68 Missed Calls.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting thing happened yesterday.

I'm dating this one chick she is in the range of 9. S3xy freaking body is smart and overall has a good package.

She mentioned yesterday that her EX called her 68 times and she does not know what to do to get rid of him. When I first heard that I realized I have no competition. But at the same time, i realized what a f1ucking simp this guy is.

What a pathetic needy b1tich.

An unhealthy attachment has been developed with this chick he can't handle it and he went into full hyper-chase mode as all she does is tell him no for meeting up or not answering his phone calls.

It's crazy how men are built these days. Pathetic s1mps with no integrity and abundance.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting thing happened yesterday.

I'm dating this one chick she is in the range of 9. S3xy freaking body is smart and overall has a good package.

She mentioned yesterday that her EX called her 68 times and she does not know what to do to get rid of him. When I first heard that I realized I have no competition. But at the same time, i realized what a f1ucking simp this guy is.

What a pathetic needy b1tich.

An unhealthy attachment has been developed with this chick he can't handle it and he went into full hyper-chase mode as all she does is tell him no for meeting up or not answering his phone calls.

It's crazy how men are built these days. Pathetic s1mps with no integrity and abundance.
Absolutely pathetic.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if the guy had a chance, he totally blew it.
There are women who like to have control over men, control of the relationship, even though he is super needy, don't think she's done with him.

There are ways of get rid of a guy like "if you call me again, I'll accuse you of harassment" or simply block him in everywhere. She knows that, but she doesn't want it cause fvcking love the attention, I won't be surprised if they still fvck him.

If I was in the situation I'll simply say "you can threat him you'll go to the police and accuse him of harassment or you can block him, you don't it cause you're enjoying how he's after you" You know calling out her bs of "oh I'm a damsel in distress idk what to do"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ghosted him, but doesn't know how to deal with stalkers, so you can be her white knight.

I don't care how beautiful she is, but when they start lying to me "she does not know what to do to get rid of him", she can find herself some 'hero' to save her.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl i'm banging is pretty hot (i've shared some pics here) and her stories are just insane. It's crazy what so many guys are like.

Her ex can't seem to understand they've broken up like 2 years ago. He's always texting her and asking her to events and stuff as if they're still together lol. She just ignores him, he flips out, and then a few days later he's texting as as if they're a happy couple. The language he uses is as if he's in complete denial. Insane.

She has lot of other stories too which honestly gave me a glimpse into the world of a hot girl..

Things like before we started seeing each other, a co-worker getting her address from a mutual colleage and just turning up at her house. Asks to come in, sits down. The whole time she's thinking 'what do you want?'. He asks to take a shower there! She's freaking out a bit and texts her girlfriend to call her up so that she can make an excuse to leave. He is like 'Oh, it's OK, I could just stay here and mind the house whilst you're out or I could just come along'. She ended up getting rid of him, but what the HELL was he thinking?!

Another one was a tinder date who, as soon as they met in person at a park or something, literally within seconds, asked her to show him her t1ts lol . And the whole time was basically trying to sexually assault her.

Another story was a jealous boyfriend who never let her leave the house or anything, and she was only like 16. Beat her up a bit too due to jealousy.

Her own cousin tried hard to get in her pants and outright tried to finger her at a family function when she was like 18 and he was 30 or so

And finally there's the dozens of bouncers who DM her every night after getting her IG. Super needy, cringy texts non-stop. I hear her phone beeping whilst we're banging and when she shows me, it's just endless club bouncers texting her even if she's ignored their last 20 messages

It's a strange world lol

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women who like to have control over men, control of the relationship, even though he is super needy, don't think she's done with him.

There are ways of get rid of a guy like "if you call me again, I'll accuse you of harassment" or simply block him in everywhere. She knows that, but she doesn't want it cause fvcking love the attention, I won't be surprised if they still fvck him.

If I was in the situation I'll simply say "you can threat him you'll go to the police and accuse him of harassment or you can block him, you don't it cause you're enjoying how he's after you" You know calling out her bs of "oh I'm a damsel in distress idk what to do"
I concur

Internally women are repulsed by men like this but in modern culture attention is such a powerful drug for women

They will keep guys like this around to provide an emotional boost when they are feeling a bit low or if a guy she actually wants isn't playing ball

Women can't handle power they have absolutely no idea what to do with it they end up just playing stupid narcissistic games , I highly doubt in a situation like this its going to end well for anyone

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur

Internally women are repulsed by men like this but in modern culture attention is such a powerful drug for women

They will keep guys like this around to provide an emotional boost when they are feeling a bit low or if a guy she actually wants isn't playing ball

Women can't handle power they have absolutely no idea what to do with it they end up just playing stupid narcissistic games , I highly doubt in a situation like this its going to end well for anyone
Its something crazy bro. They even prefer to be a loser for years, losing their youth, beauty and fertility, for not being alone while working in the background to become a girl that a guy who brings a lot value wants.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur

Also agreeing with that statement.

Sounds counterintuitive AF, and yes oneites is a terrible disease. But tbh, if I hear such a story I've learned (the hard way) to rather be like ; what's the other side if this story??

Its gonna be tough because you deem her as an hb9 or whatever that means already. That's oke. It just means IF you fall in love be ready to carry that baggage of her past as well.

Basically this is an ABSOLUTE no go for me. I've been in fights and got serious threats from ex boyfriends due to 100%oicking her side, while she secretly kept breadcrumbing dude or even took bigger gestures like loaning money ect.

Always assume they're lying.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, she is not the type of girl that will call the police. Apparently, the guy has some serious insecurity issues.

But again I don't give a f3uck as long as I'm banging her. To be honest she never mentions the guy it was just a once-off thing that happened that she was worried.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its something crazy bro. They even prefer to be a loser for years, losing their youth, beauty and fertility, for not being alone while working in the background to become a girl that a guy who brings a lot value wants.
No knock on you bro, but in general this state of mind MUST be addressed.

Women DON'T want this nowadays. Because of this, we first have to reprogram ourselves and understand what is is modern women like this DO want.

Secondly we must let go of this narrative that woman want this like we ..believe is best. Hb9 can do what you describe, and yet land a bluepilled hvm when she's 35. We must hold them accountable. Cleaning up your past so a true hvm can enter is nothing but logical, and completely her duty.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ex can't seem to understand they've broken up like 2 years ago. He's always texting her and asking her to events and stuff as if they're still together lol. She just ignores him, he flips out, and then a few days later he's texting as as if they're a happy couple. The language he uses is as if he's in complete denial. Insane.
I counsel women like that to act as if these people are stalkers.
You don't give stalkers attention, because even telling them they are stalking, they only hear what they want to hear.
So, you never give out your actual phone number, but use a burner phone that you can just pop in a drawer on mute to take all the stalking messages. Keep your private phone only for contact with people who need to be able to contact you (your intimate circle). Let the rest go to voicemail on your burner phone.

Things like before we started seeing each other, a co-worker getting her address from a mutual colleage and just turning up at her house. Asks to come in, sits down. The whole time she's thinking 'what do you want?'. He asks to take a shower there! She's freaking out a bit and texts her girlfriend to call her up so that she can make an excuse to leave. He is like 'Oh, it's OK, I could just stay here and mind the house whilst you're out or I could just come along'. She ended up getting rid of him, but what the HELL was he thinking?!
What the HELL was she thinking letting in a stalker co-worker? Just tell him that turning up without invitation is highly inappropriate and if he doesn't erase her address and leave to NEVER EVER approach her again, she will report him to HR.

Another one was a tinder date who, as soon as they met in person at a park or something, literally within seconds, asked her to show him her t1ts . And the whole time was basically trying to sexually assault her.
Why did she meet him in a park instead of a place where there are other people? Why continue the date after he asks to see her t1ts?

And finally there's the dozens of bouncers who DM her every night after getting her IG. Super needy, cringy texts non-stop. I hear her phone beeping whilst we're banging and when she shows me, it's just endless club bouncers texting her even if she's ignored their last 20 messages
She likes that attention. Otherwise, she wouldn't have given them her IG and added them and put notifications/alerts ON. She wants you to know that she's a high value woman, complaining about 'all the men that are after her'.

One thing women don't like on dates is for men to complain about their exes and past relationships. Guess what? I don't have to hear about her stalkers either, unless she comes to me for advice on how to deal with stalkers. And my advice is at the top of this post. Get burner phones when there's a chance you need to break the connection.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she is not the type of girl that will call the police. Apparently, the guy has some serious insecurity issues.

But again I don't give a f3uck as long as I'm banging her. To be honest she never mentions the guy it was just a once-off thing that happened that she was worried.
Don't take it the wrong way, but how do you know she's not like that? She told you? Women say a lot of $hit that aren't true, how long have you been banging her? Do you know her whole past?

When a man starts idolizing a woman, its when he finds himself in a street with no exit. Happened to me and many more men.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it the wrong way, but how do you know she's not like that? She told you? Women say a lot of $hit that aren't true, how long have you been banging her? Do you know her whole past?

When a man starts idolizing a woman, its when he finds himself in a street with no exit. Happened to me and many more men.
Actions, are showing certain things so far.

Not idolizing, more of knowing my steps-moving-forward after this situation.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget the part were she loves the drama. Becareful with this girl. If she was afraid or "smart" as you say she would have involved the court by now.

Careful with the white knight captain save a ho brain.
I suspect something wrong with this chic.
Having my radar on at all times.

Time will tell how this will roll.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I counsel women like that to act as if these people are stalkers.
You don't give stalkers attention, because even telling them they are stalking, they only hear what they want to hear.
So, you never give out your actual phone number, but use a burner phone that you can just pop in a drawer on mute to take all the stalking messages. Keep your private phone only for contact with people who need to be able to contact you (your intimate circle). Let the rest go to voicemail on your burner phone.
Good advice, although none of it is my concern. She's just a girl i'm banging.

What the HELL was she thinking letting in a stalker co-worker? Just tell him that turning up without invitation is highly inappropriate and if he doesn't erase her address and leave to NEVER EVER approach her again, she will report him to HR.
tbh, i'd let someone in my house if I worked with them and they turned up at my house lol. Maybe it's just a British thing?

Why did she meet him in a park instead of a place where there are other people? Why continue the date after he asks to see her t1ts?
She met him somewhere public and then he was like 'lets go for a drink' and on their way they walk passed a park which is when he kind of insisted she show him her tits haha. She did end the date fairly early but I think she was scared about upsetting him and getting raped or something lol.

She likes that attention. Otherwise, she wouldn't have given them her IG and added them and put notifications/alerts ON. She wants you to know that she's a high value woman, complaining about 'all the men that are after her'.

Probably. Although she isn't handing out her IG and stuff. It's public profile. I live in a fairly small UK town and most people know others of a similar age. The bouncers would know her from school/social circle, or at least know her friends. They find out her name (if they don't know it already) and send her messages on Insta (don't need to be 'added') etc. Alert are always on for friends and stuff

Like I say, none of it bothers me at all. Was just adding my input. I've been banging her for a while but If she dumped me tomorrow i'd lose zero sleep despite how hot she is.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh, i'd let someone in my house if I worked with them and they turned up at my house lol. Maybe it's just a British thing?
You're not a woman, are you? You don't run the risk that your coworker will rape you, do you?

For most women, any man showing up unannounced and uninvited is a threat.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My man listen. Your overlooking something really important. "The right now" rule.
Shes not the type to call the police "right now"
And shes not calling the police because shes getting the oppertunity to tell you all about it.
We live in an entire society drivin to protect women. I assure you if she was needing the police she would call them.

You may very well come out right but Ive seen it 1000x times.
Guys with the announcements about these girls and how they are this way or that way. Yadda yadda.
They are completely fluid.
Do yourself the favor of not rushing in to save this girl.
If she really is a 9. Shes got 8 more dudes just like you in her Dm's

Women admire stalkers because they are also stalkers in waiting.
And yes calling 68 times is not good game. Just dumb.
That part is not even on my radar.
Eyes squarely on her actions
I'm not saying that she may not come to be the exact opposite. But so far so good.

Also, I never said I'm trying to save the girl. I have nothing to save. I'm not in a LTR with her, she could be material for that but not yet. Too soon.

Either way, if she turns into something else, it's an instant change of behavior from my side. It's all about playing my cards correctly here.

I never said my radar has not been raised in a way after what she told me. The point is she feels comfortable telling me this about her EX but after a few minutes, I switch subjects.

I avoid talking for more than 50 seconds about her EX, I don't care. It's just this was too pathetic in my point of view.

All women like attention i agree and maybe she loves that.

She also told me that her EX told her he will block her after what happened so he can forget about her. I already know the guy probably texted her today again after a few hours his craving was no longer satisfied so i know he is in the picture at all times.

And this is funny because it's been one year since they broke up. And the guy still can't handle it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo the value in this thread is dealing with the constant female displays of high SMV….

OP, I’m just going to reiterate what’s been said also.. she 100% could stop this behavior at any time

So what do I plan on doing if I am in your shoes? Well, I don’t have anything this crazy going on but I do have a girl that likes attention, so it’s basically push pull, reward her for good behavior and then ignore, neg, distance or if necessary outright demonstrate higher SMV if she tries to display SMV