You're biggest fvck up with a chick.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What is your biggest fvck up with a chick? Meeting her, dating her, sex or anything else. Something you know you ruined but learned from it later on if at all?

I'll post mine tomorrow. Tired as hell. (And no mine isn't posting You're instead of Your in the title of the thread next to 'a chick'..

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
Getting into a relationship with a single mother :(
"Yea, she got a little son.... but it ain't my baby"

My biggest messup was going to a fine girls crib and then got too ****y with her before I actually fked her. I was telling her she is a dime and thats why I'm with her etc and how I only fk with dimes. That completely turned her off! This happened last year. Don't be too ****y until you seal the deal.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had plenty because I used to be a total retard/jackwagon when it came to girls...

1) Had a girl over after meeting thru a friend after going out to club and were all over each other making out. She came over for dinner a few nights later, I cooked an awesome meal had some wine, she was all over me on the couch. We were watching a movie and she was laying back on me, she started kissing me, I had my hands on her sides and she grabbed them and moved them on her tits and started breathing all heavy. Then she said we should go upstairs. We go upstairs and are laying in the bed kissing and she is rubbing all over me but I don't even try anything and we both fall asleep. Next day her friend tells me she respects me for not doing anything but she wouldn't have minded if something happened...Doh!!

2) Was DJing at an after-hours, a friend brought over of her friends that was all about me...kissing, rubbing, make out at after-hours...she invites us to stay over at her place so we don't have to drive an hour and a half home. I get to house after getting all equipment out. She lets me in and tells me I can sleep downstairs on couch and then kind of looks and smiles while walking upstairs. I crash on couch and next morning when we are leaving she
kisses me and whispers in my ear "You didn't have to sleep on the floor, you could have slept in bed with me"...Doh!!

3) Met this other girl through same friend while at the club...got her number after making out with her, she invites me over to her place, we are just chilling, parents and sister are gone, she is looking like she wants to jump me...I do nothing, on the way out I turn to kiss her cheek and she turns and kisses me on lips and we start making out. Her friend then tells me a few days later she made sure noone would be home for a few hours when she invited me over and if I would have tried anything while on the couch, she would have jumped me...Doh!!

Those are my 3 worst...I turned sure f*cks into nothing really...glad I learned from my mistakes...hahaha
slept

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I have had plenty because I used to be a total retard/jackwagon when it came to girls...

1) Had a girl over after meeting thru a friend after going out to club and were all over each other making out. She came over for dinner a few nights later, I cooked an awesome meal had some wine, she was all over me on the couch. We were watching a movie and she was laying back on me, she started kissing me, I had my hands on her sides and she grabbed them and moved them on her tits and started breathing all heavy. Then she said we should go upstairs. We go upstairs and are laying in the bed kissing and she is rubbing all over me but I don't even try anything and we both fall asleep. Next day her friend tells me she respects me for not doing anything but she wouldn't have minded if something happened...Doh!!

2) Was DJing at an after-hours, a friend brought over of her friends that was all about me...kissing, rubbing, make out at after-hours...she invites us to stay over at her place so we don't have to drive an hour and a half home. I get to house after getting all equipment out. She lets me in and tells me I can sleep downstairs on couch and then kind of looks and smiles while walking upstairs. I crash on couch and next morning when we are leaving she
kisses me and whispers in my ear "You didn't have to sleep on the floor, you could have slept in bed with me"...Doh!!

3) Met this other girl through same friend while at the club...got her number after making out with her, she invites me over to her place, we are just chilling, parents and sister are gone, she is looking like she wants to jump me...I do nothing, on the way out I turn to kiss her cheek and she turns and kisses me on lips and we start making out. Her friend then tells me a few days later she made sure noone would be home for a few hours when she invited me over and if I would have tried anything while on the couch, she would have jumped me...Doh!!

Those are my 3 worst...I turned sure f*cks into nothing really...glad I learned from my mistakes...hahaha
slept
All 3 females were into you so why didnt you hook up with them again?

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:

slept
This makes me throw my beer at the screen. Good to know you learned from it. If you aren't closing, you're just merely a conversationalist.

Couple of weeks ago, coming back to my hotel room, drunk. Saw this older lady at the lobby as I was heading up the elevator. Set my nachos down and we talked for 20 mins. I told her let's continue to my room so I can settle down. A little chit chat and we made out, being an out of state nurse she was there to take care of a client. She said she'd be back in half an hour and asked for my name and contact. I refused to give it to her, my thinking was that it would tempt her to come back.

Good old me went on the Internet with a few more Crown on the rocks. Woke up the next morning and found an envelope under my door. She had come back to spend more time with me before her flight left a few hours later. The letter was about as long as my post. Regardless I went to my conference with a fat grin on my face :)

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
All 3 females were into you so why didnt you hook up with them again?
Oh I met up with all of them afterwards but that was the beginning of a downward spiral..I fvcked all of those up and never b@nged any of them...I did the worst thing possible...screwed up 3 ready made fvcks and then turned Mega AFC ...kept calling too much, being needy, etc...

I did at least partially salvage #3 about a year later when she saw me at a club I was djing at and I had my buddy take over, pulled her in the back and got a BJ and fingered the hell out of her, but then never really saw her again and only talked to her a few times over the phone...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:
This makes me throw my beer at the screen. Good to know you learned from it. If you aren't closing, you're just merely a conversationalist.
Yeah tell me about it...I used to be brutal...lost out on at least 10 lays because I was a moron and didn't make moves that were obvious to me now...so mad at myself...the worst thing about it was all these girls were pretty with nice bodies...I want to throw a beer at myself thinking about this...

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I left my greatest failures in college thankfully but let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we:

1. Met a girl my junior at a party. Danced with her for a couple of songs and then she put her number in my phone and said "Call me anytime." We played telephone tag for a bit and I finally ran into her a few weeks later at another party. She was on her way to the bathroom but said something like "let's link up before the end of the night." This time I got the hint, texted her and we met by the lounge. From there we walked to my dorm. I was living in a 4 person suite so I had a roommate but he was at his girl's room.

For some reason, instead of making a beeline straight for my room and tearing her clothes off, I took her into the common room where we watched late night TV. My other suite mate (and best friend) came in, gave a fairly subtle thumbs up to me when she wasn't looking and left. Every once in a while the girl would say something like "how long until your roommate gets home" but I didn't get the hint. At one point we locked hands and she started stroking my arms but still... nothing. Ended up walking her back to her room (about 1/2 a mile away) and getting the "you're really a gentleman aren't you" line.

2. Sophomore year. "The one who got away." My biggest one-its. The reason why I came to this site. We were dating, making out but nothing else really. She came over on Valentines Day and I was showing her some pics from winter break on my computer. She'd never seen snow so I thought my pics from back east would really hit the spot. Yeah, I know.

She was interested at first but then started drifting toward my bed. She ends up jumping on it and starts to roll around. I continue to sit at my desk and do nothing. She gives me the LJBFs line a few weeks later and I take it horribly, telling her I never want to talk to her and her friends again (I was pretty tight with them).

Those are the two most atrocious but I have plenty of stories like it. It's why now I'd rather push things too much and be called an ******* than play it safe.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about 2 nights ago I was in a small closed in 'silo' that this chick wanted to show me -- 'a secret place' she said. Well we crawl into this little silo and have our legs wrapped...

Now she had suggested this, our meeting was not planned, I cannot sechs this girl.

But dude-- I FARTED IN THAT SILO -- no joke! I had been holding it for HOURS and I couldnt help it -- and it was a beer fart, the absolute worst!

I'm telling you I was so fvcing embarassed--NOBODY SAID ANYTHING (I nor her) but dude let me say that was a nice little FVCK UP right there!

Live and learn!

Do Not Fart Near The Presence of A Woman when she wants to KISS

LOL LOL

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
How about 2 nights ago I was in a small closed in 'silo' that this chick wanted to show me -- 'a secret place' she said. Well we crawl into this little silo and have our legs wrapped...

Now she had suggested this, our meeting was not planned, I cannot sechs this girl.

But dude-- I FARTED IN THAT SILO -- no joke! I had been holding it for HOURS and I couldnt help it -- and it was a beer fart, the absolute worst!

I'm telling you I was so fvcing embarassed--NOBODY SAID ANYTHING (I nor her) but dude let me say that was a nice little FVCK UP right there!

Live and learn!

LOL LOL
should have put the blame on her and make her "apologize".

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, 16-19, I worked at a Golf & Country club in the pro shop. As such, there were lots of members daughters who would go there, as well as girls that worked there. I can think of 3 examples where girls literally threw themselves at me, and me, being a whimp, chickened out.

First one was a bartender. About 22 years old, her name was Katy, looked like Megan Fox, and had a great personality as well. We always flirted, and I got wind that she was into me, and one night near closing she asks me to go to her place for a "drink". I said no and this girl was practically begging me to go. Had two friends there who were saying the same thing to me. Stupid me? I was too interested in going to the race track to bet the horses. Um yeah. A year later she married a member there. Wow do I regret that one.

Next one, a members daughter. Heather. Solid 8. 16 years old. Came to the pro shop one night all dressed up, just to see me, wanting me to take her out and "do whatever I wanted with her". Of course, I said I was too busy. She came out once or twice more to try and get me to do something, but of course I never did.

Final one. The pro there had a gf named Renee. We hit it off right away. She was about a 7.5 Meg Ryan lookalike. Great personality. Just my type. We would talk a lot, and pretty soon she would start calling me. Those calls soon turned into pleas for me to come over and sex her. She would call maybe twice a week wanting it. We kissed at the club a little, and she would come on to me there too. But I always told her I couldn't do it. Her bf was by boss and a great guy. I just couldn't betray him like that, no matter how much I wanted it.

Wow do I look back at those three instances and just shudder.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:

Live and learn!

LOL LOL
Never, ever trust a fart. :D

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this girl went to a motel after going out of a club. I started eating her and then she returned the favor by giving me a BJ. then when I was about to fvck her, I couldn't get it up because we both got so wasted...both of us fell asleep without closing the deal

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint said:
should have put the blame on her and make her "apologize".
lol that would have been smart man...i shoulda said SOMETHING even a joke..i just was so embarassed got red in the face...

It was one of those farts too that LINGERED..i was thinking 'dear god just go away already!!!' LOL

.....blehhhhhhhhh

I don't have gas problems lady! I swear! :eek: This was a rare day drinking beer just got the best of me! LOL

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mine was with a customer (Jennifer Love Hewitt lookalike.) Always came in with her mom, a few times alone, once when I first met her with a boyfriend.

always asked for me when I was there. Always went back and forth with personal live details etc.

When we first met I had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend. After awhile I'd broken up with my ex. And I wasn't sure if she was still involved with her boyfriend.

Chick was and is gorgeous.

Problems: She kindof had an uppity attitude (perhaps insecure or trying to impress me or pissed I never asked her out.)

I got her number once and her mother asked me why did I ask for her daughters number (At the time I told her it was in case the pair of heels she wanted came in.) Felt odd telling the truth to them as I'm much older than her. She's 23. I'm 43. Though I don't look it at all. (No one believes my real age even when I do tell them as I don't 'act' old either.)

Eventually she came in with her cousin and introduced me to her and we went back and forth B.Sing. But at the time her attitude was turning me off and she must've sensed it. I went in the back and when I came out they were gone and I haven't seen her since.

In hindsight I probably should've asked if she was single a that point and told her I'd call her. (But with her semi- princess attitude and the age difference I figure it wouldn't have worked out anyway.)

Fvck she was fine as hell though...lol

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Goin back to some bish 3 times after she cheated all those times lol

Guilty.^^^ And never again.

The biggest mistake I or any guy can make with a woman is not bottom lining her actions. Some women I wish I went slower with, others faster. Maybe I shoulda taken her out to this restaurant or that bar instead of getting carry out and watching a movie. Maybe I shoulda zigged when I shoulda zagged. Whatever. End of the day you gotta keep an eye on their actions so you are aware of what's going on. You can always update your playbook after you move on to the next one but there is no reason for any of us to take a beating when we don't have to. Leave the beatings to the AFCs. Don Juan's escape unscathed and the bishes we drop get nothing.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest mistake was chasing even though I was in total control. Balance of power changed and the rest is history.