The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's understandable. Nobody likes or enjoys rejection. Ask any of the older guys, we have all been in the same situation as you, however over a period of time, you will reach a place where you will look back and laugh at this situation. I mean it.

Not only that, you will meet better chicks, hotter or just much more compatible.

You have to play your part too, and appreciate the new girl, if she is a good chick. You can't treat her bad and expect her to stick around forever.
bro I’m very emotional today.
No contact for 19 days and she clearly said she doesn’t want.
It was me that destroyed the relationship but in the end her emotions changed and she got cold. I tried to get her back and apologized already.

I just thought about calling her. That’s a stupid idea right ?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought about calling her. That’s a stupid idea right ?
Yes, it is. You won't get out of that what you hope for.

No Contact is to help you get over the break-up, not to 'get your ex back'.

Move on.

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1:

Created this post a week ago:

We broke up 30 minutes ago. She called me and said that she doesn’t feel appreciated and I take her for granted. She was crying and said that this isn’t working anymore so she wants to break up. Had 1 hour talk. Told her that I’ll delete her from all social media and won’t contact her. I feel nothing at the moment just feel empty and a bit lost and confused.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is. You won't get out of that what you hope for.

No Contact is to help you get over the break-up, not to 'get your ex back'.

Move on.
It is sad that they never get it Amsterdam

@Baibars
Listen to everyone here. It's over, and anything you try to do will further solidify in her head that you are a loser, which shouldnt matter, since it's over.

The worst is that you will prolong your pain. And when you start to see things clearer again, you will punish yourself for acting so stupid.

Read this:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1:

We broke up 30 minutes ago. She called me and said that she doesn’t feel appreciated and I take her for granted. She was crying and said that this isn’t working anymore so she wants to break up. Had 1 hour talk. Told her that I’ll delete her from all social media and won’t contact her. I feel nothing at the moment just feel empty and a bit lost and confused.
Welcome bro. It will get worse, than it will get better.

Some pro tips:
Anything she is saying is BS.
She already have someone to fill her empty (if you know what I mean)
She lost attraction because of your beta behaviour, that you are now uncapable of seeing.

Best course of action. Stick to NC. It will hurt like hell, but is the best thing.

In the mean time, read this:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1:

Dude when you're girlfriend is flirting with other dudes, and quite blatantly, the break up was inevitable down the road.

Don't let how women rationalise the break up confuse you.

I would say you dodged a bullet.. This is the type of girl who would end up cheating on you with a friend or family member down the line.

Regarding Frame.. This is for the future.

You're girl should always FEAR you. She should always have this deep fear, that if she crosses a serious boundary (flirting with your friend) that she would be Dumped for it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some pro tips:
She lost attraction because of your beta behaviour, that you are now uncapable of seeing.

Best course of action. Stick to NC. It will hurt like hell, but is the best thing.

While I agree with most of what you said.. We are not certain that op displayed Beta behaviours. Some biches are just cvnts and will leave for a better option.

Doesn't mean OP was beta... However the fact that ops girlfriend had the damn guts to flirt with his friend, right Infront of op, suggests ops frame was weak..

Any girlfriend I ever had, wouldn't dare try that shyte, they no I would Walk.

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score

Some pro tips:

I will stay NC but I know there will be difficult days ahead. Already getting mind****ed about different scenarios. I’m no beta just should’ve set boundaries from the start with my friend and this wouldn’t have occurred. Lesson learned from the hard way.

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude when you're girlfriend is flirting with other dudes, and quite blatantly, the break up was inevitable down the road.

Don't let how women rationalise the break up confuse you.

I would say you dodged a bullet.. This is the type of girl who would end up cheating on you with a friend or family member down the line.

Regarding Frame.. This is for the future.

You're girl should always FEAR you. She should always have this deep fear, that if she crosses a serious boundary (flirting with your friend) that she would be Dumped for it.
You’re right, I dodged a bullet and I have to get better with setting the correct frame next time.

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my plan.

Feel like **** for the first couple of weeks and allow myself to feel the pain. Cry if I have to, self-pity if I must. Will watch some “letting go” videos from Julien so I can process the break-up instead of using other outlets to escape my thoughts. I’ll also write down the mistakes I made during this relationship and how I can avoid them in the future.

But after those two weeks I’ll stop with all the b*tchass-ness and get back to work: I’ll start with taking boxing seriously again, back to the gym. Start making music again.

Focus on reading, traveling, socializing and getting sh*t done. Build up my Instagram profile to make it easier get ho*s. Tinder will be downloaded again.

Most importantly, I will start cold approaching and doing day game. 3 approaches daily and 10 during the weekends. I’ve missed this so much so it’s back 2 business.

This sh*t won’t be easy, there will be days where I want to break NC, but if I stick to NC and to my plan then know I’ll come out stronger in a couple of months. I’ll keep you guys updated on how things are going. At the moment I feel f*cked!

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she give you a reason for the break up?
She said that I take her for granted and that I don’t compliment her. Also that I won’t let her know what our future plans are (aka when we’ll get married). I told her she’s full of sh*t and why she didn’t break up with me a week ago instead of when I confronted her for flirting with my friend

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke NC yesterday because I left things on a bad term and wanted to tell her a few things so she doesn’t have that last bad impression of me.

The relationship ended because I was a major dckhead towards and then she didn’t want me back when I realized she’s moving on and that she was a good one. Break up happened almost 3 months ago.
So yesterday I called her and told her that I didn’t mean it when I got offensive. She appreciated it and was about to cry.
my longest NC streak was 19 days now.

Not planning to chase. I learned a lot and matured too.
Going to the gym consistently and I see results but my head is still a mess. It’s better than before though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said that I take her for granted and that I don’t compliment her. Also that I won’t let her know what our future plans are (aka when we’ll get married). I told her she’s full of sh*t and why she didn’t break up with me a week ago instead of when I confronted her for flirting with my friend
Sounds like, she got exposed as being an untrustworthy hoe, and decided to run.

Girls are brilliant at sabotaging there relationships & recognising because she has been exposed, it's a better option to run.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke NC yesterday because I left things on a bad term and wanted to tell her a few things so she doesn’t have that last bad impression of me.
Nothing you say will change her opinion of you, don't give in to your fragile ego, just move on.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is projection from her side, to acquiesce her own guilt. If she had truly felt 'taken for granted', she should've discussed that with you, not flirt with your friends.
Nothing you can say to her, or she can say to you, can bring true clarity about this breakup.

Stay No Contact, cry on the shoulder of SoSuave, get your **** together, and move on. Find a woman who won't take you for granted.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a moment of weakness today at work.

Had some memories of her come flooding back, of some of the few good times we had.

I immediately grabbed a pen and paper & made a list of all the negative qualities about her, all the bad behaviours she displayed & some of the areas where my values do not align with hers.

Pretty much immediately I felt ok again lol

Reactions: Foe

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I immediately grabbed a pen and paper & made a list of all the negative qualities about her, all the bad behaviours she displayed & some of the areas where my values do not align with hers.
Keep the list. Laminate the paper and keep it ready in your pocket for other 'weak' moments.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the list. Laminate the paper and keep it ready in your pocket for other 'weak' moments.
Told my ex yesterday to not call me for anything ever again. Ive supported her for the past three years and she dosent understand why I cant "just" be her friend. The situation with her has really killed alot of my pride. Shes used me and this becomes evident when she starts dating a new guy. I go from surrogate boyfriend to a pain in her ass. So No Contact is for the best. The sad thing is Im pretty sure her current relationship will end within the next few months because she is a high maintenance attention ***** that kills attraction after the new relationship ideals go away. She expects me to be there to pick her back up like I have several times before. She dosent understand how much this ****s with my head, being used to meet her needs while mine are laughed at. She asked me why I cant just be happy for her, happy that Ive been ditched and shes ****ing someone else. Selfish *****.

No Contact, day one.
Sorry to hear that man. Any idea what caused the breakup?

Anyway under this circumstance you should never play the back up guy, incase her new situation doesn't work.

Stay 100% NC fall off the face of the earth.