Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A very sad day and a minutes silence please

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife informed me my hair is thinning at crown, and she is indeed right. Very slightly . I have medium length hair.

I kind of part it at the back and it shows the thinning worse, it’s only very slight at the mo. If I adopt a different style you can’t tell.

I’ve been somewhat upset by this but my wife seems completely uninterested and thinks I’m being a baby about it! I suppose at the end of the day, women don’t value men primarily for their beauty.

I won’t fight it with drugs, I’m going to own it.
the key, and hugely key thing now is to get in amazing shape. Bald + muscles is a great look. Bald and fat is middle age.

The other question is how long do I let it go before I buzz cut it. At the moment I can get away with it no probs, as long as I don’t slick it down you can’t tell.

I estimate that it will take me 12 months to get in superb shape, at which point my head shape will change and I won’t mind buzzing it.

So I am embracing this as the opportunity and impetus to block out everything else and go for the best shape I can get at 42 years old.

I am overweight but I’m not going to cut to skinny fat. I will have a long slow cut at 1-2lb per week so hopefully there will be a little muscle when I’m done.

Im hanging on to the fact there are a metric ton of guys in their 40s who are bald but still considered sexy and that women mostly value the man, his status, and a strong upper body and tall (6ft 1) is more important than a pretty boy haircut.

so off I go to some absolutely brutal gym based masculinity training and to hell with the locks.
this may be the wake up call I needed. I may look back and think starting to bald was the best thing which happened to me
I advise you to research the /tressless comunity on reddit. Alot of people managed to keep or regrow their hair using a combination of keto shampoo, finasteride and minoxidil. In your case, i would start a combination of these and after some years, if it keeps falling, maybe to a hair transplant.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time a woman comments on a man's appearance, it's to manipulate feelings around body issues (which is mostly a female issue). Basically, she gave you a neg in order to lower your self esteem.
I had a bad infection a few years back that went untreated for a few months.
I finally went to a clinic to get checked out.

I told the nurse of one of my symptoms was thinning hair. She immediately said its most likely male pattern baldness. The look at tone in her voice was so deceptive and full of hate.

A year later my hair is fine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it's considered 'normal' in the US to do that, but in most parts of Europe 'preventing hair loss' is often seen as a desperate attempt to hang on to youthful looks. Most European men who are balding just ignore it or shave it, unless they are vain (celebrities).
I think it's pretty dumb to be taking drugs with potentially serious and permanent side effects like Finasteride for hair growth.

Just shave it off, you'll probably look better.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you if you're under 25 I can see the problem if not get on rogaine.