A pair of cougars write book about undateable men

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Women have a problem with video games because video games are more interesting than they are and take away from attention they might otherwise get.

Lots of women play video games anyway. My ex has an xbox360 and a wii. I have no consoles at all.
I think thats pritty much spot on.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Women have a problem with video games because video games are more interesting than they are and take away from attention they might otherwise get.

Lots of women play video games anyway. My ex has an xbox360 and a wii. I have no consoles at all.
Very acute observation. Girls in the end are all about attention, and anything that takes away from the attention they get (including video games) they will disdain.

I would say that attention is even more important to a girl than money.

Girls love guys who work hard, cause money comes in, but girls hate guys who are workaholics even if they make bank, because they get no attention - their man is always at work.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
^^^^^
For the same reason a woman masturbating is a sexy expression of her comfort with her own sexuality, yet when men 'beat off' it's a sick perversion.

Operative social convention.
Amen Rollo

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all women are freaking datable. Get a grip. Its the same as always, women are PERFECT and men are neanderthals. Who cares what they write.

I am sure they are a bunch of aging fat hags who couldnt get laid if they were waving $100 bills.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tincanman99 said:
Like all women are freaking datable. Get a grip. Its the same as always, women are PERFECT and men are neanderthals. Who cares what they write.

I am sure they are a bunch of aging fat hags who couldnt get laid if they were waving $100 bills.
Yeah, I agree. This is just another thinly disguised moan by two overvalued, overused and superannuated femmes to whine about all those men who were just not interested.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the book should be titled : It's Not My Fault, It's the Low Quality of Men: All The Reasons Why I'm Over the Hill, Fat and Living with 10 Cats (Cougar)

Over and Out.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book should have been called "311 Reasons why superficial and stupid women will never be in a stable relationship with a man."

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I'm coming across this thread just now. I recently saw an episode of yet another reality dating show featuring Donald Trump's protege-chick: Omarosa.

It's called The Ultimate Merger. On this show, she's surrounded by a bunch of dudes vying for her affection. All things being equal, most of the guys are what most women would consider attractive.

On part of the episode I watched, she was in a bikini with 3 guys surrounding her at the time. Later in the show, she damn near disqualified one of the three guys because he was "sweating" too much to suit her tastes.

"He was sweating a lot, and that was such a turnoff". She said.

Now, how all this relates to this thread is this:

When the guy was next to her sweating too much-------she, him, and the other two guys were all sitting in a heated, fukking WHIRLPOOL!!!

Amazing isn't it?

Sigh...in the black community, in our theater of war (the dirty south) we call these kinds of women UHTDW-BBWs. And UHTDW-BBW is an acronym that means a "Unecessarily Hard to Deal With Bitter Black Woman".

So, according to THIS particular UHTDW-BBW, yo' muthafukkin' MANHOOD can be called into question for perspiring when you're HOT. And this overly opportunistic chick has the nerve to WONDER why her marriage failed...

Just goes to show you that when SOME women are looking for an excuse to JUSTIFY their lack of ability to KEEP a man in ther lives PAST the point of the first pussssy plundering-----ANY lame ass excuse that enters into their vacuous little minds will do.

VU

Last edited: