Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a table full of women

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rating My Interactions with Women

In a social setting, I found myself in an interesting scenario. As I was seated at a table, I greeted a passing girl, and soon after, I noticed that she brought several other women join us at the table. I initiated conversations with each of them, attempting to engage the entire group while also focusing more attention on the two women I found particularly attractive. However, I did sense a slight friendliness vibe coming from me. Perhaps this was due to the crowd of girls at the table.

Impression of Each Girl

Girl 1
: She was fairly attractive, closer to my preferred type. Initially, our interaction was charismatic and charming, but when my attention shifted to other girls, she seemed to withdraw and eventually left.

Girl 2: We struck up a great conversation, and she appeared genuinely interested in me. Despite seeming a bit tired, she brought her friends to join us, including herself— (this the girl that started the whole scenario)

Girl 3: She was the girl with a fuller figure, and although I sensed she was willing to engage in more conversation, I didn't engage much with her as I wasn't particularly interested.

Girl 4: Probably the youngest and most innocent of the group, she and I discovered we had much in common. Though I'm uncertain if she was merely being polite, I felt our conversation was the most socially connected, as we shared similar backgrounds.

Overall Impressions

Overall, this interaction left me contemplating its meaning. While some connections were stronger than others, I'm left pondering the dynamics of social interaction and how my attention was perceived by each individual. what are your thought and what could I have done better1?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Overall, this interaction left me contemplating its meaning. While some connections were stronger than others, I'm left pondering the dynamics of social interaction and how my attention was perceived by each individual. what are your thought and what could I have done better1?
You didn't mention getting a phone number or email address from any of these broads, much less a second get-together, or one of them in your bed. If your goal here was to either snag a one night stand or secure companionship, it doesn't sound like you succeeded