30k in 2 years, college loans, never pay back

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't want to really. Take easy classes, that come to your laptop,and the money is essentially "free". YOu can use that money to get thru an 18wheeler class, and in a year, have enough to buy your own rig. If you set it up right and run enough hours, you can clear 80 in a year with that rig. Buy 3 more the second year, and never have to drive again, just use your phone and laptop to keep your 4 rigs loaded and moving, clearing you 40k a year EACH. :) Anyone can get a college loan. You don't owe on it til you quit school, and then it only accrues at 3% per year interest and they will "forgive" the interest after a few years, anyway! Not only that, but all they ever do to collect is take it out of your tax refund, so it's avoidable, if you want/need to do so!

Furthermore, even if you drop half of the first semester's classes, they will still give you "full time" loan, 6k, the next semester. You can use that 12k (in a 6 month period) to REALLY jack up your credit line, to the tune of about 1/4 million $ in a year or so. :) If you fully complete the classes, you can get 18k of loans the first year, but only 5,5k of grants, so even if you take 3 semesters fo the CHEAPEST college, you end up being short about 1k to cover your tuition, so you really "only" get to borrow 17k the first year. :)

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fukken guy. Troll of the year!!!!!!

Not sure if serious or just stup...

I am sure you know getting a student loan is the worst loan you can get right? If your dedicated and things do go your way, great.

But it doesn't, you are fukked for life. You can't bankrupt a student loan unless in rare, and I mean rare cases.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing about having a rig is that Metoo doesn't have to get a hotel when he gets one of those Asian hookers he loves so much.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? I've owed on one for 30 years, and they never got any of it yet. I'll be on SS in a few years, with my real income hidden overseas, so HOW they gonna get it, eh? :) Sorry if you can't figure out how to handle it, punk.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's right, she's my co-driver. I dont have to pay her more than 20k a year, she earns another 10k a year in the sleeper berth, on the webcam. :) Beats hell out of having a male co driver, and paying him 70k a year.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Student loans are the best way to keep the average middle class US citizen in poverty. My aunt is a lawyer who went to a community college, 2 years of university, then law school. She took the best path she could with her given financial situation (Also had a child and lived at home with her mother.). Anyways, she is still in an incredibly amount of debt, even while making 80k per year.

I'd say the wise thing to do after college is to start learning business and money management. If I was her, I would work as a lawyer for a few years, then start up my own firm so I could have other entry level lawyers making money for me. And believe me, I saw the house her boss lived in (owner of the firm) and this guy was LOADED. He had a ferrari, huge house, kids went to prestigious private highschools and colleges etc..

If you want to make money in life you need to have other people work for you. Don't work for other people.

On another note.. You don't necessarily need a college education to make good money. You just need enough discipline to learn and master whatever skill you wish to attain, unless of course it's for necessary certification (IE: Doctor, Nurse, Lawyer, Professor, Engineer etc..) Most of the liberal arts stuff you can really learn on your own.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
that's right, she's my co-driver. I dont have to pay her more than 20k a year, she earns another 10k a year in the sleeper berth, on the webcam. :) Beats hell out of having a male co driver, and paying him 70k a year.
Is this supposed to be impressive or something? Any micro-****ed scumbag can pay a ***** 20k a year.

So what? I've owed on one for 30 years, and they never got any of it yet. I'll be on SS in a few years, with my real income hidden overseas, so HOW they gonna get it, eh? :) Sorry if you can't figure out how to handle it, punk.
Assuming you haven't been thrown in jail for tax evasion and sex trafficking. Oh I forgot, some jails let you have internet access. You will still be able to post your inane "advice" while your new cellmate, named Bubba, watches you with lustful eyes.