2 Important Points For New People

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a little break from here but I've started lurking again and I noticed there are alot of the classic "Help I suck with girls" posts so I decided to share these two points you have to pick up on if you wanna be succesful.

1ST POINT: DONT BE F*CKING BORING

Don't be that guy who stands in the corner on sits on the couch at a party and doesnt say anything all night. Ill use this New Years Eve as an example. So me and my friend went to this party and it was pretty boring. So we left real quick to go get my handle of vodka. We walked in and started yelling stuff like "LETS GET ****ED UP" and all the girls started coming our way cause we were creating excitement. I was just walking around with the handle and I would go up to girls and say "take a shot" and i would instantly pour it in her mouth. I remember seeings guys look at me when i would do this and have that look on their face that says "I wish I was that guy right now. Notice how I was direct and didn't say "Do you want a shot?" I would say my line and do it instantly. So anyways there was a group a girls in front of me so I just charge in and start grind with one of them. This gets all the other girls going so me and my friend are going ham grinding on girls while literally every other guy is standing in the back or sitting on the couch. I eventually made out with some random girl and then some chick literally grabbed my phone out of my hand and put her number in it with out me even looking at her. We were the life of the party

Remember: CREATE EXCITEMENT AND DONT BE F*CKING BORING

2ND POINT: HAVE PATIENCE AND BE PERSISTENT

Your not gonna be f*cking Don Juan himself by waking up after reading a couple posts on here. It takes time and effort. Its important not to get down on yourself either. Your gonna get friendzoned, rejected and every other thing girls use against us. Dont pout like a little b*tch when this happens take it like a man and use the experience to better yourself and learn from it. You need to better yourself everyday whether its in the field, in the weightroom or reading posts on here. Dont get down on yourself if your not getting poon, it will eventually be your day and everything will work out.

Learn to master these 2 points and you'll be gettng :moon: in no time :)