Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impossible to date women in their 30s, what a drag...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what is your experience but mine is far from being pleasant.

The looks issue and the "wall" talk comes often in this forum but there is something more that we often miss altough it's as important.

A woman that age basically has twice the life experiences (positive ones and negative ones) of a man of that same age.

She has her own life and lost a great deal of bonding or adapting abilities, she wants you to be added to her life not build something new together.

Also they are in a rush to settle, there is no fun or messing around...they want their serious relationship and they want it now.

You get all the sex you want, anytime you ask and sometime it's even offered on the spot with no soliciting but looks more of a negotiation or a perk rather than a genuine desire, I would say a currency exchange.

The price you have to pay is being sucked into her reality, you have to meet her friends to validate her, you have to meet her family to let her show that she managed to get a man to commit.

The time span between the first drink and the first afternoon at ikea is an eye beat if you can't resist their pressure.

Also thei higher their social position and income, the higher the economical burden on you.

Btw good fkn luck to you if you want to slow things down or ask for more space.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good fkn luck to you if you want to slow things down or ask for more space.
Ask?

You don't establish boundaries right from the start?

If you allow a woman to dictate how/what/where/when/how often, you are handing her the reins.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask?

If you allow a woman to dictate how/what/where/when/how often, you are handing her the reins.
Bro they cant even stay in their half of the bed despite their best promises.

Do you really think they wont try to get more on the way despite you made it clear?

By "asking" I mean demanding but in a polite way.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 and I tried to date early 30s women a few times: they are difficult to deal with, they want children, they are damaged emotionally, and they show signs of aging. I don't find them attractive, there are some exceptions of course. I stick to young girls (up to 26-27 but ideally 18-22).

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what is your experience but mine is far from being pleasant.

The looks issue and the "wall" talk comes often in this forum but there is something more that we often miss altough it's as important.

A woman that age basically has twice the life experiences (positive ones and negative ones) of a man of that same age.

She has her own life and lost a great deal of bonding or adapting abilities, she wants you to be added to her life not build something new together.

Also they are in a rush to settle, there is no fun or messing around...they want their serious relationship and they want it now.

You get all the sex you want, anytime you ask and sometime it's even offered on the spot with no soliciting but looks more of a negotiation or a perk rather than a genuine desire, I would say a currency exchange.

The price you have to pay is being sucked into her reality, you have to meet her friends to validate her, you have to meet her family to let her show that she managed to get a man to commit.

The time span between the first drink and the first afternoon at ikea is an eye beat if you can't resist their pressure.

Also thei higher their social position and income, the higher the economical burden on you.

Btw good fkn luck to you if you want to slow things down or ask for more space.
Looks like you're letting women setting the pace of whatever you have with them, nobody forces you to settle, to meet her friends, to meet her family. Can't you just say "NO"? Or are you such a puzzy who can't do what you want for you first.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to the man to control the tempo of the relationship. By dragging your feet, limiting how much you hang out, what you talk about, you can ward off some of these things that are more geared towards long term. Relationship couples.

A woman chooses the man, the man chooses what type of relationship transpires and how quickly it progresses.

I've never had any of these problems. I'm a tough one to tame though. I'd rather they work for me, not I work for them.

Always drag the brake pedal.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 and I tried to date early 30s women a few times: they are difficult to deal with, they want children, they are damaged emotionally, and they show signs of aging. I don't find them attractive, there are some exceptions of course. I stick to young girls (up to 26-27 but ideally 18-22).
Can totally relate, never had such problems with younger ones.

Looks like you're letting women setting the pace of whatever you have with them, nobody forces you to settle, to meet her friends, to meet her family. Can't you just say "NO"? Or are you such a puzzy who can't do what you want for you first.
Where did u read that I'm doing all this stuff? I simply said that the problem exists.

You guys are like pro wrestlers portraying a gimmick.

Black Pill
Same as above.

It's up to the man to control the tempo of the relationship. By dragging your feet, limiting how much you hang out, what you talk about, you can ward off some of these things that are more geared towards long term. Relationship couples.

A woman chooses the man, the man chooses what type of relationship transpires and how quickly it progresses.

I've never had any of these problems. I'm a tough one to tame though. I'd rather they work for me, not I work for them.
And I agree with that yet the issue remains, if you push away they simply notice and restard pulling, it seems they are programmed for that and cant function in any other way.

It's like an 18 yrs old guy in a rush to have sex before high school is over so whatever girl he is dating, he tries to drag her in his car asap.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can totally relate, never had such problems with younger ones.

Where did u read that I'm doing all this stuff? I simply said that the problem exists.

You guys are like pro wrestlers portraying a gimmick.

Same as above.

And I agree with that yet the issue remains, if you push away they simply notice and restard pulling, it seems they are programmed for that and cant function in any other way.

It's like an 18 yrs old guy in a rush to have sex before high school is over so whatever girl he is dating, he tries to drag her in his car asap.
It's tough to back things up. The reverse gear doesn't work very well with women. It's always grinds and makes noises that aren't pleasant . Always better off to keep it in first thru third gear! Keeps your speed down and the fun factor is greater.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you push away they simply notice and restard pulling, it seems they are programmed for that and cant function in any other way.
So what dude? That's the game, get better at it then, if you don't like it date guys then, women are like that, no matter how much you scream at the air, they're not gonna change.

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar experience. They’re past their prime and have too much of that “awareness” that comes from a loss of innocence, if you get me. You can overcome that by successfully gaming them enough, and then they turn right back into that fun little girl like women in their early 20s are, but they can still always revert. This is why the People of Old valued virginity/chastity so much. I was reading some manuscripts from people who lived over 1,400 years ago where a young man (around the age of 16 years old) got married. He was asked if he married a virgin or a matron, and he replied a matron. The woman in question was in her 40s, I believe. So he was asked why he didn’t marry a virgin that he may sport with her, and he said it was because he had little sisters who needed to be taken care of.

Interesting stuff.
This is key, and it’s specific to social experience. In terms of actual life experience—no. Women have no real responsibility, so life never actually hits them. Only the wall.

That aside, this is the cause for the “economic burden” you mentioned. They have higher standards because of the amount of social experience they have, which is ironic considering they themselves haven’t become better as women lol. They’re more pragmatic in their approach to relationships, which is what makes it more transactional, and is also why they oftentimes feel like they’re settling: Elevated standards + pragmatism to recognize their undesirability. To be fair, they understand duty more, hence the transactionalism. But at that point, it’s not even a real relationship.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar experience. They’re past their prime and have too much of that “awareness” that comes from a loss of innocence, if you get me. You can overcome that by successfully gaming them enough, and then they turn right back into that fun little girl like women in their early 20s are, but they can still always revert. This is why the People of Old valued virginity/chastity so much. I was reading some manuscripts from people who lived over 1,400 years ago where a young man (around the age of 16 years old) got married. He was asked if he married a virgin or a matron, and he replied a matron. The woman in question was in her 40s, I believe. So he was asked why he didn’t marry a virgin that he may sport with her, and he said it was because he had little sisters who needed to be taken care of.

Interesting stuff.

This is key, and it’s specific to social experience. In terms of actual life experience—no. Women have no real responsibility, so life never actually hits them. Only the wall.

That aside, this is the cause for the “economic burden” you mentioned. They have higher standards because of the amount of social experience they have, which is ironic considering they themselves haven’t become better as women lol. They’re more pragmatic in their approach to relationships, which is what makes it more transactional, and is also why they oftentimes feel like they’re settling: Elevated standards + pragmatism to recognize their undesirability. To be fair, they understand duty more, hence the transactionalism. But at that point, it’s not even a real relationship.
Great post, very well said especially the highlighted part.

They have countless social experiences that dont come from their work or effort but simply from their beauty and youth.

Those experiences set their standard even for the future in terms of demands while they fail to understand that such things shouldnt be taken for granted.

Also since sex has been the currency with which they always paid men, they wrongly think that such for of payment grants them any purchase.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA cause they like cuddles, and they look for the man's side to cuddle, what is happening with guys these days?
I can only assume OP is talking about white women and not latinas lol. Dealing with latinas when you're a latin dude yourself is a little bit of a cheat code.

30-something white women are generally awful. Both younger and older are significantly easier to deal with.

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have countless social experiences that dont come from their work or effort but simply from their beauty and youth.

Those experiences set their standard even for the future in terms of demands while they fail to understand that such things shouldnt be taken for granted.
Precisely.
Also since sex has been the currency with which they always paid men, they wrongly think that such for of payment grants them any purchase.
Agreed. That’s where the attitude of “Umm, cuz I’m a woman…?” came from.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro they cant even stay in their half of the bed despite their best promises.
funny, I sleep like a starfish and the few women I do allow to sleep over usually have at most 1/3 of my bed (180x210cm).

Do you really think they wont try to get more on the way despite you made it clear?
Of course they try. Women test you for congruence. If you show that you won't bend to their will, they will either comply or leave. That's how it works. If you can't handle that, maybe you should go for easier women.

By "asking" I mean demanding but in a polite way.
That's what I do with my children, not with my lovers.
Adults should be able to handle a direct rebuke if they cross your boundaries.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that the pinch? Women are the gatekeepers of sex? Grow up.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask?

It should always ever be casual sex.. unless/until they accept your boundaries

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should always ever be casual sex.. unless/until they accept your boundaries
Not even casual sex if they don't accept my boundaries. That's a scarcity mindset.
Don't kowtow to women, not even for casual sex.
They want sex? Fine, but on my terms and condition, otherwise they can look elsewhere.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
Love yer photie,a poor Mans Moshe Dayan,I wondered what happened to him,he must have wandered off to trade Diamonds in Holland?....But No,He's back with all his energy and aggression,armed with more wisdom and a George V beard to lead this Legion of the lost ones and cohort of the damned.