Acne and Game

SpiceoftheOrient

Reaction score
How much does acne affect the way girls react to you? I've heard both sides, it doesn't matter if you're confident, and "sorry, but you're automatically repulsive."

Thanks.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure how much acne affects game but I do know a great source to get rid of it. My wife tried everything when she got her breakout. Do a youtube search for miracle acne treatment and click the first link. You will notice its a yosung woman in the still image with slighly tanned skin. Watch that vid. It was the vid that convinced my wife to try one more way to get rid of her problem. We got the products from www.acne.org and it shipped in a few weeks. Its not cheap but you get what u pay for and it def works. If you do get the kit from them it will get worse for a bit before it gets better and it was at first discouraging to my wife because her skin peeled a bit but if you stick with it you will get amazing results. Then pay it forward. I kid you not the shyt works. Just plan out your treatment program so your skin is not so scaly while your out and about and use plenty of moistureizer. Watch the vid on that site and that youtube vid. You won't have an acne issue anymore after about a month or so of treatment. Btw my wife still uses the program but a lot less now. More for just maintenance now.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a problem, try to fix it (see above or Proactiv). If you cant fix it, live with it.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
After I quit drinking pop and quit jerking off most of mine went away

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had quite a bit of acne in highschool, but that was from getting high 24/7 and stuffing my face with greasy chips and drinking liters of soda.

Its weird though.. back in highschool if an attractive girl had acne I found it cute. I dont know why, I guess there was a comfort feeling knowing that even the most attractive have their flaws.

Im not sure how bad it is for you, but either way you shouldnt let it shake your self esteem. My best advice is to just clean it and use pro activ or something. That **** didnt work for me but it works wonders for others. Put it this way, as long as youre not fat and greasy you shouldnt have any problems. Lots of guys back in highschool had acne and they had no problem scoring teenage dimes

Just my $0.02

SpiceoftheOrient

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I guess I'm simply using my acne as an excuse to not approach girls. Time to jump this hurdle.

Landon7

Reaction score
I have moderate acne, about 2 zits on my upper lip area, two on each cheek and a ton of small light red scars (I had it severe for awhile). It doesn't affect me at all.. I still get IOI's. I still have girls flirt with me... In fact, one of my close buddies has a gorgeous girlfriend and he has a ton of big pimples covering his cheek.

The trick is; if you let it get to you, it will destroy you. If you have confidence and act like it doesn't affect you then you'll be okay.

For the record I jerk it everyday and it clears my face. The masturbation and acne is a placebo. If you feel it helps it, it will, vice versa.

TIP: Place a clean towel on your pillow every night. Get a tan, it helps. Drink a lot of water and eat healthy (This will help everything). AND MOST OF ALL: Get acne soap and a cream. Wash your face twice a day and place cream on twice a day. Don't do too much or rub in too much. Overdoing it will only hurt it more. (I used to overdo it all the time when I panicked with acne. I washed my face 4 times a day and used all kinds of ****... It only hurts it.

And lastly: If a girl EVER dissed you out because you have acne, she's not worth it in the first place!

ladiesman217

Don Juan
Reaction score
Landon7 said:
I have moderate acne, about 2 zits on my upper lip area, two on each cheek and a ton of small light red scars (I had severe for awhile). It doesn't affect me at all.. I still get IOI's. I still have girls flirt with me... In fact, one of my close buddies has a gorgeous girlfriend and he has a ton of big pimple covering his cheek.

The trick is; if you let it get to you, it will destroy you. If you have confidence and act like it doesn't affect you then you'll be okay.

For the record I jerk it everyday and it clears my face. The masturbation and acne is a placebo. If you feel it helps it, it will, vice versa.

TIP: Place a clean towel on your pillow every night. Get a tan, it helps. Drink a lot of water and eat healthy (This will help everything). AND MOST OF ALL: Get acne soap and a cream. Wash your face twice a day and place cream on twice a day. Don't do too much or rub in too much. Overdoing it will only hurt it more. (I used to overdo it all the time when I panicked with acne. I washed my face 4 times a day and used all kinds of ****... It only hurts it.

And lastly: If a girl EVER dissed you out because you have acne, she's not worth it in the first place!

That's gold. I too have moderate acne and I get lots of IOIs walking down the street. The trick is not to let it bother you, landon hit the nail head on. It doesn't have to do with jacking off, if it did every high school guy would look like a pimple face. Unfortunately, it's genetics so we don't have a choice