Zit!!!

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to go to this party tonight and theres guna be tons of girls there who have fallen for me, but the thing is i just got a HUGE zit right under my nose! Im going there at 11:00 so i have 9 hours to do something about it!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saber101 said:
I have to go to this party tonight and theres guna be tons of girls there who have fallen for me, but the thing is i just got a HUGE zit right under my nose! Im going there at 11:00 so i have 9 hours to do something about it!
put mustard on it!

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
uhmm, poke it with a needle and carefully drain it out with q tips or something.

when you're done with that ice it. after icing it, if you have benzoyl peroxide, put some on

remember to sanitize (alcohol or use a lighter on the needle, wash your hands before and after.)

DONT SQUEEZE/POP it

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel on the nose too dam! When you touch it do it hurt? I had to go to school like that and talk to girls. Its always that one fvcked up girl who put you to realization that you got the bump. She pokin at it and tellin people to look and who you like like with it. 1 girl to fvck up ALL YOUR NERVES!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one zit is no big deal, dont you have any crater faced kids wandering around? i am sure they would love to have just one zit.
in ten years, you will never remember the zit, and you might not even remember this party.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
uhmm, poke it with a needle and carefully drain it out with q tips or something.

when you're done with that ice it. after icing it, if you have benzoyl peroxide, put some on

remember to sanitize (alcohol or use a lighter on the needle, wash your hands before and after.)

DONT SQUEEZE/POP it
Perfect. I was prescribed strong benzoyl peroxide as a body wash after some (ass-ugly) MRSA staph infections. The stuff is amazing.

And it's surprising how quickly they die after getting poked and washed over with the benzoyl peroxide.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide what else could I use