A million approach

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I’ve literally lost count on how many approaches i’ve done in the past 2 years. 99.9% Were cold approaches, some lead to numbers, some flakes and some ghosting. I think i’ve been on 2 dates, 3 first date sex and nothing beyond. This **** is becoming frustrating.

How can i overcome this obstacle?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Stop focusing on girls so much. Build a cool life for yourself and you will probably attract some cool girls.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop focusing on girls so much. Build a cool life for yourself and you will probably attract some cool girls.
What do you mean by a cool life? My attention isn’t simply on girls, i focus on developing myself a lot. But still this **** is simply ain’t clicking

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Be the best version of yourself. Continually improve all areas of your life.

Another thing, you have probably done too much cold approach and now you have cold approach fatigue. Cold approach can be great and all but the trick is to always try different things and figure out what works best for you.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be the best version of yourself. Continually improve all areas of your life.

Another thing, you have probably done too much cold approach and now you have cold approach fatigue. Cold approach can be great and all but the trick is to always try different things and figure out what works best for you.
I’ve read a book by Roosh on game and some others suggesting “warm approaches” where you approach only after receiving two or more indicators. Are there other strategies besides these 2?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by a cool life? My attention isn’t simply on girl
Girls should never be the main focus of your life, but merely a compliment to your life.
Focus on yourself and become a high value man. Girls in your age are not interested in you anyway.
They are interested in the guys that are +30 and up and are already established high value guys.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls should never be the main focus of your life, but merely a compliment to your life.
Focus on yourself and become a high value man. Girls in your age are not interested in you anyway.
They are interested in the guys that are +30 and up and are already established high value guys.
Lol, man what world do you live in where you think 30+ year olds are getting attention from 18-25?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, man what world do you live in where you think 30+ year olds are getting attention from 18-25?
You're only 23 years old.
You cannot offer them anything, but older guys can and that is what most chicks seek.
Its just a fact of life that you will have to accept and swallow the red pill whether you like it or not.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only 23 years old.
You cannot offer them anything, but older guys can and that is what most chicks seek.
Its just a fact of life that you will have to accept and swallow the red pill whether you like it or not.
In western society, women don’t look for a provider. Not when they’re 18-25. They look for fun, confident & charismatic men with social status. Get it through your head.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In western society, women don’t look for a provider. Not when they’re 18-25. They look for fun, confident & charismatic men with social status. Get it through your head.
Instead of being argumentative, maybe it would be smart to take into account what I'm telling you and a take more humble approach?
After all you are looking for advise from the pua community here.
There is loads of guys here on SS; even in the 40t'es that easily bag 20 year olds here.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of being argumentative, maybe it would be smart to take into account what I'm telling you and take more humble approach?
After all you are looking for advise from the pua community here.
There is loads of guys here on SS; even in the 40t'es that easily bag 20 year olds here.
What you’re saying is right in one sense only, if these chicks are gold diggers. In the netherlands women (majority) dgaf and will **** just about anybody if they find him attractive. I’ve seen guys with worn out AF1 that are ****ing yellow ****ing some 11s/10. Taking a humble approach using your analogy is taking the stance of defeat, wake up man. Alot of women be ****ing toxic, broke ass mfers, why? Because they provide fun & emotional roller-coasters.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you’re saying is right in one sense only, if these chicks are gold diggers. In the netherlands women (majority) dgaf and will **** just about anybody if they find him attractive. I’ve seen guys with worn out AF1 that are ****ing yellow ****ing some 11s/10. Taking a humble approach using your analogy is taking the stance of defeat, wake up man. Alot of women be ****ing toxic, broke ass mfers, why? Because they provide fun & emotional roller-coasters.
I give up. Keep following your pipedream.
Sooner or later when you get older you will find out this is correct.
I just don't have either time or will to argue with a pua noob that knows it all and better than more experienced guys than himself. Why are you even here if you know everything? You certainly do not need any help from us in the SS community.
(You don't need to answer that. Actually don't because I won't respond).
Good luck. I'm checking out.

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by a cool life? My attention isn’t simply on girls, i focus on developing myself a lot. But still this **** is simply ain’t clicking
Get a new hobby - does not matter how many you have, get something more. Learn more skills. Find new social circles. Do something you find enjoyable and are (or given time will be) proficient in. Let other people (not just girls) see you in that environment. Never go outside just to look for girls - unless it is a date, a proto-date, or you just seek social experience. Go outside because you want to go, and focus on yourself.

I’ve read a book by Roosh on game and some others suggesting “warm approaches” where you approach only after receiving two or more indicators. Are there other strategies besides these 2?
Yes, I tend to agree. Even if it may not be optimal, it surely is the most efficient way to do it. Unless you just need to overcome approach, etc, anxiety - then just do cold (and warm) approaches ad nauseam.

In the end, girls like confidence. They like a man who knows what he is doing. The fact is, that "older" men in their 30s, etc, have had more time to build up real value and thus confidence. While younger men may come off as try-hard, older men usually do not need to, because they know their value - if they have any, of course.

Also, based on some of your comment replies here: Humility (not the nice guy syndrome!) comes a long way, including with women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Doc I NEED some p00sy NOW!"
- stop focusing on girls so much ect"
" But DOC i don't want a general answer I need an answer so Stacy who ingored after quadruple texting, I NEED it NOW"
- Build yourself up, surround yourself with dope people and be the leader of dope event. Hit the gym, make cash and studiy hame FOR life .

Don't look at an approach as something that's valuable. It's a throwaway thing, something ANY man eventually does natural ( assuming it's within your nature to want to reproduce).

Dont hold "the game" accountable, just play it. You are on the right path. What did the approaches cost you? Nothing. In fact, it added to your life . Because IF you meet women due to " coincidence " you'll know HOW to play now! Like you followed a course how to..make whatever .

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well kudos if you are, that takes courage to do.

The only thing I would say is --- are you basically like a chicken with your head cut off in the way you are approaching these women? Anything with a *****? You want to be a bit discriminatory in your approaches --- that should increase your odds.

Also don't feel like you have to ****in cold approach every time you are out. If you go out with the intention to do it, it will show and it will repel women. You don't want to be that guy and we all know what I am talking about - sahara desert thirsty guy. When you step out the door you should be cool and carefree - it will reflect in your body language.