Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A tale of 2 years ending and a Fbuddy conversion!!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
So here is how it went down last night..

girl I was with for a year until she went away for college 9 hours away. she would always call and text and act like my GF when she came home to visit.. each time she left again i could tell she was disconnecting a little more due to ****ing other guys as school...

so this last time she was gone for 7 months she was texting all excited too see me etc etc and i picked her up at the airport last night she hugs me tight but gives a lame kiss.. first sign

she hops in car and wants to play my stereo loud all the wa too my hues to avoid conversion bad sign 2

at my house she grabs candy and starts eating it and i ask for one and she says no..lol bad sign 3

then she spends 1 hour playing my playstation 3 bad sign 4

okay so then she get hungry i feed her and she starts acting sleepy goes in my bed and lays down with her shoes and jacket still one..hahhaha lolo bad sign 5

i wait 30 mins then make moves that she rejects and she sits up suddenly and starts crying i immediately know whats coming and switch to game mode..

she feeds me the I'm stressed out BS routine and i tell her to tell me what jus reay up and she hesitates and makes it all dramatic..lol then after 10 mins kof bsig she tells me she has a new BF that she is really into lol and (in full conversion mode ) am like oh cool you should have just told me that lol... its cool and i fed her the I understand game .. then i explain that we are soo cool it would be a waste to just cut everything off and that she will only see me like 3 times a year so we may as well kikit when she is in town and ji will not make any trouble fkor her relationship..lol her ho instinct kicks jin and she starts getting aroused hahaha i then tease her about crating a soap opera in my house blah blah now she is laughing and has a wet Pusy .. and then she gave me some great "I'm cheating on my man " sex. during which she tales me she will love me for ever lol

Conversion form GF to F buddy complete

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gamed her with the truth, brilliantly done. By stating "It's this way, and this is how it's gonna be" it got her excited and she's cool with it.

That poor AFC bastard at college that calls her his gf lol tsk tsk tsk.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
DarkDetective50 said:
F**king with another man's girl is dishonorable.
I agree but in this case it is her fvcking with dongorgon so its fine. He barley did anything and still got the lay, she was gonna cheat anyway so fvck it why not it be with you?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Solomon said:
Don Gorgon I'm curious to see these hoes you deal with brah I see 4 years later ain't shyt change and you still dealing with low quality women
the lowest i ever F is a 7 ion looks but yeah they are all from 20 to 25 so its all unstable drama and bs...hahaha