2 Phone Numbers, 1 Cell Phone

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a single cell phone that has two different numbers?

My cell phone number is tied to my business and all you have to do is google that number and find out all about me.

I'd love to have a second number for personal use(dating, friends, etc) but not have to carry around 2 phones.

Any way to accomplish this?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Google voice is free for one extra number. If your phone has two SIM slots you could also go that route, but there's typically a cost.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

My cell phone number is tied to my business and all you have to do is google that number and find out all about me.

I'd love to have a second number for personal use(dating, friends, etc) but not have to carry around 2 phones.

Any way to accomplish this?
Get an app like TextNow for dating. You can pretty much do anything you can on a normal phone with it. It's also free.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant you get 2 SIM cards and accomplish this?
You'd have to pay for 2 plans, but the 500 text/500 min plans are pretty cheap.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My phone is only a fairly basic Android (Samsung A15), and even that has the ability to insert two sim cards, allowing for two seperate numbers on the same phone.

As M&M says, you'd need two plans, but at least you only need to carry around (and buy) one phone.

I'd think that the majority of modern phones will have the same ability.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Most newer iPhones support a physical microsim and an eSIM allowing two numbers.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you need iPhone 14 or later. Can have up to a dozen eSIM's. You should search aliexpress or eBay for SIM or eSIM, basically can get a "left" unregistered to your name SIM card these days and use -- though buyer be ware, for permanent things, better not use unregistered SIM because it can be terminated at anytime.