Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A call to my brothers here-

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaps - I have a confession, and then a favor to ask.

For the past few months I have been moonlighting over at the eHarmony advice forums - in particular the Dating and the Relationship boards.
The inmates are essentially softcore feminists and their sycophantic male supporters. However after I shot them some SS/MM wisdom, a few of the guys started to grow a pair and began writing like men - tentative men, albeit.
Curiously, I soon received about a dozen requests from women asking to be my ForumFriend. Out of those requests I have created an off-forum relationship with four 'girlfriends' in Nth America. Two are heated up, and two are warming up nicely.
I have three invites to visit with them and their invitations made their intentions overtly clear. Nookie awaits. IF I can complete my current projects by the end of June, I plan to fly over those and give these women some Aussie beef.

However I need some backup on the forums. It is slow hard work over there sometimes. The culture there is classic Matrix . The Mods are all women and most of the guys are beta and proud of it.
Perhaps a few of you could wander over there and join in the fray- its mostly small arms stuff because the mods have a no personal criticizm or attacks policy. I get mod-zapped now and then.

OF course if you join, and include a decent photo, there is a good chance that some of the more moderate women will hit on you.
I took my photo down after I had four private 'fans'.

Damn fine fun, chaps!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil

In over your head huh? Got so much cooch chasin' you that you have to call up the infantry!

I love it!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil has called for a crusade!

Brave soldiers of SS putting their faith to the test and venturing into the unholy lands of eHarmony, I like it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be fun. Are the forums free?

edit: I was bored over Xmas break and made an eharmony profile and just checked my other email where this stuff is sent. evidently, they reviewed my profile and axed one part of it. When eharmony asked what I look for in a women, I said ' they need to have their **** together', evidently this didn't go over too well.

my profile isn't done yet, but I should be posting on the forums shortly. It'll be obvious who I am posting as...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flashbacks of the ill conceived SS evangelism of LoveShack still give me nightmares,...

By all means, preach it from the mountaintops, just remember:

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly are they disagreeing with you about?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Rollo's caveat here.

No one should use their SS handle over at eHarmony, and we all know not to talk about fight club.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought everyone knew Eharmony was the "Wave the white flag" site. It's were women who's value has dropped and men who give up on the dating market go to negotiate the final transaction via 29 dimensions of servitude. So I would imagine that's exactly what their forums WOULD be like. Women who over estimate their value and men who just are tired of being alone and are willing to capitulate.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What exactly are they disagreeing with you about?
Oh, the women dislike the whole "a men should take charge and lead her " philosophy .
They are mostly a group of typical hypocritical women who 'want it all' but still expect men to pay for their dinners coz that suits them.

Most of them preach endless "communication" as a solution to every male/female problem.

Remember the LS campaign? They wised up quickly on the forum because we "invaded" their turf and it was so bloody obvious.

Eharmony needs a more subtle approach.

"Come as a thief in the night".

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried to save a few souls at LS myself. It's exhausting. Imagine trying to tell a 13th century cleric that we live in a heliocentric system. Not only is he incredulous, but you have scores of zealots attacking you from all angles and you risk excommunication. Although I suppose at eHarmony the men are probably more open to gaming the system. In any case, I'd love to enlist, but I prefer helping the gents who come here asking for it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American woman are helpless against an Australian accent. They are only arguing with you over messages because they can't hear your voice. When you get here, you'll see what I mean.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If this is half as fun as the LoveShack invasion we old-timer's had a few years back, it outta be a decent use of some of my minutes.

I'm down like a flat tire.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bible_Belt said:
American woman are helpless against an Australian accent. They are only arguing with you over messages because they can't hear your voice. When you get here, you'll see what I mean.
Crikey!

I'm going to Outback to steal a menu (and a waitress), then download some Paul Hogan flicks.

Better than Rosetta Stone.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
It's were women who's value has dropped and men who give up on the dating market go to negotiate the final transaction via 29 dimensions of servitude.
Winner.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ha ha.
Crikey !

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
If this is half as fun as the LoveShack invasion we old-timer's had a few years back, it outta be a decent use of some of my minutes.

I'm down like a flat tire.
OK, let the games begin.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncle Jophil, is eHarmony full of old women or are there young cute girls to make it worth my time?

I'm not wasting Internet bandwidth & typing energy over 30+ year old broads!