"You're Cute!"

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How often are you complimented on your appearance? As in you're: "cute," "pretty," "beautiful," "adorable," "fantastic (looking)," "hot," "gorgeous," "sexy?" I'm not talking about from friends/family, but from girls you've just met. Either girls you've approached or girls approaching you.

OK, this is a bit of a vanity thread, but I'm curious as to how frequently this happens to you all. Once a month, twice a month, once a week? Everyday???? LOL. But seriously, don't exaggerate and give a real figure. Do girls throw these comments out at random, just to toy with male minds?

(Big Bad) Wolf

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every show bro... haha, every single show (2-3 times a week). But you have to factor in drunkenness and dim lighting and general horniness to that!

Outside as a civilian, I don't know...but nothing even close to that!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get them out of nowhere, i.e. first few minutes of conversation. After chatting to a girl for a while in a bar, I sometimes get "handsome" and "good looking" thrown at me. I'd say about once a week.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a "You're so damn hot!" from a guy standing in line where I work so I must do something completly wrong :)

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
I just got a "You're so damn hot!" from a guy standing in line where I work so I must do something completly wrong :)
Thats hilarious!!! :crackup:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Thats hilarious!!! :crackup:
Exactly what the other costumers thought who was standing in the line behind him :p

mixmasterbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotten more comments from guys... maybe girls are to shy to say anything or i run into alotta queers

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats' the funniest/cheesiest/weirdest pick up line anyone has ever hit u with?

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
"You're cute" isn't really a compliment. It's a nicer way of her laughing at your pathetic attempts.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point Blank said:
"You're cute" isn't really a compliment. It's a nicer way of her laughing at your pathetic attempts.
I disagree... to me when I call a girl cute it means she has more going for her than just looks alone, and that in many ways "cute" which to me is a desirable combination of looks, personality and intelligence.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point Blank said:

Not true at all. If a girl asks another girl what she thinks about a particular guy and she responds with "he's cute." It most likely means he's average but nothing great.

However, if a girl walks up to the guy and says that at some point of their conversation then its her way of saying she wants your nutz. Its all about the way the girl says it and in what context.

I don't go out as much as I use to, but I get the sexy, cute, hot, good looking compliments on a pretty regular basis..... :D

PIMP