have any religious reasons for being a virgin and have already had sex, I'm sure that would likely be less of an issue with you, but even if you are religious, I would use concept that I'm 'testing my boundaries to see how far I would go if someone really took me on'.

My father stopped me from meeting someone like that because he was concerned exactly about that. Chances are, you meet someone like that, they are free hookers, if at that, and they have been around allot and it's not really going to be a conquest (maybe for her).

Take a good hard look and answer the question because it's unlikely you'll attract a girl next door with an ad like that or even another virgin girl since these types like to be romanced or wont likely go to those types of ads themselves.

Other girls are going to ask for your photo-graph before they talk to you and if you look attractive enough, they are going to ask why you are a virgin. Out of a month of trying on two different sites, I was only able to attract interest of five people, and four potential people was willing to meet - but I think it was due to the blog and my own unrelenting persistance and fact I sort of had a good time in the process - and it was not easy to the point I resisted my dad and almost went because of hard work in finding someone willing to see me for this.

Last edited: