Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

20 Year old College girl... place your bets..lol

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I met her at the club 1 week ago and she BSed two times before she agreed to come and chill with me at my place .... she did say she was hungry but i did not feed her cause doing anything nice for hos makes them call you weak and lame ..lol thinking back i probably SHOULD HAVE got her some cheap food..lol oh well

ok so da ho was acting cool but i got caught in traffic downtown cause of football games took a damn hour to get home . But she was laughing and joking the whole time.

so got to da house and she was cool we sipped on some **** an was watchin a movie then she start rubbin on my leg so i started turning her on she was cool i got her pants of pu$$y was right there an then she hopped up and put back on her cloths talking bout she dont wan go all da way on da first date ..... damn lol

so i chilled out we watched da movie more then i ran some strong game an was massaging her and grinding on her she got turned on and took her cloths off again but she got in a ****ed up position so i could not get my dik in lol ... so she moved into doggy position and she got more turned on an i got like 1 inch in but she would not let me all da way in then she hoped up and put her cloths on again and gave me a loooong explanation about how she dont want me to se her as a ho blah blah blah but she like me an she wana chill wid me again an do more .... so dats it

now what i wana know is do you guys think she will come back and let me hit or will she just brush me off..

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering she already got naked for you and let you put it in partially, yeah she'll be back, only a question of when.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
you didn't get her horny enough before you went for the intercourse.

once a woman is really hot, they usually just lose control and let you have at it.

gotta get them there first

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so she came back last night but had other plans so i could not escalate at all she wAS on her phone the whole time planning her sat night fun....lol i think i missed the boat on this one so i will go find others.... she went out friday night and did who knows what .. i ****ed up by being to desperate to see her again

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single4Life said:
you didn't get her horny enough before you went for the intercourse.

once a woman is really hot, they usually just lose control and let you have at it.

gotta get them there first
Personally I think it sounds like he got her as fired up as he possibly could. In my experience some women just can resist no matter what stage you get 'em to.

Don - don't feel bad about messing it up by being too desperate. You've got red blood at the end of the day, I don't blame ya. You probably had all kinds of chemicals racing around yer brain and body after getting that close.

I think she sounds like the ultimate tease. You're doing the right thing by forgetting about it.

DonGorgon said:
so she came back last night but had other plans so i could not escalate at all she wAS on her phone the whole time planning her sat night fun....
Downright rude IMHO - and a total waste of your time, she disrespected you. But then, what do you expect from a 20 year old girl? As far as she's concerned the universe was created solely with her in mind.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky said:
Personally I think it sounds like he got her as fired up as he possibly could. In my experience some women just can resist no matter what stage you get 'em to.

Don - don't feel bad about messing it up by being too desperate. You've got red blood at the end of the day, I don't blame ya. You probably had all kinds of chemicals racing around yer brain and body after getting that close.

I think she sounds like the ultimate tease. You're doing the right thing by forgetting about it.

Downright rude IMHO - and a total waste of your time, she disrespected you. But then, what do you expect from a 20 year old girl? As far as she's concerned the universe was created solely with her in mind.
yup its done.. lol she no longer responds to calls or texts..lol but i did bang this 9other cute 19 year old monday night so im good..:rockon: