About to hook up and then blocke

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was basically about to **** this girl she says are you free but I wasn’t we planned a hotel fvck later this week. We talked for two weeks and she would initiate then I said do you like your ass smacked which prob wasn’t the best move and she blocked me lol. Is this a case of girls being crazy and not predictable or my own fault

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
We talked for two weeks. Is this a case of girls being crazy and not predictable or my own fault
A bit of both. Two weeks is like a year in Hot Girl Time. 99.99% of girls are crazy. Find the least crazy one.

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was basically about to **** this girl she says are you free but I wasn’t we planned a hotel fvck later this week. We talked for two weeks and she would initiate then I said do you like your ass smacked which prob wasn’t the best move and she blocked me lol. Is this a case of girls being crazy and not predictable or my own fault
She's free when she says she's free, as that's usually the best time to strike since that's more indicative of a rise in sexual hormones. She basically blocked you as her peak of ovulation has passed.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's free when she says she's free, as that's usually the best time to strike since that's more indicative of a rise in sexual hormones. She basically blocked you as her peak of ovulation has passed.
Agreed I’ve noticed girls hmu when they’re horny. **** should’ve went in then

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual window of opportunity for those types things is small. You have to strike while the iron is hot.

The better way to handle this is not push the sex. Doing so makes it clear that's all you are after. When she figures that out and her feelings change then the whole thing fails.

Next time just tell her you are looking for something casual and proceed to a date. Always set the stage for sex to happen, but it's needs to be her idea.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By any chance did you meet this girl online through a dating app or something? As opposed to in person?

Because if so this is actually not that uncommon. I find that most girls who talk the talk don't walk the walk.
Yeah on hinge but she was down

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah on hinge but she was down
Yep...how did I know...

Don't worry about it. Like I said, most people who talk about it won't be about it. The prudest girls were the ones who talked the dirtiest - and wouldn't follow through. The best lays were the ones who knew what it was and let me lead them to that place.

The same goes for you - don't talk about it, just be about it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Strike when the iron is hot. 2 weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to try and plan ahead with some woman you never met.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you’re free next time. Roll with it from there.