A True Fight Story: Skilla Goes Nuts ;)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, let's set the stage, start from the beginning, foreshadow, whatever you want to call it.

Sittin in art class, this girl Carey (about a 5 if you guys are curious) and I joke around a lot, I punch her in the leg, deadleg, no biggie. A few minutes later she hits me dead in the spine. So after class I bop her one right in the ass. Apparently I got her harder than expected and it knocked the wind out of her, she cries, later goes to the nurse to get an icepack. One of the counselors comes, talks to me, end of story right? Eh apparently not.

After lunch I'm talking to a friend of mine, and he goes "Dude, I hear you want to fight Jeremy". I have no idea who Jeremy is. After he gives me Jeremy's last name, I put two and two together, it's Carey's brother. I'm like "Eh, he probably wants to fight me, if he swings I'm goin off man. Otherwise I don't give a sh*t" I end up walkin to class. A couple of people tell me "Oh, he's not going to do anything, he's a p*ssy, all talk" You know, stuff like that.

So, I'm on my way to 6th period, and Carey comes up, and we're talking, and shes all cool and stuff, I tell her how her brother wants to start some sh*t, and shes all like "Dude, hes not going to do anything, hes just mad or whatever" and this other girl (bangin body, weird face) is all like "Oh don't worry Evan, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything". I'm thinkin, why? Let the kid swing, I'm dyin' for a fight. Anyways, finish off the school day.

As I'm walking down the hall after school, this Andy kid is like "Hey Evan, I thought you were supposed to fight Jeremy?" I'm like, how the hell do all these people know whats going on, and I have no clue. Apparently this kid has been tellin' people all about it. Eh, whatever. He noticed the look on my face and is all "You have no idea do you...?" I didn't, so I told him.

I wasn't about to go around getting in a fight for the hell of it, so I asked one of the principals if track practice was still on, due to conferences, he says no. Weightroom? Same deal. So I walk to the front. My friend Kevin, doesn't even say hi, is just straight up "Dude, hes waiting out front for you." I'm like what the hell..more people know. Oh well. I walk out front.

Look for him.
Don't see him.

Look some more, don't see him.

I spot him in the middle of a group of kids. I walk up, they all back away and form some big ass circle. I get in the kids face..convo goes something like this

Me: You aren't gonna do sh*t.
Him: You f*ckin hit my sister man, thats bull sh*t.
Me: I didn't "f*ckin hit your sister man. We were f*ckin jokin around, talk to her and you'll get the story.
Him: I don't g*ve a sh*t, you don't f*ckin hit a girl.

So I take a step closer, face to face

Me: Like I just said, b*tch, I didn't f*ckin hit your sister.

Next thing I know, the punk jacks me one in the face. Just what I was waiting for, self defense :)

So, he swings again, I duck under it, next thing I remember I'm dropping lefts to his face over and over again. He puts his hands over his face, starts basically curling up in a ball. So, I try to put a couple knees in his face. I don't think they landed lol, but it was worth a shot. So I go back to the fists, by now hes bent down so much they're basically landing on the side/back of his head. I'm getting pissed now. He wanted to fight and it basically p*ssyin out now.

Me: Get the f*ck up!

He ends up falling down, pulling me halfway with him. Somehow my coat ends up covering his face, and he basically hides under there. By now I'm exhausted, I'm by no means conditioned to be punching over and over again for any length of time. So, with a big ass smile on my face, I'm waiting for him to move the coat and give me a clean shot. Unfortunately, principal broke it up. Big macho man gives me a little push as I'm being held back by two of em. So tough :rolleyes:

As I was sitting in the office, his sister was f*ckin' goin OFF on him. Oooooh wee, she was mad at that kid lol

Anyways, after talking to some kids to get some facts, apparently I smashed his head into the ground a couple times? I don't remember that, but it sounds good. So I'll add that somewhere in my story lol

3 days out of school suspension. Thats it. No biggie. :) Ah, violence. How satisfactory.

***Edit: Let me add something to this before all you knights in shining armor come in here and try to get all noble. After I was let out of the office, I had to wait for my ride. I had maybe 15-20 people asking me about the fight, and I told them all the same story. No details left aside. There was maybe only about 5 or 6 GUYS out of those 15-20 people, the rest were all female. You want to know their reaction? "Why would you fight over that, you guys were just messing around" Thanks fellas. I hope your mothers know what great guys you are. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good.

Its definatly hard to remember some stuff in a fight or competition.

It would've been funny if you yelled 'feel the power of squats and deadlifts!' during the punches. Well, it would be atleast to the people at health&fitness.

Is this your first fight?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
It would've been funny if you yelled 'feel the power of squats and deadlifts!' during the punches. Well, it would be atleast to the people at health&fitness.

Is this your first fight?

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

haha yeah its my first fight since 3rd grade

lol i was sitting in the office, basically panting...cold air, poor cardio conditioning, and adrenaline rushes don't mix lol

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You DID hit his sister, accident or not, then you provoked him into attacking you? From the sound of it, there wasn't a fight until you provoked one, so unless I've got that wrong, I don't see it as self-defense. Walking around looking for a fight is what AFCs do.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Like I just said, b*tch, I didn't f*ckin hit your sister.
but you did hit her ?

I'm thinkin, why? Let the kid swing, I'm dyin' for a fight. Anyways, finish off the school day.
you hit another guys sister hard enough to make her cry..you knew what you were doing, she was definitely wrong for hitting you in the back..but you didn't end it right then and there, you wanted to show off so you figured you'd hit her harder but you'd hit her @ss cause if your gonna hit a girl hard anywhere that would be the place right. and on top of that your telling us that she is an HB5..Real Classy guy you are.

what really sucks about this girl is she took sides against her own flesh and blood, for trying to stand up for her and himself (you can't hit a guys family to the point of tears and expect him not to do anything and still have any dignity)

It would've been funny if you yelled 'feel the power of squats and deadlifts!' during the punches.
yea, real Hi-Larious there buddy !

i wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed and staz was the guy who had his sister hit.

Last edited:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are friends, and he didn't mean to make her cry. Fvck! Of cause his sister would be angry at him for fighting her friend.

He did the right thing. In school you can NOT be known for being a pu$$y! It's a different set of rules than real life.

The other guy deserved more pain then you gave him in my opinion. Because he wasn't scared of you afterwords.

:up: for sticking up for your self.

Were you really puffed afterwards? Thats bad man. Start skipping or something

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Walking around looking for a fight is what AFCs do.
No afc's cry because they are to weak. The d!ck head Jock's who get all the babes, go around looking for a fight.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a number of errors here as follows;

1 You had a fight with an audience and this ensured that you would be disciplined. Also your opponent wanted an audience, for his reputation and so he would be protected if he started losing.

2 You let him get the first punch in, which shows that you didn't protect yourself enough. If he knew what he was doing, you could have ended up a muscly, twitching piece of meat.

3 It sounds like a messy grappling fight, if you had any decent punches he should have been knocked senseless. Next time just kick him in the privates.

4 Violence might be fun in the short term, but it is pointless in the long term.

That's all.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
You DID hit his sister, accident or not, then you provoked him into attacking you? From the sound of it, there wasn't a fight until you provoked one, so unless I've got that wrong, I don't see it as self-defense. Walking around looking for a fight is what AFCs do.

First off, we were joking around. I got her in the ass. Not like I punched her in the face man. Thats what I was getting at. And how did i PROVOKE him into attacking me? The kid walks around school the whole day telling people how hes going to kick my ass? What? Yea, thats me all the way man:rolleyes: . I wasn't walking around looking for a fight, he was. I gave it to him. I'm not about to avoid it like a little girl. and maybe you don't quite understand what an AFC would do in that situation, he wouldn't stand up to this kid, he'd be all like "man i'm sorry, i was just jokin around, i didnt mean to hit her that hard man, i'm sorry" No. I'm not going to apologize for something that got a little bit out of hand. I wasn't wrong.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
You made a number of errors here as follows;

1 You had a fight with an audience and this ensured that you would be disciplined. Also your opponent wanted an audience, for his reputation and so he would be protected if he started losing.

2 You let him get the first punch in, which shows that you didn't protect yourself enough. If he knew what he was doing, you could have ended up a muscly, twitching piece of meat.

3 It sounds like a messy grappling fight, if you had any decent punches he should have been knocked senseless. Next time just kick him in the privates.

4 Violence might be fun in the short term, but it is pointless in the long term.

That's all.

1. It's hard not to avoid an audience. When they hear theres a fight, which this kid wanted, they will follow it no matter where it goes. At school, you can't avoid an audience. I'm not about to be all like "man everybody leave". How was he protected? I'm not sure I understand that part.

2. I didn't even expect him to swing. All day, people are tellin me he's not going to do anything.

3. He was covered up. Putting your arms over your head, and bending over doesn't exactly allow anybody to get some solid shots in, now does it? Of course it was a messy grappling type fight, do you ever see random street fights or whatever that look like boxing matches or UFC sh*t? I doubt it. Kicking him in the "privates" is something that will not go over well, with anybody. You want to be labeled as a p*ssy? Then kick a man in the nuts in a fight. Yeah, go for it.

4. Fun is all I'm looking for. Thanks, dad.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
but you did hit her ?

you hit another guys sister hard enough to make her cry..you knew what you were doing, she was definitely wrong for hitting you in the back..but you didn't end it right then and there, you wanted to show off so you figured you'd hit her harder but you'd hit her @ss cause if your gonna hit a girl hard anywhere that would be the place right. and on top of that your telling us that she is an HB5..Real Classy guy you are.
I straight up told her I was going to get her back. She expected it. I'm not about to get punked and let some b*tch jack me and get away with it man. I don't care who you are. And its not like I wound up and gave her an uppercut to the jaw, I gave the broad a jab to the BUTT. Who in the hell cries after getting hit in the butt? You act as if I planned this all out. How ignorant can you get? AND I included the fact that shes not that hot, because I KNEW somebody was bound to be all like "Was the girl hot" or some gay sh*t like that. Yeah, really classy.

what really sucks about this girl is she took sides against her own flesh and blood, for trying to stand up for her and himself (you can't hit a guys family to the point of tears and expect him not to do anything and still have any dignity)
Actually you can. His sister straight up told him it was no big deal. The reason she cried is because it knocked the wind out of her. She told him he was retarded for doing it, and after it was all said and done, she flipped sh*t on him. This wasn't about dignity. It was about some idiot thinking he was gonna be some hardass and get in a fight. From what I hear, this kid starts **** with people all the time. No big deal to me man.

yea, real Hi-Larious there buddy !
I thought it was...

i wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed and staz was the guy who had his sister hit.
If the story happened the exact same way, and he hit my sister in THE ASS. I'd tell her to f*ckin suck it up. It's her butt for crying out loud. It's not like he punched her in the face. You need to realize the difference here pal. Butt. Face. Butt. Face.

It's acceptable to smack a girls ass. It's not acceptable to smack her in the face. It's therefore, acceptable to jab a girl in the butt.

You act like I beat the hell out of this b*tch man. Grow up. Stop trying to be all noble and sh*t. I was in the right, and at least theres a couple people here who can realize that. This story wasn't intended for you to attempt to lecture me. It won't work. I'm going to keep doing what I do. No matter who it is, if you get me, I'll get you worse. Simple as that. Eventually people learn to lay off. Pranks, punches, mind games etc. I'm all about getting ahead.[/QUOTE]

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, meatheads get called meatheads because they don't use their brians, they use their meat.

You were in the wrong. You manhandled a woman, period. You could have, and should have, apologized to her directly. And, when the brother comes up puffy-chested, you explained to him "I got out of hand, and I already apologized to her because I didn't mean to get rough. What do you want from me?"

Since you were already in the wrong, you just look like a meathead for not using some diplomacy and diffusing the situation. Was he wrong? Why should you beat him down? Because you beat up his sister? He had a right to be irritated. Why don't you go beat up his mom now too, toughguy.

See, with power comes responsibility. In the service, they train you to kill. You don't see meatheads straight-up killing people in barfights very often, do you? Maybe a good immobilizing knee break or arm break, but no killing. No need.

Fighting = More enemies :nono: very un-DJ.

Hahah... now you are on "time-out". That's great for your grades, meathead.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
See, meatheads get called meatheads because they don't use their brians, they use their meat.

You were in the wrong. You manhandled a woman, period. You could have, and should have, apologized to her directly. And, when the brother comes up puffy-chested, you explained to him "I got out of hand, and I already apologized to her because I didn't mean to get rough. What do you want from me?"

Since you were already in the wrong, you just look like a meathead for not using some diplomacy and diffusing the situation. Was he wrong? Why should you beat him down? Because you beat up his sister? He had a right to be irritated. Why don't you go beat up his mom now too, toughguy.

See, with power comes responsibility. In the service, they train you to kill. You don't see meatheads straight-up killing people in barfights very often, do you? Maybe a good immobilizing knee break or arm break, but no killing. No need.

Fighting = More enemies :nono: very un-DJ.

Hahah... now you are on "time-out". That's great for your grades, meathead.
Oh dear, here we go. My grades won't suffer. I'll come in, get the stuff made up in a day, take the test i'm missing, ace it. Be done with it. Like nothing happened.

I didnt "beat up his sister" she stormed off after I tried to apologize directly to her, so I was like f*ck it.

Why should I beat him down? Because he goes around running his mouth, talking about how hes going to kick my ass. Thats why. I would've been perfectly content if he backed down, because I wasn't going to. But, he swung, so I swung back.

As for the fighting = more enemies. Not really. That kid would've disliked me whether I fought or not. Now, he knows better than to talk sh*t. I'm not worried whether a few people don't like me. It happens. Things I do anyways get me a little bit of dislike from people. Like I said, it happens. I can't, and refuse to go around trying to make friends with everybody. You don't like me? You don't like me. Eh. Oh well.

People need to stop using the whole "This isn't what a DJ would do" type sh*t. That gets real old....

A DJ does whatever the f*ck he feels like doing. He can be charming, but at times he can be a straight up hell to mess with. If you catch me talkin to girls, friends, etc. I mix the **** out of it. ****y, caring, sexual, "prude"..I do it all. However, this kid wanted a fight, goes around the school telling people hes gonna beat my ass.I'm not going to run like a little girl. No. Not having any of that. Thank you and have a nice day. I still maintain the stance that I was in the right. A little joking around gets out of hand. and "big brother" feels like hes going to come to the rescue, even after his sister tells him its no big deal. The kid was looking for trouble. I refuse to back down.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the ***Edit on the original post fellas.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, fuxx apologizing when you are wrong.

"I'm not worried whether a few people don't like me. It happens. Things I do anyways get me a little bit of dislike from people. Like I said, it happens. I can't, and refuse to go around trying to make friends with everybody. You don't like me? You don't like me. Eh. Oh well."

This is funny. "I don't care if people don't like me. It happens." But then you say:

"However, this kid wanted a fight, goes around the school telling people hes gonna beat my ass."

What happened to not caring? What happened to "You don't like me. Eh. Oh well."??? You beat a guy's ass because he didn't like you. Try to justify your meathead antics all you want. Don't accept fault. Whatever you want. DJ's do whatever they want.

I didn't expect a meathead to understand anything.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you knock someone's wind out by punching them in the ass?

Oh, THAT kind of wind? Ew.

Anyhow, girls shouldn't playfight with guys if they can't take a hit back. That was her fault.

But, you should have left it at that.

Instead, you tracked down her brother and gave him no choice but to hit you or lose face in front of a crowd. Although it was also his fault for his mouth writing checks his body couldn't cash to begin with.

He shoulda figured out the real story before playing Captain Save-A-Ho.

But, BOTTOMLINE is that GIRLS AREN'T WORTH FIGHTING OVER. See all the problems these byches cause? They write a bunch of checks they can't cash and then men try to come in and pay off their debts for them. Boo-f'n-hoo. EFF THAT.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Apparently I got her harder than expected and it knocked the wind out of her, she cries, later goes to the nurse to get an icepack.
Apparently you got her hard?? what are you doing playing those kind of games with a chick?? Its fine if it is with your boys but not with a chick.

Skilla_Staz said:
I'm like "Eh, he probably wants to fight me, if he swings I'm goin off man. Otherwise I don't give a sh*t"
Yeah you do give a sh1t.

Skilla_Staz said:
Me: You aren't gonna do sh*t.
Him: You f*ckin hit my sister man, thats bull sh*t.
Me: I didn't "f*ckin hit your sister man. We were f*ckin jokin around, talk to her and you'll get the story.
Him: I don't g*ve a sh*t, you don't f*ckin hit a girl.

So I take a step closer, face to face

Me: Like I just said, b*tch, I didn't f*ckin hit your sister

Next thing I know, the punk jacks me one in the face. Just what I was waiting for, self defense
You call that self defence??! Self defence is when you fight when you don't have a choice. You confronted him, you taunted him and antagonized him in front of everyone rather then just talk about this misunderstanding and see what happens, it is no wonder he took a swing at you.

what's more is that you come on sosuave to brag about it like you are some hero who slayed a fvcking dragon. The reality is that you saw an oppertuinty to beat on a lesser opponant. If the guy was over 6'2 and close to 200lbs or over, I doubt that:

A) you would go stright up to him and call him a b1tch. You would try to find another solution.
b) You would have won.

Skilla_Staz said:
People need to stop using the whole "This isn't what a DJ would do" type sh*t. That gets real old
The whole website is based on the DJ philosophy so yeah that is what is being promoted. Go to highschoolfight forum.com and they will tell you what you want to hear.

Skilla_Staz said:
A DJ does whatever the f*ck he feels like doing.
A DJ is diciplined and strives to better himself. He does not get rattled when people talk behind his back because he doesn't give a sh1t - he is true to himself and doesn't need to put himself into situation like this. There was no need to make an enemy and beat his ass to the ground so you can feel good about yourself.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The whole website is based on the DJ philosophy so yeah that is what is being promoted. Go to highschoolfight forum.com and they will tell you what you want to hear.
:nervous:
:eek:
:)
:crackup: