Is Daygame BS?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Is Daygame BS?
Yes it is BS because the whole concept is BS. Guys can't figure out that REAL "game" is just the way you live your life and interact with people 24hrs a day everyday of your life. They somehow think "game" is "pickup" and that "pickup" is "game",...and you somehow "turn it on" when you need it. Pickup is just coercion and manipulation. Game is social skills and social acuity, social calibration. You say you did 200-300 approaches and only got 2 dates,....that means you have big problems with your social skills and social calibration. I haven't done 200 approaches in my entire life and I'm nearly ready to retire,...yet I don't have much trouble getting a date when I decide I want one. The biggest hurdle I have is finding a woman that I actually want to have a date with because I "know too much" about them, I have the skills to see through them to what is really going on with them,...and don't want them. I see how broken they are.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8).
How do you objectively figure your looks level is 7.5-8? 2 dates out of 300 approaches sounds more like sub-5 looks. If you are not honest about these things then its hard for people to diagnose your situation.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD I would imagine is horrific for younger guys but it was absolutely brilliant for me in my 30s.

before I met my wife I must have had 8 lays in a year, 2 of them were a couple of month things.

add to this I was 20lbs overweight and didn’t hide it on pics.

I just think the dating market is easier in your 30s in general. Women truly love a man in their 30s, I think it’s our golden age.

I think in your 20s you have to be Chad or wealthy or nothing.
Not true. I'm in my 30's and rate a 9.5 on photofeeler with touchups. I get matched with an abundance of 4's and 5's, and occasionally 6's. OLD gets harder as you get older because the apps just match you with girls your age. If you're trying to pull girls in their 20's its an uphill battle the older you get.

You have to be a 9.9-10 to truly succeed on OLD. Even then you'll be dipping well below your looks level.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. I'm in my 30's and rate a 9.5 on photofeeler with touchups. I get matched with an abundance of 4's and 5's, and occasionally 6's. OLD gets harder as you get older because the apps just match you with girls your age. If you're trying to pull girls in their 20's its an uphill battle the older you get.

You have to be a 9.9-10 to truly succeed on OLD. Even then you'll be dipping well below your looks level.
Not the case for me, genuinely.

I guess when I was using it I was a 5 for looks but probably an 8 for career/wit/humour (whether this is called game I don’t know)

I was getting women I would class as 6s and 7s. Perhaps I have lower standards.

none of them were in their 20s, few. Although the wife I met on there finally, was in her 20s but she’s asian, it’s much easier to meet younger asian girls. I didn’t have much of a chance with western girls in their 20s. Asian girls rank career and character ahead of looks, white girls the opposite.

I guess I thought the girls were evenly matched for me in terms of total package. Perhaps if you’re a 9 and consider yourself a 9 (I don’t) then it’s harder.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How so? Talking to women should be daily thing. Read signals of interest.

"Hi how's it going" is all it takes. Can go anywhere from there.
Not everytime you talk to a girl in the daytime is going to be a close. Not every girl will give you good signals.

To say it doesnt work is an understatement. There is an audio book called "Undercover sex signals" check it out.
Women are covert at just about everything
Cold approaching is like cold calling. You can't expect a high success rate.

Maybe if you filter better and only approach certain types of girls or choose a better location the rates would be higher.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing daygame for a little while now. I've read all of the theory (krauser, torero, Tusk, etc.) and for the most part have implemented it. There may be some blind spots that I am unaware of, but I don't think there's too much a daygame teacher can teach me to tangibly improve upon my approaches. Aside from going on a cycle of roids and pimping my Instagram, I don't think there's much that can improve my odds. But, I'm open to being proven wrong about this.

I've done about 200-300 approaches now and have only gotten about 2 dates from daygame. I could have maybe gotten more if I didn't mess things up on text. This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8). OLD will match me with girls below my looks level and nightgame isn't an option for me.

The constant rejection is just really starting to weigh me down. I am just in disbelief in the amount of girls out there that are in some type of relationship. It also boggles my mind how some women can give two ****s about the fact that I'm putting my balls on the line to approach them.

Not sure if I'll get any help from this forum tbh. Seems like a lot of keyboard jockeys on here but I'm curious to see if there are any actual action takers out there who could give someone like me advice.

I'm also in LA, a competitive city and probably one of the worst major cities for daygame. Just curious what your thoughts are.
You have to approach a ton. Check out Mike mehlman on YouTube. He does 350-400 approaches PER DAY sometimes and has done over 40,000 approaches and has a ton of results. He treats it like going to the gym and putting in the reps. Also straight up telling the girls they're attractive right away. It might not be worth it for you but for me it is because its helping me get more and more confident and direct and lose my filter when talking to people also which used to be a huge issue for me due to past trauma

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
You have to approach a ton. Check out Mike mehlman on YouTube. He does 350-400 approaches PER DAY sometimes and has done over 40,000 approaches
He is BSing everyone. He would have to approach a woman every 123.4 seconds for 24hrs straight. Total BS.

Even if it was true,...so a guy approaches 40,000 women for a date,...350-400 per day,...which would take 100 days if he doesn't sleep,...and still can't maintain a GF or actually make any kind of relationship happen. But he can help you with a coaching session for $200 per hr. (of course that puts him 29.17 women behind schedule to make the 350-400 per day).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are STILL at 41 approaches after a week?
Yeah, didn't go out everyday this past week, the days I did, I didn't see an approachable chick. Once I b!tched out, because it had been a couple days since I last approached. Once I hesitated because I wasn't sure of the age.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is BSing everyone. He would have to approach a woman every 123.4 seconds for 24hrs straight. Total BS.

Even if it was true,...so a guy approaches 40,000 women for a date,...350-400 per day,...which would take 100 days if he doesn't sleep,...and still can't maintain a GF or actually make any kind of relationship happen. But he can help you with a coaching session for $200 per hr. (of course that puts him 29.17 women behind schedule to make the 350-400 per day).
Every 2 minutes would be 30 an hour and 30*24 is 720 so your math is wrong. He isn't BSing everyone, watch the videos of him approaching, he literally runs/skateboards around approaching every hot girl he sees and goes straight to the point and has conversations that are 1 minute or less, then moves on to the next one, and does it 8-10 hours a day sometimes. But he lives in Tokyo, literally the biggest city in the world, so obviously most guys can't do that high volume (I sure can't even come close to that). He also has said he doesn't want a relationship and just does tons of approaches and hooks up with a bunch of random girls, while also intentionally trying to get rejected a lot.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but you can get higher success rate if you approach the chics that are already into you.

Yes again its about reading her signals. Eyes are powerful tools man.
I agree 100% with that. I've approached women that were looking at me on the metro on a bus and had a good success rate. Eye contact can tell you a lot if you know how to read it.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
To the guys knocking cold approach/daygame what is your alternative? Because OLD/Nightgame doesn't magically yield better results. Most guys don't have a good social circle so that option is also out.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not BS in that if you do what bat soup is saying
Maybe if you filter better and only approach certain types of girls or choose a better location the rates would be higher.
and you go for the girls most likely to be down to fvck (new to the city/doesn't have many friends/tourist).
These same girls will be receptive to nightgame approaches. Only for nightgame, there is a larger pool, because local girls are fare game as well due to night+ alcohol.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to approach a ton. Check out Mike mehlman on YouTube. He does 350-400 approaches PER DAY sometimes and has done over 40,000 approaches and has a ton of results. He treats it like going to the gym and putting in the reps. Also straight up telling the girls they're attractive right away. It might not be worth it for you but for me it is because its helping me get more and more confident and direct and lose my filter when talking to people also which used to be a huge issue for me due to past trauma
I've heard of this guy. Another youtuber was recommending him. It seems that his core message is to just get rejected as quickly as possible so that you can move on to the next target. I adopted this mentality with a few approaches today, and at least I didn't feel as bad once they rejected me. It was like "okay, I was expecting that. Now lets just quickly move onto the next set."

Do you come off as genuine/authentic?

I think game is a whole lot of BS. Just try to connect with another human.
I think I agree. The need for "stacking" and other 'gamey' techniques just cringey and inauthentic AF.
Only for nightgame, there is a larger pool, because local girls are fare game as well due to night+ alcohol.
I would be open to nightgame, but I just feel like crap the next day, even if I don't drink alcohol. Trying to get some sleep after listening to loud blaring music and keeping my adrenaline up all night is difficult and I wake up next day just wrecked. I don't think its healthy in the long-term. If I changed my circadian rhythm so that I always go to sleep at 2am then maybe I could pull it off, but that's difficult when I have a normal 8-5 job.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be open to nightgame, but I just feel like crap the next day, even if I don't drink alcohol. Trying to get some sleep after listening to loud blaring music and keeping my adrenaline up all night is difficult and I wake up next day just wrecked. I don't think its healthy in the long-term. If I changed my circadian rhythm so that I always go to sleep at 2am then maybe I could pull it off, but that's difficult when I have a normal 8-5 job.
but yea I hear this argument all the time. and my response is always the same. Exodus 20:8-11

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
but yea I hear this argument all the time. and my response is always the same. Exodus 20:8-11
Nightgame didn't exist during biblical times. Nightgame is a very recent phenomena that exists because of the relatively recent invention of modern lighting. Before electricity everyone would knock the f*ck out at sunset, which is the way things have been since the dawn of humanity.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
So every 4 minutes, 15 an hour. 15*24 is 360.
It is still BS. He is a fraud and a scammer.
No he's not watch his videos. He also lets you talk to him directly FOR FREE in his group chat on WhatsApp unlike those other idiot coaches who barely approach at all themselves and charge $500 an hour to having a fvcking conversation.