Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Few Words on Sexual Power

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. I haven't been here in awhile, but I've had lots on my mind, so I decided to write this article for you guys. Enjoy!

It's no secret that seuxal power is unevenly shared in our society, but is the power itself meant to be uneven?

Who Does The Power Belong To?
It belongs to whoever chooses to use it, whether man or woman. You know the old saying, "I came, I saw, I conquered..." That's pretty much male sexuality in a nutshell. It's the man's role, in fact a culturally recognized quality of masculinity, for a man to possess this power as well as to use it to turn a context sexual (at least initially.) Of course keep in mind that a respectable man knows how and when to use his power, and he doesn't take advantage of women. By the way, that quote was written by Julius Caesar. The only thing I've left out (and the only thing that you really need to figure out on your own) is, after you've come and seen, just how exactly do you plan to conquer?

If you don't have a self image of being sexually appealing (sexy) in the eyes of women in general, you need to put some work into this aspect of yourself. Make it a priority and put some effort into becoming sexier to the opposite sex. After all, they're doing it for us, so let's join in on the fun!

Avoid treating women as body parts. Feel free to comment on their body parts, just acknowledge the human being inside her as well. This doesn't make you "differen't from all other men," this makes you able to connect to her sexually. You can't connect with a sirloin steak just as you can't connect to a woman between the loins, without first connecting to her as a human being. Even if you understand this, you have to learn how to demonstrate it by possibly changing some of your behaviors.

Men want sex - it's no secret. But you must know, you MUST KNOW, that women do too. They want it just as much as you, maybe EVEN MORE! Sex is no longer something you have to "get" or "earn." Many guys are confused by this. What you have to "get"/"earn" is not your d!ck in her pvssy, but HER TRUST and HER RESPECT. That is unfortunately not something commonly taught on seduction forums. It's not impossible to do either.

If you run into a problem with a woman (assuming you didn't say something really stupid or insulting) it's usually because you were either: A. Too Direct (sometimes because you're overcompensating for your sexuality) or B. Too Indirect (sometimes because your repressing your sexuality.) If you're not having this problem, and can communicate your sexuality in the right way, then you're doing just fine. Of course when you do show her interest, it all comes down to HOW and WHEN. This is very much a judgement call and it also depends highly on what type of woman she is and what she expects from a man.

How To Be Sexually Powerful:
You must learn how to use your own sexual power. Everybody has power to varying degrees, but it really doesn't matter how much power you have, what does matter is whether you USE that power or not. This is going to require trying new things out at your own risk of rejection. Rejection is okay, and at some point in your life you will realize that it is only your ego that is hurting, not your true self image or who you are as a person.

On a final note; from a woman's point of view, sex is always available and extremely abundant...sometimes a little too abundant. Women are born with outer beauty that they're able to augment. It's easy to reject someone if you think they only like you for what's on the outside, but it's much harder to reject someone if they have seen your vulnerabilities and your inner beauty.

I hope you've learned something from this article today, and I hope to find the time to go deeper into explaining my personal views on the power of sexuality.

Peace dudes,
~IITM~ :D

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
e come and seen, just how exactly do you plan to conquer?

If you don't have a self image of being sexually appealing (sexy) in the eyes of women in general, you need to put some work into this aspect of yourself. Make it a priority and put some effort into becoming sexier to the opposite sex. After all, they're doing it for us, so let's join in on the fun!
How?
Men want sex - it's no secret. But you must know, you MUST KNOW, that women do too. They want it just as much as you, maybe EVEN MORE! Sex is no longer something you have to "get" or "earn." Many guys are confused by this. What you have to "get"/"earn" is not your d!ck in her pvssy, but HER TRUST and HER RESPECT. That is unfortunately not something commonly taught on seduction forums. It's not impossible to do either.
I have a real hard time believing that women want sex. It just doesn't add up.

How To Be Sexually Powerful:
You must learn how to use your own sexual power. Everybody has power to varying degrees, but it really doesn't matter how much power you have, what does matter is whether you USE that power or not.
How?
This is going to require trying new things out at your own risk of rejection. Rejection is okay, and at some point in your life you will realize that it is only your ego that is hurting, not your true self image or who you are as a person.
What new things?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop saying that I'm a troll.

How is me not being sure that women actually want sex, making fools out of everybody?

I keep hearing how women are as horny if not hornier then men and I just don't see it.

BTW, this thread isn't about me...

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ maxtro this scientific fact alone will clear up the mist that women want sex more than us they have a body part that is specifically designed for sex lol now u tell me they aren't more hornier or just as hornier for sex like men are

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol and for the record its called a **** get good with it as u need to with women and youll be "GREAT" N MY TONY THE TIGER VOICE LOL