Aaron Clarey: Short Men Must Go Overseas

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it. I apparently didn’t finish my post before. I meant I was incel in high school but from self defeatism
Not only that man. I still remember getting IOIs so bad, that this cute girl and I were in her apartment, and she said "I thought you liked me a little bit" Never had the courage to do anything. If I only can go back with all this knowledge...

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always been curious about which profession could give you the possibility to gain NT and Social experience in the right way, while incresasing power, status, money.
I see that being a computer engineer or software developer gives you money, but life behind the PC for most of your day, it's not good. I am very good at this, but I've realized that lowering my income, and being in another profession with the above pre-quisites, could give you another type of life satysfation. And having other activities such as sports, social circles, is not enough when you work 9 to 5.

So the quest for me, I suppose, it's "What profession, activities (or more than one) could I do for my everyday life?"
I've heard someone say "A man it's what he decide NOT to do, instead of what to do".
We have to chose our time wisely