A little bit of randomness...(completely pointless thread)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through my call logs on my cell phone, and I noticed, most of the calls are very short. Whether they're incoming or outgoing, half of them are less than 30 seconds, and majority of them are less than 5 minutes. There is one single conversation that I'd consider "long" and it was 45 minutes with a close friend of mine, female of course.

I just found that interesting...

One incoming call lasted three seconds...I think I remember it clearly...

Girl calls...
I don't want to talk to her...
I answer, "at work"
I hangup...

Oh how lovely it is when you flip out on somebody, and they beg for forgiveness...

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fascinating.

This was random. Huh. How 'bout that...

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously think about moving out from this poor country. Is it easy to find a job in Omaha Nebraska?

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ NO.

It's easier to find a rich man in your poor country. :trouble:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a total cheapskate when it comes to phones, most of my calls last less than 10 seconds. Enough time to say "Hey dude we're at this place, meet us in 5 minutes", and get a reply "sure" or "nah can't make it".

However my friend is even cheaper, he would call you, let the phone ring once, then hang up, knowing you will call back. Hah!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven unlimited minutes, so i'm not worried. I just don't like talking on the phone for a long time...

As for finding a job, it's not that hard. Theres plenty of places where you can find part/full time jobs. Now, if you want one that pays good money, and that'll get you 'rich"... that might be another story.