Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good question for the 40 and over crowd.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brad pitt would play only secondary roles and be couple with older women.
No, look at Bruce Willis, Jude Law, etc. They are successful actors and they probably have no problem dating hot young women.

You guys put too much importance on hair, I'm 37 I still have my hair but my hairline is receiding and it's quite visible, I date a 19yo Slovakian model.
Of course I fear baldness, but I think that even bald, with my swag and mouth piece I would still attract hot girls. I'm 6.2 though, height is more important than hair in my opinion, especially if you date tall girls like I do (5.8-5.11).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 40, I could see myself with a 21-22 year old. I'd have interest in that. 18-20 would be more difficult for me if I'd want to go out to bars.

Half my age + 7 is 27. I would go out with women younger than 27 right now.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age right now...

For an LTR, I wouldn't go lower than 25.

For fun and sexual satisfaction, I could go as low as 21.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently dating a 26 year old, was dating a 24 year old when I was 39, not gonna lie she had the nicest pair of cakes but she dumped me cause I'm a Trump supporter lool
She dumped you cause you were not her best option, crazy that a guy with experience like you didn't recognize that and believed whatever bull$hit she told you.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, look at Bruce Willis, Jude Law, etc. They are successful actors and they probably have no problem dating hot young women.

You guys put too much importance on hair, I'm 37 I still have my hair but my hairline is receiding and it's quite visible, I date a 19yo Slovakian model.
Of course I fear baldness, but I think that even bald, with my swag and mouth piece I would still attract hot girls. I'm 6.2 though, height is more important than hair in my opinion, especially if you date tall girls like I do (5.8-5.11).
I asked a friend of mine what he would do if he was balding. He said: ‘Buy hair. Or a gun.’

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped you cause you were not her best option, crazy that a guy with experience like you didn't recognize that and believed whatever bull$hit she told you.
So you were there in the room when she broke up with right? you know what led up to the fight?
SMH I ain't even gotta explain you weren't there so you don't know what the **** you talking about

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you were there in the room when she broke up with right? you know what led up to the fight?
SMH I ain't even gotta explain you weren't there so you don't know what the **** you talking about
No need to get defensive bro, do you really think a girl would breake up with Brad Pritt cause he supports Trump? Come on man!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No need to get defensive bro, do you really think a girl would breake up with Brad Pritt cause he supports Trump? Come on man!
If you live in a red state I understand where you might think that, but if you’re in a purple or blue state it’s quite likely.

Here in Californistan women often even state up front that if you support <insert politician’s name> they want nothing to do with you.

It’s real. The Brad comparison is ridiculous no one here has anywhere near his social proof.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think a girl would breake up with Brad Pritt cause he supports Trump? Come on man!
I think a girl would boink Brad, but if he supports Trump and she doesn't, she'll most likely not be interested in an LTR.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in a red state I understand where you might think that, but if you’re in a purple or blue state it’s quite likely.

Here in Californistan women often even state up front that if you support <insert politician’s name> they want nothing to do with you.

It’s real. The Brad comparison is ridiculous no one here has anywhere near his social proof.
I mean in the attractive scale, but okay it might happen you're right

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’ve found women tend to make exceptions to their rules when they want to.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older men want companionship and conversation with older women.

Older men always want sex and babies with younger women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older men want companionship and conversation with older women.

Older men always want sex and babies with younger women.
Corrected from experience. Now stop telling people about stuff you know nothing about. You're not old enough to speak for older men.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a 46 year old at 56 as one of my plates. Granted against the odds at my age but I’ll take it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dating a 46 year old at 56 as one of my plates. Granted against the odds at my age but I’ll take it.
Not against the odds for someone who still has it. Good work.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrected from experience. Now stop telling people about stuff you know nothing about. You're not old enough to speak for older men.
I am speaking from experience too. Alot of projections and assumptions in these threads. Our politicians have taught us well.

I guess some 50 something year old men like yourself want to travel the world with women who just turned 18. Guess you can talk about all new pop groups and be a Swiftie!

Correction: Older men who don’t have kids and want kids don’t want them with 46 year menopausal women: They prefer to have them with younger women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score