Dissolving My Marriage

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well that's not always true. Plenty of broke dirtbags get laid. They won't make long term partners however. I suppose you could argue that if they are rebellious/tough enough they are providing the illusion of security.
Those are the guys they will fvck on the side while being with a provider who gives her everything while the other guys gives her nothing and often times take from her that which the provider gave since she shares it with him.

That's why you need to have a foot on both sides of the line so she gets the best of both worlds.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction:
Women without providers don't sleep with men who cannot provide.
sooooo women sleep with providers.. that's what I just wrote :) logically, women sleeping with guys who cannot not provide goes against the biological imperative of reproduction. without resources babies die... and ultimately so does her genetic makeup; out of the gene pool.
I'm sorry you don't seem to get the implication of my correction. Here BITG spells it out for you:
Those are the guys they will fvck on the side while being with a provider who gives her everything while the other guys gives her nothing and often times take from her that which the provider gave since she shares it with him.

That's why you need to have a foot on both sides of the line so she gets the best of both worlds.
Guess it's not just your hand that's slow.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh I do. I got a high paying job, then told my boss to fukk off and got fired. The babes are going crazy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Oh I do. I got a high paying job, then told my boss to fukk off and got fired. The babes are going crazy.
Wrong application and wrong context of the principles leads to failed usage of them and poor results.

Like the trader who shorts at the bottom of a long drop thinking it's going to keep going only to get wrecked when it heads the other direction.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, dude, but you set that up by using the word 'procreate', which usually means making offspring, not the activity of penis in vagina.
You’re the that made that distinction in a conversation about marriage and side pieces. No one was talking about making babies. Y’all took that literally. No married dude is fvcking a side broad to make babies.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's not always true. Plenty of broke dirtbags get laid. They won't make long term partners however. I suppose you could argue that if they are rebellious/tough enough they are providing the illusion of security.
that's true :) dirt bags can certainly give off that illusion of resources, protection in the short term.... the tinder swinder got laid quite a bit.

in a world where there is no accountability... no "history" between people.. dirtbags do get an upper hand. in a society where people are closely connected, dirtbags don't succeed very often.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are the guys they will fvck on the side while being with a provider who gives her everything while the other guys gives her nothing...
sometimes its the genetic material that she subconscious wants.. the looks, the muscle, the confidence. etc... that is something... but let's be honest, we are talking about edge cases at this point. on average most girls don't cheat for a guy with "nothing".

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re the that made that distinction in a conversation about marriage and side pieces. No one was talking about making babies. Y’all took that literally. No married dude is fvcking a side broad to make babies.
So you'll be okay when your daughter who is a great woman to her husband, and a great mother to her kids, tells you that her husband cheated on her? You'll be like "its alright honey, men should not be able to control their urges to fvck, even of it means losing a good woman like you, you just have to accept that he will have side pieces and will fvck women on the side"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To respond to a couple of things...

@EyeBRollin your comment about short men or whatever it was makes no real sense. Either men or women will select a mate (in a sexual sense) based on the options available. I chose someone tall, handsome and successful who I found attractive; he chose me because he found me attractive as well. You are not a "high status" guy according to your own assessment earlier in the thread.

You are married, presumably to a woman who is a similar attractiveness and status to you. But if Halle Berry or Beyonce or some other really hot babe, Victoria's Secret model were to be available to you? Boom. You'd cheat in a hot second. Got it.

Now that scenario is obviously quite unlikely, but that's what you'd do. Your wife is likely not worried because women like that are not giving you the time of day. So I presume much of this discussion from where you sit is theory and what if on your part. If your hot neighbor is taking interest, that's different and would probably be on your wife's radar screen.

As to @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz asserting that I'd accept my husband cheating? Um. Nope.

He'd lose me. Out of my own self respect as @JoyDavidson1990 eloquently pointed out earlier in this thread.

You see I have enough value that I can easily find someone else IF I chose to do so. My husband knows this and also knows that sure, he can easily find other sex, but at the cost of losing me, a quality woman, and that is for him, too high a price to pay for a lay.

And that really is the question OP is wrestling with, how high a price in terms of his relationships with his wife & daughter, is he willing to pay?

I know one player whose ex-wife took 100% custody of his children (a son and a daughter who were 14 and 9 at the time), and she used his sexual escapades through the courts to rescind all visitation. He has not seen his children, not once, in 10 years. Additionally his ex wife effectively poisoned his children against him. He has a strained conversation with his adult son once or twice a year; his adult daughter wants nothing to do with him.

Meanwhile he gets laid with various women regularly. He is a broken man however over his kids, and has a general mistrust of women.

Was his price for sexual freedom too high? Its a cautionary tale to be sure. These are questions only OP can answer in the context of his situation.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you'll be okay when your daughter who is a great woman to her husband, and a great mother to her kids, tells you that her husband cheated on her? You'll be like "its alright honey, men should not be able to control their urges to fvck, even of it means losing a good woman like you, you just have to accept that he will have side pieces and will fvck women on the side"
That is grown folks business, between her and her husband. I will tell her before she marries a high status man what may come with that. The more desirable her man, the more likely he will cheat. If monogamy is her number one dealbreaker, consider marrying a more average guy. Not sure what the controversy is.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
know one player whose ex-wife took 100% custody of his children (a son and a daughter who were 14 and 9 at the time), and she used his sexual escapades through the courts to rescind all visitation. He has not seen his children, not once, in 10 years. Additionally his ex wife effectively poisoned his children against him. He has a strained conversation with his adult son once or twice a year; his adult daughter wants nothing to do with him.

Meanwhile he gets laid with various women regularly. He is a broken man however over his kids, and has a general mistrust of women.
You go girl! She really showed him!!!

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
You are married, presumably to a woman who is a similar attractiveness and status to you. But if Halle Berry or Beyonce or some other really hot babe, Victoria's Secret model were to be available to you? Boom. You'd cheat in a hot second. Got it.

Now that scenario is obviously quite unlikely, but that's what you'd do. Your wife is likely not worried because women like that are not giving you the time of day. So I presume much of this discussion from where you sit is theory and what if on your part.
While I agree with your assessment, I would add that it applies to almost everyone, yourself included. If you met someone who was significantly more attractive than your husband AND also happened to be a celebrity AND a billionaire AND was willing to give you the time of day, you'd cheat in a hot second too. No doubt in my mind.

M

member162951

You should have some “character” and choose a short, lower income man.
Why would choosing a "short, lower income" man reflect good character? I asked this earlier but you failed to respond except to say I'm a woman. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering now is English not your native language?

A person's 'character' is reflected by the following:
  • Courage.
  • Trustworthiness, including honesty, reliability, punctuality, and loyalty.
  • Integrity.
  • Respect and courtesy.
Again please explain your rationale that a woman choosing a short, lower income man or a tall, high income man reflects these qualities?

I'm open! And would truly like to know your thought process here. No judgment no matter what your response, I'm seeking understanding.

I DO understand the male biological imperative to have sex with many women, that is NOT what I don't understand.

It's about the fact you made a commitment and took a vow to forsake all others. As many of us have been saying, if a person does not believe in commitment or forsaking all others then don't make the commitment.

Breaking the commitment, the vow you took, and your word, as a man and human being, reflects poor character.

It's about a person's actions NOT about whether we choose tall and rich or short or poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member162951

If you met someone who was significantly more attractive than your husband AND also happened to be a celebrity AND a billionaire AND was willing to give you the time of day, you'd cheat in a hot second too. No doubt in my mind.
Omg, this ^ is patently false. Sure some women would, and such women are shallow, have piss poor values, low character and as such good riddance!

But not all, definitely NOT all. And from reading @BeExcellent posts not just on this thread, she most definitely would NOT. There is no doubt in MY mind about that.

I'm not sure what happened to many of you that caused you to become so jaded and distrustful of ALL women.

But this jadedness and distrust will have a negative impact on the type of woman you choose. Thus reinforcing the negativity.

It's a vicious neverending cycle of doom and gloom.

And quite sad imo.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Omg, this ^ is patently false. Sure some women would, and such women are shallow, have piss poor values, low character and as such good riddance!

But not all, definitely NOT all. And from reading @BeExcellent posts not just on this thread, she most definitely would NOT. There is no doubt in MY mind about that.
Okay, I take that back. A divorced woman who is obsessed with looks, money and status would not cheat on her second or third husband under any circumstances :lol:

M

member162951

Why won’t you choose a short broke man?
Why can't you answer my question directly without hyperbole and deflecting back on to me?

Anyway, I'll be the bigger person, and my answer is a man's height does not determine my attraction to him. What I value more than height is how well he maintains his physique, among other qualities but....

A strong physique trumps height any day of the week! For ME. As it's reflective of how he values himself and takes care of himself which are more important to me than his height which he has zero control over. Plus a strong, well-toned physique is sexy AF!!

And I hold myself to that same standard (yoga, pilates, running, eating healthy etc).

Not to mention some of the tallest men I know are awkward, clumsy and lack true confidence in my experience.

It's NOT always so black and white but yes I do know women who place tremendous value on a man's height; they automatically attach certain qualities to him that do NOT always reflect who he is as a man and human being. It's shallow.

Re being broke. If he happens to be broke when I meet him but he otherwise is intelligent (huge for me!) and ambitious and it's a temporary situation versus him being lazy and unambitious (no thank you), and if there is a genuine energy/chemistry (beyond the physical) happening between us, he's good looking (to me) and again he maintains a strong physique, he's IN!!

Nevermind answering my question as I sense it's uncomfortable for you to answer because you either don't understand it or you enjoy being adversarial because I'm a woman and as such my opinions have no value to you.

Which is fine, I don't take it personally.

I wish you well in your marriage....

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not sure what happened to many of you that caused you to become so jaded and distrustful of ALL women.

But this jadedness and distrust will have a negative impact on the type of woman you choose. Thus reinforcing the negativity.

It's a vicious neverending cycle of doom and gloom.

And quite sad imo.
This is a common response. Summed up,

-Not all women are like that. (NAWALT)
-I would never do that
-You're jaded/bitter/who hurt you etc.

These are fallacies that have been torn apart time and again. Educate yourself.

The first point is untrue. Every person has the potential to cheat. The second point is irrelevant. The third is just an ad hominem attack that would also is irrelevant.

Everything else is contextual. My personal take is that monogamy is a tightrope that's unnatural, but not impossible. Same as some people can choose to be celibate. Okay, more power to you.

Top Bottom