Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman rants on Craigslist...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Most women are bad in bed.
Most women are "ok" in bed.

I won't say "bad" because I can't ever remember a sexual experience I didn't enjoy, but with most of them it was more about being there than it was getting my rocks off, cause as you say they aren't very good at sex.

I've had two of them that were outstanding lays. The rest.....eh.....

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I think rather then a lengthy thread condemning her or that type of person, I'd say let's learn how to read for clues better in their online ads (and in RL) and avoid these wenches in the first place. I'd rather spend my time doing things I enjoy or on other girls that are actually more enjoyable to be with.
Okay just so you know, I didn't respond to her personals ad. I wasn't the guy on the date. In fact I don't even know if she ever posted a personals ad.

I posted this because I wanted to raise awareness. :)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
The guy got himself a cheap date, drank all her beer up and still got off and he won't be seeing the b1tch again.

I think it's a lovely story.

LULZ that just put a big smile on my face. :up:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Most women are "ok" in bed.
I won't say "bad" because I can't ever remember a sexual experience I didn't enjoy, but with most of them it was more about being there than it was getting my rocks off, cause as you say they aren't very good at sex.
No, they're bad.

They can't kiss. They can't give a ******* without me going limp. They try to stroke me and it's more like they're trying to tear my d1ck off.

Sometimes i start having sex with a girl and just want to stop. What do i do in that situation? "Nevermind, this is terrible. Go home."

A number are good, but most are bad. I think it may be an intelligence issue.

"Average sex" is like "average" body type (still fat). Bad.

I go without sex before I submit to bad sex.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
No, they're bad.

They can't kiss. They can't give a ******* without me going limp. They try to stroke me and it's more like they're trying to tear my d1ck off.

Sometimes i start having sex with a girl and just want to stop. What do i do in that situation? "Nevermind, this is terrible. Go home."

A number are good, but most are bad. I think it may be an intelligence issue.

"Average sex" is like "average" body type (still fat). Bad.

I go without sex before I submit to bad sex.

LOL, I disagree. Sex is like Pizza and Beer. Even when it's bad it's still better than not having any.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tincanman99 said:
Got a link? I would like to see her ad and posts.
Again, there was not 'ad'. It was just her posting a 'rant' thread on Craigslist.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Speaking of bad sex....I get kind of annoyed when girls give me a hand job. I cannot get off from a hand job and they do it all wrong. They pull on my tallywhacker like they're trying to milk it and that kind of annoys me. But on the other hand, anytime a girl is touch my d1ck I won't complain TOO much...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
LOL, I disagree. Sex is like Pizza and Beer. Even when it's bad it's still better than not having any.
I knew this would come up.

I wouldn't.

My friend is screwing some ugly fat girl at the moment and he brags about his morning sex and sh1t before work. Who cares? I'd so rather go with no sex than sex with ugly girls or girls who are terrible.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I knew this would come up.

I wouldn't.

My friend is screwing some ugly fat girl at the moment and he brags about his morning sex and sh1t before work. Who cares? I'd so rather go with no sex than sex with ugly girls or girls who are terrible.

True. I learned that quote way before getting into the community and only use it now in jest. The reality is that it's the embodiment of scarcity mentality. If you are that hard up for action you'll take anything you can get, then you've got bigger problems than bad sex.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
There's is some beer and sex that I would rather pass on. I got to side with Mr Ruckus.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't respond to her personals ad. I wasn't the guy on the date. In fact I don't even know if she ever posted a personals ad. I posted this because I wanted to raise awareness.
I didn't say you were her date. I understood that you weren't.

My strong hunch is she probably had posted a personals ad on CL or answered one, and that's where she met this guy, since she's posting her rant about men on CL, in order to communicate her rant to that community of CL men.

About "raising awareness": Wouldn't you agree it's better for guys to become more aware about screening, perhaps how to read between the lines, how to identify a woman to determine if she's worthwhile being with on a date night, rather then have a thread about "hey, look at this b1tch and how she thinks she's all that" just to have others guy rally that she is indeed a c*nt, which raises awareness about as much as if I were to point to a trail of something slimy and say "hey look at that - it was a slug!"

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I didn't say you were her date. I understood that you weren't.

My strong hunch is she probably had posted a personals ad on CL or answered one, and that's where she met this guy, since she's posting her rant about men on CL, in order to communicate her rant to that community of CL men.

About "raising awareness": Wouldn't you agree it's better for guys to become more aware about screening, perhaps how to read between the lines, how to identify a woman to determine if she's worthwhile being with on a date night, rather then have a thread about "hey, look at this b1tch and how she thinks she's all that" just to have others guy rally that she is indeed a c*nt, which raises awareness about as much as if I were to point to a trail of something slimy and say "hey look at that - it was a slug!"
I disagree. This kind of post gives us a firm reminder of how a lot of women think, and it also serves to bring out nuggets of wisdom. I have been on here for a long time and I still learn a ton by posts like this.

This is an "advanced" forum. We all know the deal. It's now about fine tuning your senses and perfecting your methods with women, in addition to being constantly aware of the "basics". It's all too easy to slip back into the primordial ooze that envelops much of society around you. All this stuff keeps you sharp.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
That's all well and good but you have to remember some guys have never seen a 'slug' before. Some guys don't know that women like this exist or that they may think this way. If a guy was on the fence before about buying into the DJ mentality, then seeing how an actual women rants and thinks about men and dating can be a huge wake up call.

Wynston

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Most women are bad in bed.
Haha LMAO

yeah man its like you are jackin off using a woman, its like you make you come she just lays there..

They aren't all like that tho!! The nutters are good fun..

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Alright so this chick's rant really grinded my gears so I posted the following reply....maybe it wasn't the greatest but I was pissed!

Thank you for the refreshing post! Clearly your dating life is of the utmost importance to us all. It's nice to see that you have given up being an attention wh0re at bars getting guys to buy you drinks just because you have t!ts and have moved up to being an attention wh0re on the internet.

You illustrate perfectly the decaying moral values of women in today's society! You're certainly not dating material, because who would want to date such a b1tch?

You MIGHT be worth a good fvck. I mean hey, guys like to have a flavor-of-the-week too. Only problem is most guys don't enjoy the flavor of Chlamydia...

Turns out that your 'date' found the one thing that you are good for...being a used cvm bucket.

Now go be an attention wh0re somewhere else....and find a guy who likes to spank you more because you clearly need it.
Awh, poor little princess!

The sad thing is that so many girls act like this, even unattractive ones.