10,000 Approach Challenge

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
:rolleyes:
right...

I was giving you advice, plain and simple.

Stop the bullsh*t comparisons about aerospace and mechanical. Who cares if you do 5th order differentials. Quality of life...remember that has nothing to do with your career.

so, if you're not a troll, why then are you here?

You know I love it when guys like you come here, and brag that you have it all. But like you said, you're not here for boasting your cyber ego either; yet, you bash others when they try to help you.

LOL. You talk about charisma? Please... :rolleyes:

This is my last response to you, as I think you are a fool for continuing to arguing about sheer nonsense with Shezzler who is simply trying improve his skills.

If you're all that, prove it. Troll.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
right...

I was giving you advice, plain and simple.

Stop the bullsh*t comparisons about aerospace and mechanical. Who cares if you do 5th order differentials. Quality of life...remember that has nothing to do with your career.

so, if you're not a troll, why then are you here?

You know I love it when guys like you come here, and brag that you have it all. But like you said, you're not here for boasting your cyber ego either; yet, you bash others when they try to help you.

LOL. You talk about charisma? Please... :rolleyes:

This is my last response to you, as I think you are a fool for continuing to arguing about sheer nonsense with Shezzler who is simply trying improve his skills.

If you're all that, prove it. Troll.
You won't chip away at my ego, pal. Quit trying. If you knew me better, you would know I consider your opinion as important as the dog shyts I happen to see sometimes on pavement's borders.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Oh ok - then the HB9 i just sarged in my admin class dosnt count then! Oh - well, ill take one off the counter - 9,999 now!
Wow... look ma, I sarged a HB9 in my admin class... my dyck is the longest.

Chrisman is right, but it's a shame you'll never be able to understand what he tried to communicate you. You should grow a bit first. That would be fun to take a glimpse of your life in 40 or 50 years. But it would be inane anyway.

Good luck with your ridicolous marathon. But life is a different thing. Maybe you will understand what Chrisman wanted to tell you when you'll be a bit more older, wrinkled, withered away and useless. And life passes away so fast, you won't believe it.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Oh you mean like the guy in your Hot or Not picture? You fat, greasy, guinea, dirty haired communist.

Go back to your Class, build your model AirFix then get on the little airfix model - fly to canada and bum chirsman like the sausage jockeys you are.

You are nothing but a gay troll - if it was up to me - guys like you and Chrisman - who offer no good advice whatsoever would be banned in a flash.

What right do you have to pull other guys down for making a step forward in their lives?

Go back to eating your pasta you ugly fat fvcker.

Oh - and wash your hair guinea.

Sarge On...
How immature of you, insecure little child. Do not behave like the cry-baby pvssy you are.

Want me to compliment you a bit so that you can wank a little? Is your ego so fragile, dear?

Do not get angry... I'm sure also mentally challenged babies like you can find a little balance once they accept their mediocrity.

Be merry, little boy, your approaches game is so fun! You're the most interesting here, all your nameless friends say so!

Little baby, you're so tender. It's a shame I'm not gay and not a paedophile, I would have liked a bit of my spunk down your trachaea, just to take a look at your pudgy little babyface, Jody.

Immature fvck, get a life already.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Vivid

Now go along and eat your pasta you ugly fat fvcker

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sarge On...
You're so ignorant about my country, little Jody...

Where is your photo, by the way? Allow me to bask myself in the beauty of your face!

:rolleyes:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*grabs a bag of fat free nachos and sit down and watch*

c'mon.. give us a catfight... meaaaaowww!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha ****ing spaghetti just **** off. Nobody gives a **** about you.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
hahaha ****ing spaghetti just **** off. Nobody gives a **** about you.
Ah ah ah... tell me, dipshyt, my culture is only about spaghetti for you?

When your barbaric ancestors only achieved living on trees, the Roman civilization was able to give you idiots a little bit of civilization. The found a useless pool in the middle of nowhere and called it Londinium, you fvcker.

Your culture would have never existed without mine. Instead of speaking about spaghetti, you little shyt, try and thank me and my country for you being able to write by the use of 'latin' alphabet.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
Ah ah ah... tell me, dipshyt, my culture is only about spaghetti for you?

When your barbaric ancestors only achieved living on trees, the Roman civilization was able to give you idiots a little bit of civilization. The found a useless pool in the middle of nowhere and called it Londinium, you fvcker.

Your culture would have never existed without mine. Instead of speaking about spaghetti, you little shyt, try and thank me and my country for being able to write by the use of 'latin' alphabet.
Actually the fenicians were the one we have to thank for the alphabet.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Duamutef,

Shezz gets more girls than you.

Now ban yourself.

JC
How do you know?

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Duamutef,

Shezz gets more girls than you.

Now ban yourself.

JC
He's among Shezz's girls.

Have you finished licking Shezz's balls, JC? Are you his personal bytch, my friend? Don't you feel a little hatred for yourself? Are you some kind of slave? Come on pal, show us you've got an ego.

Spit some of Shezz's pubes first.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Centaurion was from Australia?

Either way - its better than Italy

Sarge On...
lol what would a spaghetti know about geography?

I'm from Norway btw.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop downtalking Italy god damned it!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing swede. I know alot of swede jokes.

:p

;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
****ing swede. I know alot of swede jokes.

:p

;)
AAHASDAS QWODJ! !#" "ÅP!OI#K #!P!"Å!!!

How many norwegians does it take to fill up a ditch? Alot of them and a swede with a machinegun :cheer:

nah only kidding... Norway is great.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to!!!

But Duametef wont stop harassing people!

Sarge On...

In sweden we have a saying "Det är aldrig ens fel att två träter"

which means... "It's never ones fault that two treats"

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Stop downtalking Italy god damned it!
Are you really trying to compare Italy, let me repeat it ITALY, world's main culture and style center, with Australia (an ex penal colony lousy assembled on a wasteland) and with Norway (they only have fjords and snow up there, it's clear why they have such a high suicide rate)...

This is utterly ridicolous. I could bring here something like 50 or 100 angry italians and let them shyt on this board, but I'm just not in the mood to indulge to this stupidity.

You're all so weak... you're not even a challenge to me.

PS: Shezzler, why in the earth did you showed me your photo? Are you dumb, my friend?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In England we have a saying: "Unless its helpful, Keep your nose out"

Sarge On...
We have another saying... "Han som ger sig in i leken får också leken tåla" which means... "He who enters the game must take the consequenses of the game"

Men förövrigt så tycker jag att England är så förbannat jävla blött. För mycket vatten och för lite stolar. Lol.. ganska kul egentligen...

:down: