A girls asks you "are you attracted to me??"

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not WHAT you should say, its WHAT you should communicating to her

Do you want to communicate that: "yes she is attractive because she is a hottie" or
do you wan to communicate to her: "that she is an attractive girl, but looks alone dont cut if for you, someone who you click with and have a good time, is far more valuable to you, then a pretty face."

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
Its not WHAT you should say, its WHAT you should communicating to her

Do you want to communicate that: "yes she is attractive because she is a hottie" or
do you wan to communicate to her: "that she is an attractive girl, but looks alone dont cut if for you, someone who you click with and have a good time, is far more valuable to you, then a pretty face."
This is the advice of a guy who has never been asked this question.

Say something crazy like, 'not really, but its the personality that counts'. Hold a straight face for super humour effect. When in doubt, attack her self esteem.

or, 'no, but your mum on the other hand, wow'. That makes me laugh everytime.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation. Don't say something to win her approval. Don't do some stupid **** like saying no when you are because someone said that girls are attracted to guys that don't show much interrest. Just don't be afraid or try to hide anything.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I used this one from the old thread

If I say yes, will you give me a massage? I like massages from attractive women
Now she said "If you rub my feet"

What should I say to that?

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you have to realize WHY women ask this question, 80% of the time they ask that question to figure out if you just want to get in their pants and thats it.

hot girl: tell me the truth, you just want sex from me right?
you: no but your mom on the other hand!

so for anyone who wants to ease the mind of a girl thats thinking about sleeping with you, but isnt quite sure yet... i suggest do just that ease her mind, dont avoid it with a silly joke, that will just make her think "yeah he just wants me for sex."

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@305, your advice is straight up nonsense.

Its called flirting. Rule 1, you never take her seriously. Rule 2, you never make it too easy for her.

Easing her mind is not what you want at all.

Bluntmaster said:
I used this one from the old thread

Now she said "If you rub my feet"

What should I say to that?
Haha, keep playing the game. This is basically a childs game, keep teasing her.

If you're up for it, 'ok, but i might get carried away and continue up your legs with my massage...'

Anything playful will do buddy.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
RULE NUMBER 1: Always sub communicate to a girl its never, about sex and sex only.
RULE NUMBER 2: if you FAIL to sub communicate that, when SHE brings it up, MAKE sure you communicate it.

Can it be in a fun sexual way, of course.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
she got a little snooty to the remark about massaging her legs:

"is that right? well hmmmm you better stay respectful mister"

WTF should I say to that?

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster: I told you what to communicate to her... You decided to go with other advice, because it "seemed" more useful, your mindset is in the wrong place thats why you though it "seemed" more useful.

You cannot attract and seduce, with her not being "ready", you saw a way to "flirt sexually" and you took it, when u should of been focusing on other areas first, THEN laid down the sexual stuff.

She gave you a 'read in between the lines' red flag about sexual stuff, and then you go forward with sexual stuff? Does that make any sense? I guess it did to whoever gave u the advice... lol

P.S. do note that it wasnt a "fck up" move, and its fairly easy to fix, but if she is talking to another guy and is interested in him as well.. he is surely ahead of you in the race now.. Keep that in mind for when you are gaming, not just this girl but all girls.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:

Why do you keep asking what should you reply???!??!??!?! She's probably taking 20 seconds to reply and you're worrying like hell on what you have to say. Are you by any change insecure and seeking approval? If you are I'd go read some inner game stuff on this website. Don't seek approval from girls...

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Groovy said:
Why do you keep asking what should you reply???!??!??!?!

Because I felt like it.

I think the305 was correct... she is probably asking different guys that same question to see who wants her for one reason.

It's a good thing I have game because I lied and convinced her I like her for other reasons and we have a date for the 4th.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:

'ill try my best but im not making promises'.

Hehe.

305 has no idea what he's talking about. He has never flirted with a girl to any success. Who are you going to listen to?

And who gives a **** if you ask a friend how you should reply. I ask or swap stories with buddies. Dirty texts and dirty pictures can be shared between guy friends to no shame, this is law!

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a few of my responses.

- well you are not perfect, but there is room for improvments

- ew, you? i just puked a little. *with a smirk*

- no not really, you are cute but not really my type.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Ease said:
'ill try my best but im not making promises'.

Hehe.

305 has no idea what he's talking about. He has never flirted with a girl to any success. Who are you going to listen to?
305 made a good point. Sometimes you have to talk to them intellectually. After I realized his advice, I got her to agree for a date on the 4th.

What are you going to do, be ****y and funny 24X7? Good luck with that.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster: good work man, its good that you had the slip up, because now you know what to do next time a similar situation occurs. you will be able to "read in between the lines"

Remember to keep a balance of being playful along with being "real", that combination creates attraction fast, two qualities women love.

Ease is just one of those people who trolls forums.. don't mind him buddy.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
the305 said:
Bluntmaster: good work man, its good that you had the slip up, because now you know what to do next time a similar situation occurs. you will be able to "read in between the lines"

Remember to keep a balance of being playful along with being "real", that combination creates attraction fast, two qualities women love.

Ease is just one of those people who trolls forums.. don't mind him buddy.

I think sometimes guys take the ****y and funny too far, me included.

One time I was out with this girl I really liked, and instead of being real with her, I just stayed ****y and funny like I didn't give a damn.

It doesn't work that way. Then she was out hopping on other d!cks because I was never real with her.

I won't make the same mistake twice.

Last edited: