About to become a 21 year-old virgin in a few hours...

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 is still very very young. You hit the prime after 25, now I would get back to school, because there aren't any good jobs out there, find some hobbies, take up a sport, in a few months you will see results.

Roxas

Reaction score
Dude, you're young. It might not seem like much coming from a stranger on the internet, but people out there do care about you. And tomorrow, and everyday for the foreseeable future, you might have to force yourself to do things you're uncomfortable with or unused to doing.

It's gonna suck... But the pain is a good pain. It's a kind of pain that lets you know that you're gonna be stronger soon. It's like working out.

I can't force you to do anything, and I don't wanna upset you, but there are a few things that might need to be sorted out. I don't know you. You know your problems best. But a few places you can start are...

- Getting a job (which I've found out is necessary, since I can't pay for dates or nights out if I don't have one)
- Figuring out what you'd like to do in the future incl. school, careers, goals/achievements, etc.
- Dreaming big, but thinking about the little things. I like to think that a lot small details in life have a big of impact in life. It's like the iPhone. What makes it better than every other touch-phone on the market (in my opinion at least) is its functionality and more-or-less it's simplicity. That took a lot of tiny details in the technology to make it into an excellent product that continues to improve with every version. I heard the iPhone 5 is gonna be the bomb.

And, as opposed to what a lot of people on the forum might think, it's okay to feel insecure or upset. They might say, "Just man up," but it's not always so simple as saying that to yourself because on some level you might still feel ****ty. But keep going. The most important gift we have in ourselves is Will-Power. We usually squander what little we have on not feeling terrible, but we should use it on - well, trying to feel good for one - but also guiding ourselves in the right direction every single day.

You don't need to even think about the past. And don't panic about tomorrow. The only things you need to focus on are happening right now. You only really need to live one day at a time. Do you think you could live one day at a time? I'm willing to bet that you could. You could make it until your head hits the pillow every night. No matter how ****ty you feel, you should always know that when you get home, everything's gonna be okay once you lie down and sleep your worries away.

But yeah, develop yourself in every way imaginable, and keep approaching. Literally go out for like 2 hours a day if you want and just approach and approach and approach. Eventually you'll find that it's second-nature, and that a whole list of problems will occur. Make sure to prioritize ONE problem at a time and fix it, then go on and fix another.

You're gonna be fine, dude, trust me, the internet stranger. And no, it's never time to start macking on ugly chicks. F-ck that. Hit on girls that you think are attractive.

iMan

Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
I am unemployed, with no friends left in my hometown, and dropped out of university months ago. My life has reached a new low. I will probably celebrate tonight with a bottle of Jack Daniel's and a 5-hour sesh of Call of Duty... alone in my mom's basement.
MrJibbles said:
Even It doesn't help that I have social anxiety and other psychological issues... I have seen 2 psychiatrists and 3 psychologists in the past for a variety of reasons, including alcoholism, weed addiction and depression though I'm over those things now, my life seems to be going downhill again.
Clearly you are not over these things and your life isn't going downhill but is already downhill.

I'd be more focusing on getting yourself together and getting a job or going back to college or whatever in the mean time as you have no chance of getting some sex if you cant even get up in the morning to go to a job.

If it's your anxiety or depression thats preventing you from being able to do these things then I'd advise you go look for some help or some form of treatment.

Unfortunately people with anxiety that severe can't just man up and get on with it. There's something wrong with there brain and it will just get worse and harder until you are getting some form of treatment for it.