Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good question for the 40 and over crowd.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own personal limited experience I have much more in common with women around my own age.
Younger women are usually more youthful and attractive depending on genetics (but not always) but are much more annoying and less things in common.
I would sleep with much younger women in a heartbeat but would not consider them relationship material unless they are at least 40 (I’m 56).

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
One downside with older women I have noticed is that the sh*t tests and level of delusion about their own s*xual market value is off the charts.
I think it’s a consequence of the simp and male thirst epidemic.
The 58 year old I am dating had a guy of 43 chasing her before me.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 58 year old is very attractive for her age but any guy chasing a woman 15 years older than him and close to her 60s reeks of desperation in my books. Sorry if I offend anyone on here.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 38 I started dating/banging a 21 year old.

At 43 I banged/dated (moreso banged) a 22 year old.

I'm with a girl now but in my late 40s. There's a 21 year old I know who constantly flirts with me when she sees me.

It's a tough life but I keep going. To answer the question, cutoff is whatever the adult age is. If she can vote she can decide if she likes me or not.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the youngest you have ever dated someone i've been in the position to date a 18 year old but didn't go through I think the cut off of me is 21 years young.
Im 39. Yes i would LOVE to date an 18 year old. Is'nt that the dream.