A well-timed sniper shot -- game over

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be very careful when you apply this tip and use it in the right circumstances.

But anyway it works like this

When you're asking the girl to hang out (after she has already shown interest), be like

"You should come hang out some time! [pause] (in a pitiful but sarcastic voice) I need some new friends, I've been getting lonely"

If you say it right, she should laugh but it will also fukk with her head a lot.
She's gonna be thinking wtf does this guy mean by that?
Clearly he's a cool guy, has no problem talking with girls, etc...
Does it mean he just ****s a bunch of girls and has no guy friends?
Is he actually friends with a lot of girls and they hang out?
Does he even like me?

Especially if you have demonstrated social proof, because then the joke will be more clear.

DISCLAIMER: I am a student of theory. This technique is still in the hypothesis stage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you never used that line before?

and from what I take it you should do thing you want and not care what she will think.

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's true, I haven't used it! I want to give that disclaimer. The way it occured to me is taht I was thinking back on a conversation I was having and know it would have fit in well. I could update this thread with results but I'm already pretty sure this **** is money in the bank if you apply it at the right time and depending on your personality...consistency is key

Dali_tx_o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... I've used something similar once, and I'd suggest against that;

Why? Well, if you are confident, funny and generally awesome guy, you should not be or feel lonely often, unless there is something fundamentally wrong with you somewhere deep inside. Saying this to a girl will make her confused like you said, and sure, she might be intrigued to why you said you were lonely, but I doubt that it will be a good start;

If girls have red flags, admitting that you are lonely right away is probably one. It shows you need someone in life what you don't have - that you potentially will get clingy etc, or that there is something wrong with you, maybe you're a **** or maybe you just don't have social skills. It might not be true, but a girl will have a mental note to look for any of these faults, and interpret any *signs* she sees more often. She will have to find a reason for you saying you are lonely, and if she doesn't, she will probably make one up.

If you do feel lonely, she will pick it up sometime anyway; Maybe one day, when you two were in a LTR for awhile, she will even bring it up and ask "Remember when we met? Sometimes, when you thought I couldn't see it, I would see you sad and it felt like you were so lonely" You will just say "I did feel lonely until I met you". She will think "Wow". And that's it.

Think about it:

"You should come hang out some time! [pause] (in a pitiful but sarcastic voice) I need some new friends, I've been getting lonely"

"You should come hang out some time! [pause] I mean, if you dress up nicer next time" or any other random thing you have noticed/found out during the conversation with the girl.

With the first one, you are kind of giving the "I need you" vibe, while with the second option it's more of a "you need me, but I'm not sure if you fit in with my life/standards/schedule whatever";

If you portrayed that you are indeed awesome, and have so much fun going around you, she is probably already interested in you and say she wants to come hang out. Who would *YOU* rather spend your time with - a girl who wants to find out what exactly is wrong with you, or a girl who wants to have fun with you?

And think in other terms, imagine if a girl said your line to you after chatting with you for awhile. What would be your first thought about her?

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting commentary. The point I was getting at is that the girl should already understand that you are NOT a lonely person. You make some good points, but the main thing here is to give a girl who has shown clear interest any dumb reason to come hang out with you. Like obviously hitting on her with subtext but not hitting on her in any literal way

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend using this. It sounds like something i wouldve used back when i was a freshman or sophmore and still had no clue what i was doing. I would use something along the lines of "Glad we've found a time to chill that works for both of us. I've been so busy lately." It makes you sound like you actually have a life. It will also make her wonder if your busy with the normal school, sports, work, etc or if you've just been busy with other girls.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the post again im kind of getting at what he is saying. To use it you would have to be super sarcastic and the girl would have to understand that. She would also have to be showing really high interest as the OP is saying. I would only use it if those 2 things were there or else I would end up looking like kind of a creep.

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you got it man! Anyway it's hardly even a tip, come to think of it. The only time this really works is when the girl is clearly into you and it's basically just a way to get a little more attraction in by teasing her. The idea is to show that you're extra-secure by being able to joke around casually about furthering your relationship when most guys tense up and act like a ***** or try to emotionally safeguard themselves from rejection. It basically shows it's not a big deal to you either way, even though that's literally the exact opposite of what you're literally saying. Like if she said no she doesn't wanna hang out it wouldn't affect you at all.

I think the alternative of saying "ooh I'm glad we both found a time because I'm soo busy" is good, but only if you're TRULY busy. Otherwise, if you've given any hint to the contrary, I would think that can come across as kind of insecure if it doesn't fit in naturally to the conversation

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dosquito said:
DISCLAIMER: I am a student of theory. This technique is still in the hypothesis stage.
It seems that the old adage of "those who teach, can't do" would apply here.