Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual percentage of women apologizing is what?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be too petty, but this is a sociological question. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I think they just expect you to get over it, and will just be all nice and sweet, as if that were enough. Is that enough? Does it matter?

Edit--if you withdraw attention, you get nice and sweet behavior. At what point do you give attention back?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Response costs reset ie you give her back attention when she is giving you the good attention that you want.

In this way you subtley train her to be good to you if she wants you to be good to her.

As for percentages about apologizing women I don't think anyone is going to be able to give you any official numbers but my guess is its at 8% in the North American female population.

Unfortunately most chicks are trained from birth by their mothers that accountability and saying your sorry is for losers and that if men demand it of them well thats just being childish and is a sign of the man's immaturity lol.

So backwards.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I know this is a cheesy thread but I've noticed that withdrawing attention, after about a day, is enough to change their behavior towards you. I guess my problem is I realize it's just an act to get me to give them attention again. I guess you just gradually reintroduce attention, bit by bit. I think the key is to give them just a little and they'll get all excited then you take it away again, then they double their efforts to get back in your good graces, which is what you want.

The manipulated has become the manipulator. Guess I'm still figuring this crap out. I mean this is common sense, you don't get what you want so you withdraw attention. Maybe it's not so much manipulation as me just acting more manly.

Lol@8%. I think you may be exaggerating though.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that makes sense.

Things like when you feel the relationship is bad and you break up first, she begs. If she does, normally you beg.

It´s weird isn´t? Now it´s becoming something like a chess game, you can foresee their next moves! Haha. That´s the power, to know what you´re doing, this drives the girls crazy because they all think you don´t know sh!t about the game. Play innocent, act innocent and they will get tricked.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the power and this is what it feels like to be on the other side I guess. The worse thing you can do to a woman is use her own tricks on her.

But-there's a purpose behind it, and that's just for me to learn to manage women and lead them. I am used to reacting. I guess it's just natural that I would go to the other extreme for awhile. The problem is the tension gets so big that you can tell they are dying for you to let them back in and that just makes you feel even more powerful and you can get hooked on it, which probably isn't so good.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
this drives the girls crazy because they all think you don´t know sh!t about the game.
This is weird. I didn't know the game until I came here really. Now that I know more, it's so obvious. I wonder if AFCs ever have a realization where they just "get it" or if they need help, like I did. To think I would be like I used to be, is ridiculous NOW. It's almost too good to be true.

Edit---I also wonder, since you are using the games they use on you, against them, why they don't realize what's happening. Maybe they do. But they are confused by their own behavior being reflected back at them.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O man, if you just become a cool guy you won't need to use strategy like she's some kind of machine.

If the woman is really into the guy, she won't be a pain in the ass. When women are deeply unhappy or just aren't worried about the poor bastard, they give him all kinds of ****. However, I think intentionally trying to "condition" someone or whatever is kind of psychotic... sounds like something Ross Jefferies or an escaped mental patient would try to plot out.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more about how to react to when a chick is acting up, and if you decide that you'd prefer for her to behave differently.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
As long as you don´t tell they´ll never know!
Apparently so. I don't get it. I guess they aren't used to it. But it should be so familiar.

But it seems to work everytime.