About Games...do you think we make it harder then it is?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for over 2 years now. I probably know every DJ bible article there was. I would like to discuss the whole DJ approach today and particularly playing games to raise IL.

You know how it goes:..don't be available,date other women,make your girls think you are dating other women if you don't., don't call too often,let her miss you.,never say that you like her first...etc.

Well,from my limited 2 year dating experience I have to say I see no improvement. I do NEXT then way faster now and don't act as needy. But the atraction levels are definetly lower.

Let me explain. My relationships are somewhat linear. The less attention I display the less IL I get. I am talking about the girls I fukked already...Like this HB7.5...if I don't call her for a week,she wouldn't call me either. She has lots of friends to hang out with. But every time I call her to come over or do something else..she comes over!..
Every time I pull this "I am busy" card...she is OK with it and leaves me alone!..No call,no text..nothing!
We've been going like this for a month...had sex few times...do you think she would bring up any realtionship talk?..NO!..she is waiting for me to do it. I have asked her today about what she wants out of this relationship?..And she answered with : "And what do you want?" I know from my past AFC days that i I was to say I want her to be my gf she would say yes and be happy about it.
This is not what I would expect from girls I am fukking according to DJ talks here. Where are thise girls who force you to have "talks"? Where are the girls who are jealous and asking who else you sleeping with?..Why don't they call me 10 tmes a day?..Most don't call me at all and waiting untill I call them and offer something to do! I am not talking about HB10 either..all the girls I date are HB6-8.

Games have backfired on me almost every time! I lost girls who wanted to be my gf by following "the rules" and they just lost interest.

Back when I was AFC..my direct game was pretty good. I would tell girl that I like her and shower her with complements and things were great. She knew I liked her a lot and she had no fear opening up to me. There was no fear of rejection on her part. And seems that is the main factor nowdays.
Maybe I attract only certain type of girl...or maybe DJ only attract the other type?...After being in the seduction community for 2 years..I still fail to see
what really is going on. Could it be that all seduction community is full of sh1t and our games are just hurting us?

Your thoughts are welcome.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All seduction techniques ARE full of shyt if you first fail to understand their underlying meanings and reasons. It's like getting yourself into a situation that you're not fully prepared for. It's like following something with blind enthusiasm.

Take the example of not calling too often. The underlying reason behind this is to come across as having a life that is yours. You've got your own things to do and your own friends to entertain and you aren't available 24/7 for the girl. But when you do talk to the girl or go out with her, you show her a good time, make her feel good and let her think that you're interested in her.

However, this is where the problem with the techniques surfaces. For the guys that actually have a life and naturally do not call the girl every single hour of the day, they do not see it as a failure on the part of this technique if the girl isn't interested. The girl isn't interested and they leave it as that. Those that actively and forcefully control themselves not to call the girl so often will naturally question the validity of this technique because they assume that doing A should lead them to B.

The thing with seduction is to find that place where you're most comfortable with even if it brings you no pvssy. If the objective is to get pvssy, then anytime you find yourself not getting any, you're bound to start questioning yourself and changing yourself. When a person is so uncomfortable with who they are, they're never going to find peace with themselves, because peace for them only comes when it is accompanied by pvssy.

The games being played (even though I detest them and do not encourage them) does not hurt a person. It only hurts them if they are afraid of losing. Because seriously, who the hell can say for a fact that they will win 100% of the time?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ bible and rules of seduction are all guidelines. It DOES NOT apply to all situations. Every girl is different, every girl react differently to a sitation you present them with. some girls likes to chase, some like to be chased. Some prefer challenges some dont.

In the end, it's up to you to decide how far you're willing to put yourself out there and play the game. How much game or how little you will need, varies from girl to girl. Once you realize where to draw the line with these so called "guidelines" then you're good to go. Just follow your instincts.

Man has survived throughout the stoneage till now with women, why should man listen to what a book tells him to do in this day and age?

Melvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree w/ the above post. I also believe you have to play every situation by ear. Otherwise if you become so DJ-bible oriented that all of your responses and reactions to certain situations are predetermined. In other words:

You meet a girl, she's interested, you ask her out and get her # and you can tell she's extremely interested and she wants you to call.
Then you automatically think "Ok the rule is wait a few days before calling, so I'm not going to call for a few days since that's the rule."

I tried living like that and I feel like too much of a robot. Now I treat every situation based on the vibe. Certain chicks require different types of game, and usually you can tell what type of girl they are. Sure most all girls tend to have certain common thought patterns and whatnot, but every girl is unique so what may work on one, may not be the best tactic for the other and vice versa.

That girl you're banging, she might be one of those chicks who fears looking vulnerable and so she refuses to act jealous or clingy even though she just might be inside. Who knows? Maybe her way of dealing with her jealousy is to act like she doesn't care? It's tough to call without me knowing her personally but I'd bet it's something similar to that.

I'm not saying to become an AFC. I'm saying find the right technique that you feel would work best with that particular girl you're trying to game. You're going to be way off on some girls, and others you'll be dead on. Those are ones you'll nail.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the general consensus is to go with your gut!...I am starting to figuring this out already.

JonJack:Quote "The thing with seduction is to find that place where you're most comfortable with even if it brings you no pvssy. If the objective is to get pvssy, then anytime you find yourself not getting any, you're bound to start questioning yourself and changing yourself. When a person is so uncomfortable with who they are, they're never going to find peace with themselves, because peace for them only comes when it is accompanied by pvssy."

...Thank you for pointing out the obvious for me...happiness=*****. However I don't like anything else in life unfortunatly.

ScrewIt: "Every girl is different, every girl react differently to a sitation you present them with. some girls likes to chase, some like to be chased. Some prefer challenges some dont. "

This should be in the bible on the first page!...Girls are different...learn to read people..then try to go in with your techniques!...I think that Unless you are really good at calibration...don't use any seduction techniques!

Melvin...Thanks for the input..you pretty saying the same thing...every girl is unique.

I guess I will cut down on the bible stuff,use direct game since I am more congruent with it.

Update: I called above mentioned HB7.5 and told her that I didn't want to give her an impression that I don't like her. I havent called her for a week just to see if she calls me first. I just said that. Then I asked her why didnt she call?...She said she was sick and since I didnt call ,she didnt want to call me.
Then she asked me why I play games with her?..I pointed out that she does it too.She had to go home and was really tired. She told me she will be pretty busy this weekend because of some birthday party. She seemed distant. I think I lost this one too. I don't feel any affection left in her.

When I first met her...we were seeing eachother everyday..and she even told me that she needs to be with me everyday. I told her I am too busy with skool and my social life ( not true!). She understood and pulled away. If I played my cards right the first time...I would have had way more sex by now and probably had a gf.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
...Thank you for pointing out the obvious for me...happiness=*****. However I don't like anything else in life unfortunatly.
Ooh! I wasn't expecting you would say that. Pvssy is all good and nice, but it shouldn't be the only thing. The reasons for this are clear.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not talking about HB10 either..all the girls I date are HB6-8.

You hit the nail on the head right there. I've noticed that "The Rules" are basically geared toward HB 9's and 10's. They are for the girls who have hundreds of guys after them and how you can stand out from the crowd.

If you are going for a regular girl who gets hit on once or twice a week then the direct approach usually works pretty well. They are just happy that a descent guy wants to go out with them.

Now if you have a girl that gets hit on 60 times a week you are really gonna have to step up your game. What makes you different from those 60 guys. Thats where "the Rules" come into play.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for over 2 years now. I probably know every DJ bible article there was. I would like to discuss the whole DJ approach today and particularly playing games to raise IL.

You know how it goes:..don't be available,date other women,make your girls think you are dating other women if you don't., don't call too often,let her miss you.,never say that you like her first...etc.

Well,from my limited 2 year dating experience I have to say I see no improvement. I do NEXT then way faster now and don't act as needy. But the atraction levels are definetly lower.

Let me explain. My relationships are somewhat linear. The less attention I display the less IL I get. I am talking about the girls I fukked already...Like this HB7.5...if I don't call her for a week,she wouldn't call me either. She has lots of friends to hang out with. But every time I call her to come over or do something else..she comes over!..
Every time I pull this "I am busy" card...she is OK with it and leaves me alone!..No call,no text..nothing!
We've been going like this for a month...had sex few times...do you think she would bring up any realtionship talk?..NO!..she is waiting for me to do it. I have asked her today about what she wants out of this relationship?..And she answered with : "And what do you want?" I know from my past AFC days that i I was to say I want her to be my gf she would say yes and be happy about it.
This is not what I would expect from girls I am fukking according to DJ talks here. Where are thise girls who force you to have "talks"? Where are the girls who are jealous and asking who else you sleeping with?..Why don't they call me 10 tmes a day?..Most don't call me at all and waiting untill I call them and offer something to do! I am not talking about HB10 either..all the girls I date are HB6-8.

Games have backfired on me almost every time! I lost girls who wanted to be my gf by following "the rules" and they just lost interest.

Back when I was AFC..my direct game was pretty good. I would tell girl that I like her and shower her with complements and things were great. She knew I liked her a lot and she had no fear opening up to me. There was no fear of rejection on her part. And seems that is the main factor nowdays.
Maybe I attract only certain type of girl...or maybe DJ only attract the other type?...After being in the seduction community for 2 years..I still fail to see
what really is going on. Could it be that all seduction community is full of sh1t and our games are just hurting us?

Your thoughts are welcome.
You raised a very good question. I havent been testing this long enough to cast my judgement. But the not calling the girl but wait several days advice, I toss that away. I felt it hurt me more with the last girl I dated. Of course that doesnt mean I call her every day. I just call enough to keep her attraction up.

I plan to give alot of these techniques a try and see if they work for me, but if not, then its time to go natural all the way.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Update: I called above mentioned HB7.5 and told her that I didn't want to give her an impression that I don't like her. I havent called her for a week just to see if she calls me first. I just said that. Then I asked her why didnt she call?...She said she was sick and since I didnt call ,she didnt want to call me.
Then she asked me why I play games with her?..I pointed out that she does it too.She had to go home and was really tired. She told me she will be pretty busy this weekend because of some birthday party. She seemed distant. I think I lost this one too. I don't feel any affection left in her.

When I first met her...we were seeing eachother everyday..and she even told me that she needs to be with me everyday. I told her I am too busy with skool and my social life ( not true!). She understood and pulled away. If I played my cards right the first time...I would have had way more sex by now and probably had a gf.
yea, i know how you feel. Something like this hapened to me recently. But the more i pull away using the busy/ unavailable thing, they eventually start to pull away. Once you notice this happenning, the only thing you can do is contact them. However if they immediately respond to your advances its still a good thing, the ball is still in your court.
It's interesting really, when you get to this stage their IL seems to rise even higher.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get this girl to contact me again like usual, perhaps being more available might do the trick, or then again it might not. The funny thing is she's willing to do favors for me when i dont even ask...lol

That's why this whole dating this is fun, it's a live and learn experience!